RAJAN BALIGHATE IS NOW RAJAN JOSHI from GURUDEV BIOTECH INDIA LIMITED - CHEATING

Suhas Parchure on Feb 11, 2012
Mr.Rajan Balighate has so far cheated many people. His modus oparandi is to float some company and to cheat the people for accepting his company's C&F agency and accepting deposits frm them and then to run away by closing the office and changing mobile numbers. He is always accompanied in his frauds by Abhay Satawe, Bhaskar.There are many court matters pending against him in various courts of India and he is most wanted criminal by Police also.His current whereabouts are as below -

Mr.Rajan Balighate has now taken the name RAJAN JOSHI and continuing cheating the people under the name - GURUDEV BIOTECH INDIA LIMITED with its corporate office at - GURUDEV HOUSE,, PL NO.6 N 2, MUKUNDWADI, OPP. AURANGABAD GYMKHANA,AURANGABAD PH - 0240-6651515 / 6510409 AND HE USES MOBILE NUMBERS - 9225113535 AND 7304111331.

Comments

N Apr 27, 2011 by

Cheating in the name of the established company - India Today

PLEASE READ. IT IS AN EYE OPENNER COMPLAINT FOR ALL. I have been a member of India Today Group since long. I thought they are the genuine company to deal with and I was regularly taking the opportunity of different offers given by the company from time to time only to distribute them to my followers which is my pleasure. BUT THIS TIME ON 18TH MARCH, 2011 SOME OF THE RECEPTIONISTS/ SALESMEN OR AGENTS OF THE COMPANY TOLD ME THAT BECAUSE I HAVE PURCHASED THE HIGHEST IN THE LIST, I WAS AWARDED 2ND PRIZE OF 15LACKS CASH PRICE ALONG WITH FOUR AIR TICKETS TO COME TO DELHI TO RECEIVE THE MONEY WITH FAMILY OR FRIENDS ON 28TH APRIL. BECAUSE OF PROFOUND TRUST ON THE COMPANY I READILY AGREED WITH THE CONDITIONS OF THE DEAL AND PAID 2.5LACKS ON LINE EVEN GIVING MY PASS WORDS AND ID OF MY DEBIT CARD TO THEM THINKING INDIA TODAY TO BE MOST TRUSTED REPUTED AND NOT A CHEATER. BUT THEY BLUFFED ME AND SENT SOME PACKETS INSTEAD OF SENDING AIR TICKETS FOR RECEIVING CASH. Some bastards are there who impressed me in such a manner that a simple sannyasi like me who trust in truth fell in their trap. Is it good to keep such scoundrels as agents of the Company to earn ill name/ bad reputations and victimize the simple citizens of India emotionally blackmailing them and forcing them to come to the street? I am now crying where to go and sell the things they sent in lue of 2.5 lacks and repay the devotees whom I took loan from??? BE AWARE OF SUCH CHEATERS/ BASTARDS WHO CAN SUCK YOUR BLOOD TO YOUR LAST FOR THEIR SELFISH INTEREST.
A Apr 27, 2011 by
swamitej India Today  - Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh, India

It is a matter of great regret to blackmail emotionally to simple citizen making them foolish.
N Apr 29, 2011 by

Cheating in the name of the established company - India Today Book Club

India today....IT IS AN EYE OPENNER COMPLAINT FOR ALL.I have been a member of India Today Group since long. I thought they are the genuine company to deal with and I was regularly taking the opportunity of different offers given by the company from time to time. BUT THIS TIME ON 18TH MARCH, 2011 SOME OF THE RECEPTIONISTS/ SALESMEN OR AGENTS OF THE COMPANY TOLD ME THAT BECAUSE I HAVE PURCHASED THE HIGHEST IN THE LIST, I WAS AWARDED 2ND PRIZE OF 15LACKS CASH PRICE ALONG WITH FOUR AIR TICKETS TO COME TO DELHI TO RECEIVE THE MONEY WITH FAMILY OR FRIENDS ON 28TH APRIL. BECAUSE OF PROFOUND TRUST ON THE COMPANY I READILY AGREED WITH THE CONDITIONS OF THE DEAL AND PAID 2.5LACKS ON LINE EVEN GIVING MY PASS WORDS AND ID OF MY DEBIT CARD TO THEM TAKING INDIA TODAY TO BE MOST TRUSTED, REPUTED AND NOT A CHEATER. BUT THEY BLUFFED ME AND SENT SOME PACKETS DIAMONDS INSTEAD OF SENDING AIR TICKETS FOR RECEIVING CASH. Some bastards are there who PROMISED me in such a WAY that a simple sannyasi like me who trust in truth fell in their trap. Is it good to keep such scoundrels as agents of the Company to earn ill name/ bad reputations and victimize the simple citizens of India emotionally blackmailing them and forcing them to come to the street as BEGGARS? IT IS NOT BAG IT TODAY, RATHER IT IS BE BEGGARS TODAY. I am now crying where to go and sell the DIAMONDS which have no MARKET VALUE which they sent in lue of 2.5 lacks and I am worried how to repay the devotees whom I took loan from??? BE AWARE OF SUCH CHEATERS/ BASTARDS WHO CAN SUCK YOUR BLOOD TO YOUR LAST FOR THEIR SELFISH INTEREST.
A Mar 14, 2012 by
raja123123

