RAJASTHAN Public SERVICE COMMISSION,AJMER(INDIA) - RPSC LDC'1986 POSTING PENDING

Complainant5682804
I am pass the exam but till the date the Govt.of Rajasthan not recuite me when that the Superme Court of India give a dicision in favour of passed with 50% marks candidates. So I am waiting for recruite me. Please reply as earliest as possible and oblige me.

Comments

Please sent me Merit cut of genral female rpsc exam 2009

I have passed the LDC Examination 1986 with 51%. After the court decision till date the Government of Rajasthan did not recruite me. I Want what possition at that time, and what about the government policies for this matter ?

what is the present position of this case ?

I am Babu Lal Sharma And I had given LDC examination held in1986 in which i secured 51% marks so please guide me how long time will it take to recruit me for the post of LDC. Among 248 posting to be given by State Govt. how many persons have been appointed and what happened about remaining out of 248 candidates. Is there any chance for me to recruit me in 2009 out of remaining candidates... Please reply me as soon as possible..

i applied for the post of LDC in ajmer court, But i not received call latter till today and i heard that the exams are going to be held on 7.03.10.

Kindly Inform me that how can i get the call latter or how i can confirm that the application form is submitted.

Pramod sharma

Ihave passed the RPSC exam held in 1986. Please confirm my name with Roll No. in the list and also send us the web address where we can view this list.Awaiting a sooner reply from your side.
Thanks...

RATAN SINGH RAO DUNGARPUR (RAJ.)

I am mukut bihari vyas I am passed LDC Exam 1986 with 52% but state goverment do not posted us till date due to theare personal reasons. But we
hope till date with court dicission & than we are posted as early as soon.My roll No. is 90203 i live at Nagaur

I am Babu Lal Sharma S/o Sh. Damodar Sharma And Ihad given LDC examination held in1986 in which i secured 51.2% marks so please guide me how long time will it take to recruit me for the post of LDC. Among 248 posting to be given by State Govt. how many persons have been appointed...

Babu Lal Sharma S/o Sh. Damodar Sharma
Roll No. 63732

I passed LDC exam 1986 with 52% but till date Govt. of rajasthan don't recrute me but the suprime court of india decision in favour of candidates who pass with 50%. We request Gehlot Government that the sattle this matter as early as possible & recrute all candidates who is able in this crite area.
suraj pal RAJASTHAN Public SERVICE COMMISSION,AJMER(INDIA)  - East delhi, East Delhi, Delhi, India

merit list - district courts

when i filled the form of L.D.C written test 2009 then the district courts mentioned who would get 40% marks in the reserve category (s.c).he will be the successfull pass in the written test but i got 55% marks in the written test but i am not pass in written test ..now district court increase there result perchantage...so please tell me how could happen all of this

i have passed LDC exam. in 1986 and obtained 53.5% numbers.
kindly tell me what is status of joining report.

I am Ashok kumar sharma and I had given LDC examination held in1986 in which i secured 53.5% marks so please guide me how long time will it take to recruit me for the post of LDC. Among 248 posting to be given by State Govt. how many persons have been appointed and what happened about remaining out of 248 candidates. Is there any chance for me to recruit me in 2009 out of remaining candidates... Please reply me as soon as possible..

Ashok Kumar Sharma
Roll. No. 14782
Address. 74, Arya Nagar Alwar-301001

SECOND GRADE HINDI TEACHER RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION 2011
The syllabi for the second grade Hindi examination 2011 : In the Prose and Poetry Section no clearcut title and author of the texts have been provided only authors names are given .It creates confusion. It would be better to give titles along with authors which have been prescribed. Would you Clear.

Balveer Singh Bhatnagar

i am pass the exam but till the date the govt. of rajasthan not recuite me when that the supreme court of india give a dicision in favour of passed with 50% marks candidates. so i am waiting for recruite me. please reply as earliest as possible and oblidge me.
brhma nand gupta
S/o Shri Kalyan Prasad gupta
Email : Brhmanand.gupta@gmail.com

i have passed 1986 in 54% but not yet taken the appointment till date please be inform me when you give us appointment thanks best regards, amitasudani
my e-mail address is amitasudani@rediffmail.com
N Jun 9, 2011 by
vsgehlot

I have passed 1986 rpsc ldc exam with 63% and appointed as ldc in agriculture dept in 1991 but some candidate who get less percentage by me and appointment as ldc before 4.10.1991 and his length of service is more than me. Please inform such ldc & department name & I submit my case to raj govt.

Vishan Singh Gehlot
A Mar 10, 2012 by
shantilal verma

no responce from ashok gehlot
D Oct 20, 2012 by
laxmi narayan swami

I am Laxmi narayan swami and I had given LDC examination held in1986 in which i secured 43.50% marks so please guide me how long time will it take to recruit me for the post of LDC. Among 248 posting to be given by State Govt. how many persons have been appointed and what happened about remaining out of 248 candidates. Is there any chance for me to recruit me in 2009 out of remaining candidates... Please reply me as soon as possible..

Laxmi narayan swami