PVR Cinemas - no choice for cancellation of ticket

BIJLEE on Jul 24, 2011
dear sir,

i have booked three tickets in online. but unknowingly i have booked in a different screen which is far away from our place and since which we may not reach there on time. Hence i thought of cancelling the ticket but there is no option available for me to cancell the tickets that i had booked and no customer care number also for assisting me. we felt bad that why we have booked tickets in such a theater which doesnt even provide proper service in all means . i dont understand how such kind of organisations are left back by consumer forms. some kind of necessary action should be taken against such activity of unfair means of business.

regards
R S senthil kumar
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

D Dec 2, 2012 by
rathan14

dear sir,

i have booked two tickets in online. but unknowingly i have booked .due to some problem i thought of cancelling the ticket but there is no option available for me to cancell the tickets that i had booked and no customer care number also for assisting me. we felt bad that why we have booked tickets in such a theater which doesnt even provide proper service in all means . i dont understand how such kind of organisations are left back by consumer forms. some kind of necessary action should be taken against such activity of unfair means of business.

PVR Cinemas - no choice for cancellation of ticket