Really they are taking money from diffrent states and not giving any type of incentive, MSA, sale commision and Employee salay also.
Now Gurudev Biotech india Ltd. have enterd into Rajasthan, Gujrat, west bengol and Kolkata.
Be aware of this Fraud company.
Now Director of Gurudev Biotech india Ltd are as follows:
1. Rajan Ballighate(he left job now and again join Credent Technologies Pvt.Ltd )
2. Surendra Gotankar (MD)
3. Ashok Kulkarni
4. Bhaskar Khiladi
5. Manish Saraswat

Please don't invest money in this company they are giving lots of attractive sale commision and incentives.
A Mar 29, 2012 by
aaryan22kathait

yes it is true.
Rajan Balighate, Abhay Satwe and Manish Saraswat these three are the main frauds.
D Jun 19, 2012 by
Akibakki

Dear All,

I am completely disagree with above mention details and sender of those massages... This is completely wrong information regarding incentive, MSA, sale commision and Employee salary etc...I was part of this organization and my boss is great person, who had given me all freedom to work...

Company is going well and its providing all facility to employee as family member... I hope people will stop posting wrong information against Mr.BALIGHATE... and one more thing that Mr.BALIGHATE has never ever change his name in his life..

Thanks, ,
A Jun 28, 2012 by
zakasall

That's very true...When u feel u r alone in a crowd,
when u think no one can understand u,
when u think your love is rejected by others,
and when u hate your life just close your eyes
and think about him who loves u truly,
cares for u in your loneliness, dies when u cry,
he is no one else but he is our Mother
A Jun 28, 2012 by
zakasall

This is the place to find happiness. If one doesn't find it here, one doesn't find it anywhere."
A Jun 29, 2012 by
rakowill

Dear Everybody's “I am personally convinced that Gurudev is a one platform can be a change catalyst, a "transformer" in any situation, any organization. Such an individual is yeast that can leaven an entire loaf. It requires vision, initiative, patience, respect, persistence, courage, and faith to be a transforming leader.”

One of the things that my parents have taught me is never listen to other people's expectations. You should live your own life and live up to your own expectations, and those are the only things I really care about.
A Jun 29, 2012 by
pimwara

Not everything that is faced can be changed.
But nothing can be changed until it is faced.
and we all Gurudev Gems facing all problems cause Gurudev is our life.so excuse fake people.
N Jul 4, 2012 by
investigationpvt

This is a private investigation team and we are hearing about this case from so long and so we started to Investigate about this case, in our investigation we founded this that the marketing strategy of both the company is similar say as NAS, GS, C & F etc. this NAS GS and C& F are still unsatisfied and dint received any stock from company, all Worker are unpaid about their salary senses from 5 to 6 months product of both the company are similar with different different name, company is not paying payment of any vendor.
Its seems that this anti elements are making fool to all customer, farmers, employees and vendors and so we started paying attention on their daily activity and now we are available with lot of Data about this people. Our team is always paying attention on this people now they are also planning to move on Another place, we wants more feedback from the people who are suffering from this companies we also declare that this BOTH COMPANYS ARE SAME WITH SAME DIRECTORS WHICH ARE MENTIONED ABOVE. We also declare that this people (anti elements) have started new company.
Please mail your feedback and experience on investigation.pvt@gmail.com
D Jul 6, 2012 by
gurudev.employee

Dear all,

Investigators, Investigation is job of Police, why you are vesting your time unnecessary? Instead of solve the problem of your life why you are unnecessary vesting your time, energy in such type of stupid activities? For your kind information India having many more Companies those adopted smiler policies then why you are not blaming them? Many companies also have smiler directors. Whether any NAS, GS, C & F, customer, farmers, employees and vendors comes to you for solve their problems? or Whether you are having any authority of any court for doing investigation of this matter & provide Justice?

When any Company fails to work than it is result of whole directors of company, management, employees etc. than why you are blaming only few persons? You are never appreciate this fact that if this situation happens with you than whether you are capable to handle those problem? In this situation it is possible for you to fight & stand? your mind itself give answer it is never possible to you. As per your statement if really Mr. Balighate wants to cheat the peoples or make fraud, than he is not in position to stand again & fight with situation & He never get support from public at large for run the Company. Many Companies also goes from the situation of financial crunch but only few Companies become capable for stand again & run.

