Provident fund office chandigarh - withdrawal of provident fund

dinesh sharma
SIR,
I HAVE SUBMITTED THE P.F. WITHDRAWL DOCUMENT(FORM-19 & FORM 10-C) ALONG WITH BANK ACCOUNT PROOF ON 20/01/2009 at Provident Fund Commissioner Office, Sector 17, Chandigarh

MY P.F ACCT. NO. is PB/CH/14489/542.

ALMOST MORE THAN ONE MONTH IS ELLAPCED, STILL MY PROVIDENT FUND IS NOT DEPOSITED IN MY BANK ACCOUNT.

Dinesh Sharma

Comments

Dear sir
i have sumbit my pf form in chandigarh office after 5 month i no received my pf .
Pls provide me my pf status.
Pf no 3374
company cod 50495
kaweri warehousing pvt ltd

Withdrawal of Provident Fund

SIR,

I HAVE SUBMITTED THE P.F. WITHDRAWL DOCUMENT ALONG WITH BANK ACCOUNT PROOF ON 10/01/2010 at Provident Fund Commissioner Office, Sector 17, Chandigarh

MY P.F ACCT. NO. is PB/21529/ 86

ALMOST MORE THAN THREE MONTH IS ELAPSED, STILL MY PROVIDENT FUND IS NOT DEPOSITED IN MY BANK ACCOUNT.

Harvinder Singh
sandeep kumar sngh Provident fund office chandigarh  - Punjab, India

PF WITHDRAWAL - PF OFFICE CHANDIGARH

I HAV APPLIED FOR THE PROVIDENT FUND WITHDRAWL IN 20 FEB BUT IT WAS NOT WITHDRAWLED YET IT WAS OVER 2 MONTH

I HAVE TAKEN VRS FROM PUNJAB COOP. SPINNING MILLS FEDERATION ON SEPT/OCT.2004. BUT I DID NOT WITH DRAW MY P.F. KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHETHER I WILL BE ELIGIBLE INTEREST FOR P.F.

FROM :

SUHAIL AHMAD
EX.MILL ENGINEER

This is Vivek Goel. I submited the forms to withdrawl my PF amount. It was done in Sector 17, Chandigarh.

PF form withdrawl number is 29888/43, dated 16 April, 2010. And I met to PF officials in last week of April and they forwarded the application for faster process as am in urgent need of money. But still amount is not credited.

They gave their contact number as 0172 2701300, but always engaged.

Please reply me on vivekgoel15@gmail.com or contact me at 90150-88560

Hope you will take the action.

Vivek

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE SUBMITTED THE P.F. WITHDRAWL DOCUMENT (FORM-19 & FORM 10-C) ALONG WITH BANK ACCOUNT PROOF ON 12/04/2010 at Provident Fund Commissioner Office, Sector 17, Chandigarh

MY P.F ACCT. NO. is PB/3967/5421.

Ravindra Kr. Sharma

My PF No. Is PN-29269/2789, I am joining in Datamax on 9th Apr 2007 and resign from the Orga. on 4th Jan 2010. I am aplly of my PF in the month of Apr'10 but no respond from PF office till the date not nobody respond the telephone for confirm the status.Pl resolve the case as soon as possible.Kindly revert back to me in my mail id given below.

Thanks & Regds
Debasish Mishra
deb.debasishmishra@gmail.com

SIR,

MY PF FORM DEPOSITED BY COMPANY (PARABOLIC DRUGS LTD CHANDIGARH ) ON MARCH 2010 AT CHANDIGARH OFFICE WITH ALL THE FORMALITIES. ALMOST FOUR MONTH IS ELLAPCED, STILL MY PROVIDENT FUND IS NOT DEPOSITED IN MY BANK ACCOUNT.

THE DETAIL OF MY PARTICULARS ARE AS :-

NAME :- PIYUSH KUMAR

COMPANY :- PARABOLIC DRUGS LTD, SCO 99-100 SECTOR-17-B, CHANDIGARH

PF A/C NO :- PB/CH/20147/768

A/C NO :- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK A/C NO.4063000100092335.

This is to request you to kindly do the needful at the earliest due to requirement of funds.

Thanking you,

PIYUSH KUMAR

e-mail :- (piyush.micro@yahoo.co.in)

I WAS WORKING WITH PUNJAB COOP SPINNING MILLS FEDERATION CHANDIGARH FROM 1992 TO 2004. I HAVE TAKEN VRS SCHEME SINCE SEPT.2004. MY EPF IS STILL IN CHANDIGARH P.F. DEPPT.MY I TAKE INTEREST AS PER P.F DEPPTT .PLEAS ALSO TELL RATE OF INTEREST.
I CAN TAKE INTEREST WHEN THE FUND WILL BE DEPOSITED.

