PNB - Opening an Account Most Difficult

ARTI
I live in Sarojini Nagar and wanted to open a savings bank A/c in the branch located in Sarojini Nagar Market, New Delhi. I went to obtain an application and was asked to come next day. The next day I again went was handed a form in Hindi. When I asked for a form in English the rude lady told me that forms are available in hindi. When I inquired what are the documents and formalities she was most reluctant in helping me, nevertheless said that a guranter's signature is required.

After much difficulty I was able to locate a guranter and obtan her signature and went to the bank on the following day. After waiting for a lot of time when finally my turn came, the same lady officer returned the form saying that the guranter has not signaed at the appropriate place. She didn't check the other documents/detail.

After obtaining the guranter's signature I went to the bank the next day. The lady over there told me that copy of PAN card is also required. After taking a copy of the PAN card I again went to the bank. This time the lady and another lady after checking the application form told me that the guranter is a student and therefore his gurantee is not valid. This she should have checked at the begining. I was at my wits end and there and then in front of everyone I tore my application form and returned back.

To hell with PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK

Comments

I live in greater noida and wanted to open a savings bank A/c in the branch located in greater noida near NRI CITY . I went to obtain an application and was asked to come next day. The next day I again went was handed a form in Hindi. When I asked for a form in English the rude man told me that forms are available in hindi. When I inquired what are the documents and formalities she was most reluctant in helping me, nevertheless said that a guranter's signature is required.

After obtaining the guranter's signature I went to the bank the next day. The man over there told me that copy of PAN card is also required. After taking a copy of the PAN card I again went to the bank. This time the lady and another man after checking the application form told me that the guranter is a student and therefore his gurantee is not valid. This she should have checked at the begining. I was at my wits end and there and then in front of everyone I tore my application form and returned back.

yes, want 3 open a student account

new account open form
mohit

mijhgfrehgfiuhevcuwaeshfui
sunny

I am school student for govt school for check my account is open yai not open

I WANT OPEN AN SAVING ACCOUNT WITH PNB, BRANCH OF PATPARGANJ..
I HAVE DOC.FOR INDETITY.1-RENT AGREEMENT
2-PAN CARD
3-SBI ACCOUNT
4-NOC

IF U HAVE HELP THEN PLZ.

Respected Sir,

I want to open a new Saving Account in PNB Mt Karnal So pls tell me the documents required during an opening Saving Account

Also tell me if Id Card and Matric Certificate is SUFFICIENT

Seema Sirohi
Karnal

dear sir
I AM STUEDENT OF B.A FAST YEAR
I WANT TO OPEN MY A/C PLEASE
MY DOC... IS SCHOOOL (S) AND TELEPHONE BILL (H)

my office i sin ashram chowk i am new to delhi, i want to open an A/c near to my office. it will be use full to me but wen i went their near by 3.15 pm an i ased the person that i want to open an account, he told me today you cant open the account. i asked him why? he said i don't know go and ask the person sits in 10 th counter. when i went their no body was their, when i asked the guard where is the person who sits in 10 th counter he told me he went away, i asked him if i come to can i open my account, he told that i can tell u like this i do when the person comes.i asked him can i get form for opening as A/c, he said no we can't give you today

Sir tell me if i want to open an account i have to wait days n day i felt very bad, i thought by opening an account it will be very useful to me but, before that it is very hard to open an account in P.N.B

So please advice your team not to trouble the customer by treating like this,

hello sir
mujhe pnb me account khul bna hai to kai se khu lega
mujhe iske bare me email kar ro plzzzz
sachinsewa@gmail.com

i want to open new account in Punjab National Bank in Tilak Nagar Branch New delhi-18. i have my Driving Licence, Bank of india Account Statement, ESIC Card, my all form was done but one officer says u have an account in Bank of india so you are not to authorised to open new account in Punjab National Bank. i go to Branch Manager cabin and i tell the my problem to Barnch Manager (PNB Tilak nagar ) the Manager Say your Signature is not properly My Name is VINOD KUMAR and i am doing Signature in BINOD KUMAR in signature format and he said you are not authrised to open your account in my Branch ... if any body help to complane branch manager and the officer please help me to where solve my problem

Please send me mail in binod_baghel2001@yahoo.com and my contact no is 9810874411 if any one help me about PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK

Love you dude..
VIJAY KUMAR bhardwaj PNB  - Sunder nagar, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, India

opening an account - Punjab National Bank

i vijay kumar belongs to kangra distt, i am working now in sunder nagar.
i want to open an salary account in punjab national bank but they refuse me and said that how we verify me in palampur ?

PNB - Opening an Account Most Difficult