Even from 11th Feb. 2012, Mr. Suhas Parchure give statement for creating awareness among the public, among us many peoples also read this Statement which includes NAS, GS, C & F, customer, farmers, employees and vendors etc. But, what is the effect of such statement? Resulted that Gurudev is still continue & never stop working & in future also what you want to do try but your efforts resulted as failure of yourself. Therefore, if you are not capable to give any help or support to others than you do not have any right to create any problem. KISI KE BARE ME BURA KAHANE SE AGAR HUM ACHHE NAHI BAN SAKTE TO BURA BOLANA HI KYU?

Indian History give many examples to us when any Sant & Mahatma born in India, we always tried to create difficult & critical situation before them. we never appreciate the good personalities & qualities of someone, we always fill joules because we do not have such type of qualities. Therefore, unnecessary we are vesting our time, energy in such type of stupid activities. It is better that first we improve ourselves. Because, if you show a one finger of our hand to blame anyone remaining four fingers of your hand blame you, than why you are doing such thing. If you do not have courage & guts to face the rays of sun in this situation you never blame to sun, is it right? Truth is like rays of sun therefor it is never hide. If you are true than why you do not show your identity?

WE BELIVE THAT "HAR RAAT KI BAD SUBAH JARUR HOTI HAI" & "KOSHISH KARNEWALO KI KABHI HAAR NAHI HOTI" It is depend upon you what are you doing? wait for morning or ANDHARE ME TEER CHALATE BAITHANA.

Hum progress jarur karenge ab ye aap per hai aap sath rahana chahate hai to well & good otherwise you think better for yourself.
A Jul 6, 2012 by
gurudevemployee

dono company k bare bol rahe ho khud k bare me bolo direct khud ka nam kyon nahi bol sakte kyon ki aap k pass utani himmat nahi hai ek banda kuch karna chata hai to hum unko karne nahi dete Mr. Balighate wants to cheat the peoples or make fraud, than he is not in position to stand again & fight with situation aap me dum nahi aap k bas ki bat nahi
N Jul 15, 2012 by

my dear employee/ employer,
we will come back to soon, till the time u can send your contact details on investigation.pvt@gmail.com. our team will contact you soon and we are requesting you that don't force us to display your frauds on this page and don't act too smart.
thank you.
A Jul 21, 2012 by
mantuassam

gurudev is a fraud company and i met mr. abhay satawe. they started operation in assam also. they promised dealership so called nas to me and took rs. 32000. no stock, no communication till then.beware of these frauds and hand them over to police if they ever approach you offering some dealership. mantu.894@rediffmail.com
N Aug 8, 2012 by

Case against 5 directors of Gurudev Biotech Ltd

They have been accused of swindling agency of Rs.4L

LOKATMAT TIMES AYRANGABAD EDITION 28/7/12

Aurangabad, July 27: Five directors of Gurudev Biotech India Limited have been booked on the charge of cheating a local advertisement agency Amar Advertisers by not clearing its dues to the tune of Rs 4.05 lakh in the last few years.
The directors booked in this cheating case include Surendra Gothankar, Sanjay Malojekar (Aurangabad), Rajan Balighate Joshi (Nasik/ Pune), Ashok Kulkarni and Abhay Satave (Pune).
The proprietor of Amar Advertisers, Padmakar Vishnu Gokhale (37, Apurva Apartment Sheryanagar), lodged a complaint with the Osmanpura police station, alleging that the advertisements of Gurudev were published in newspapers of different languages in Maharashtra, Assam, Goa, Gujarat, WB and Karnataka. The agency cleared the bill of these advertisements of Rs 9.08 lakh to the newspapers on behalf of Gurudev Biotech and served its bill to the Gurudev Biotech.
They partly cleared its bill but still the company owes an amount of Rs 4.05 lakh to the advertisement agency. The latter issued umpteen reminders and notices to the company the dues, but the management of company paid no heed to the correspondence.
The hapless entrepreneur, Gokhale, approached the police station and lodged a complaint. A case has been registered and transferred to the economic offences wing for investigation. They have been accused of swindling agency of Rs.4L
A Aug 12, 2012 by
bubuassam

plz let me know have invested in this company in ASSAM. i am a complainer too.
adviceu

Fraud people - Gurudev Biotech India Cheated many people now police & government must take action against these people

adviceu

Identify these people & stay away all are fraud

adviceu

Gurudev Biotech Directors Photos Identify them & give them to police. If any one have photograph of Abhay Satwe upload so that every one will know him.