PVR Cinemas / Avenues Customer Care - Online booking transaction

nishac05
I just booked 3 tickets online from the PVR cinemas site for the hindi movie Guzarish scheduled for tomorrow 27/11/10 at 1 PM. After I was directed to the HDFC netbanking site and the payment was done I received an error of "transaction unsuccessful". On checking my account I observed that an amount totalling to 750/- was deducted and no confirmation message was sent either to my e-mail ID or mobile number. I was able to pull out the contact number of PVR cinema, Forum, Bangalore (080-22067882/83/87) from the net but the the line was busy constantly or was left unanswered. I immediately dropped them an e-mail on pvrsupport@pvrcinemas.com,feedback@pvrcinemas.com raising my concern. While looking for a way to recover the money I was really shocked when I stumbled on the consumer complaints forum here to find numerous disgruntled customers who have raised complaints voicing the same issue. I would appreciate if someone looks into this right away and ensure that our money is credited back to our accounts. This is highly inexcusable as this issue has been going on since long.

Details of my transaction -

26 Nov 2010
CCA101163953-Avenues India Ltd
1126204711
26 Nov 2010
750.00

Nisha C

Comments

D Nov 13, 2012 by
jula

i just booked 2 tickets from online PVR cinema ( orion mall bangalore) site for the movie of son of sardar on 13/11/12. for 14/11/12 secand show 08:50 pm after i was directed to the hdfc net banking billing was done .RS.556.18 the amount has been debited from my account, i recived transection un successfull, i havent recived any of confarmation message either mobile/ e mail id. i tried up orion mall they told we dont have PVR contact no . this is not fair.

Naresh.J
D Nov 20, 2012 by
mdraif

i have book the ticket on 12/11/2012 through pvr online booking in bnagalore for ORION MAALL pvr for the MOVIE "JAB TAK HAI JAN" the transction was failed and the trasaction ID is" CCA12KFTB598IGE0159256 TRANSFER TO 30993845637 AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE" of SBI Net Banking, Kindly Check the Details and Refund the amount of RS.847.

i have sent this mail to
pvrsupport@pvrcinemas.com,
feedback@pvrcinemas.com
for several time but they have nt replied,

kinldy help me to get bacnk my money

PVR Cinemas / Avenues Customer Care - Online booking transaction