PLEASE CLEARYFY.

SUHAIL AHMAD
9419151870

Re: PPO No. 11683

Death pension of Rs. 1538/- p.m. was being credited the SBI, Sector 30 bank a/c Nos. 30068994411 & 3006900149 in the name of Neha Sharma and Aditya Sharma respectively. It was all right till May 11, 2010. But due to some reasons from May, 2010 onward no pension credited to their accounts. And even now after two months, only one payment Rs. 513/- has been credited, instead of Rs. 1538/-.

Can someone look into the matter and do the needful to remove this discrepancy?

Neha Sharma SB A/c No. 30068994411
Aditya Sharma SB A/c No. 3006900149

# 26, Sector 16, Panchkula - Ph: 9815551653

I have apply for withdraw of money from Provident fund my Accony no PN9850/3886
Kindly tell me when i get it

Sh Jaswant Singh Rana

SIR,
I HAVE SUBMITTED THE P.F. WITHDRAWL DOCUMENT(FORM-19 ) ALONG WITH BANK ACCOUNT PROOF ON 11/07/2009 at Provident Fund Commissioner Office, Sector 17, Chandigarh

MY R. NO. is 29702/133.

ALMOST MORE THAN TWO MONTH IS ELLAPCED, I VISIT TO 3-4 TIME YOU OFFICE, MY AMOUNT RS;-2673/-ON DATE 08/09/10, BUT STILL MY PROVIDENT FUND IS NOT DEPOSITED IN MY BANK ACCOUNT.U R OFFICER IS ONLY ONE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION... KE HO JAI GA, UPPER WALA CHUEETI PAI HO GA...AYA JAI GI...SO PLZ SIR SOLVED MY BROBLEM...

SARBJEET KAUR

NO RESPONSE IN SPITE OF MY PERSONAL VISIT TO THE PF

DEPARMENT, CHANDIGARH.
N Jan 12, 2011 by
kamlesh mishra07

My PF no is -PB/CH/30259/2299.(kamlesh kumar mishra) Can you please check the balance and infom me by mail.

Mail ID:- kamleshkumar.m87@gmail.com
N Jan 12, 2011 by
kamlesh mishra07

I work in TDS GROUP Mohali .My PF no is -PB/CH/30259/2299(Kamlesh kumar Mishra).Can you please check the balance and infom me by mail.
N Jan 16, 2011 by
vishal41

dear sir/madam
my name vishal singh our lic policy amount deducet from PF deptt (policy no is 162383037) from the year 2003 countinue yearly instalment deduct from pf account on october month but last year 2010-11 our instalment not deduct from pf deptt please tell me status what reasons.
KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST
thanks
our contact no is
08054017856 and our mail ID is vishalbhandari41@rediff.com & vishal.singh@indswiftlabs.com

vishal singh bhandari
chandigarh
N Feb 3, 2011 by
mayanandan

I work in Jaycon Infrastructure Ltd(/PB/CHD/30266/100). .Can you please check the balance and infom me by mail.

Hardev Singh Pattania
Mob.9857206366
raveeshnandan@ymail.com
N Feb 3, 2011 by
mayanandan

MY PF FORM DEPOSITED BY COMPANY(Jaycon Infrastructure Ltd).

BUT AS ON DATE, I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY AMOUNT IN MY ACCOUNT.
THE DETAIL OF MY PARTICULARS ARE AS :-
Name: Hardev Singh Pattania
PF A/C NO.:PB/CHD/30266/100

H S Pattania
0-9857206366
N Mar 10, 2011 by
sonawane chandrakant

p.f.no. PB/20669/171 FOR TRANSFER A/C NO. MH 32489/38 M/S VASANT INDUSTRIES PUNE, MAHARASHTRA I HAVE ALREDY SENT MY FORM NO.13
TO OUR OFFICE PLEASE REPLY
SONAWANE CHANDRAKANT
N Mar 10, 2011 by
sonawane chandrakant

SONAWANE CHANDRAKANT MY P.F A/C NO. PB/20669/171 I LEAVE THE CO.JOIN NEW CO. & I SEND FORM NO. 13 FOR TRANSFERED MY A/C BALANCE MY A/C NO. MH-32489/38 FORM SEND IN YOUR OFFICE ON 14/9/2010 BUT TILL DATE NO ANY CONFIRMATION OF MY BALANCE TRANSFERED.
SONAWANE CHANDRAKANT