Rajasthan State Electricity Board office, Jaipur - Misuse of Public Property/Service

Priyanka Jain
Everytime I visit the Rajasthan State Electricity Board(RSEB)'s office situated in Adarsh Nagar, Near Guru Nanak Sansthan, Jaipur, I have found the top officials and all the employees wasting the basic utility, i.e. Electricity. Mostly, Mr. Manager is never on his seat, but the tubelights and fan is always switched ON.

I have asked the employees of RSEB to take proper care and kindly switch the electricity off, but no use. This is the condition in almost all public offices.

This is the time to take severe action against negligence taking place in these offices.

Hoping some action will be taken soon. Will try to click some photos next time and upload the same here.

Priyanka Jain

Comments

N Jan 23, 2011 by
panchalg

I have applied new agriculture connection for my farm at munged village, teh aspur dist dungarpur, and paid cash deposit as per demand we have deposited Rs.2585/- on dated 8-3-2010 from name of Shanti devi W/o Nathulala ji Panchal, Munged and till today we have not received feedback, we have visited hundreds time to consulting office at aspur but no response is comming from there end
in farm house 400-500 tree are growing, presently we are giving water threw DG power, its too costly we can not affored it and those trees are going die due to water not giving on time and water not suppply due to no electric connection avilable on water well, you are kinday requested to do the needful to arrange a agriculteral electrical connection and save life for 400-500 tree.

11410 book no. date 08/03/10
40 Receipt no.
2585/- demand notice

Ganesh Panchal
N Feb 22, 2011 by
hatyagi

We are from small village of Dholpur Distt in Rajasthan called Basai Nawab. We filed 5-6 electricity connection file in Dec. 2009. Our Street called Purani Bank gali, we are without electricity since it came to our village. We visited 100 times in Dist headquarter for complain regarding the same but only one time RSEB people visited in our village & given faltu excuses and went. Since then we are awaiting our connection. We filed one complain in Consumer Court but not getting hearing also.

please suggest & help.

Hariom Tyagi & Tyagi family
A May 26, 2011 by
chetan12

Just wanted to say that weather it is BSNL office at jaipur or BSNL national customer care or the jaipur electricity department at malviya nagar, each and every official is so lazy and unwilling that I seriously feel ashamed to be an INDIAN. And thats not based on people's view I myself has experienced it personally. These people not only avoid taking steps in the growth of our nation but also cut apart the positive energy of people that are willing to do something by wasting their time. Its been more than 10 times since I had visited the electricity board for the new meter at my residence in past 2 months and each time they ask to come again(By chance when I find them at their office). And BSNL customer care, I now think of sleeping with the speakers of my landline phone on while I call the customer care because no one is going to answer me and that way a nice mild "waiting tone" music might help me sleep. When I thought of complaining to the higher officials and searched for their contacts I found the rajasthan electricity board website with the energy minister's huge pic on the top front page.They think they are the leaders. How pathetic. I know that I wont be helped personally even if someone in charge saw this. Yet may be they could see to it someday and than realize some part of what is wrong with the system to wake up for a day or two to take efficient decisions.
A Jul 22, 2011 by
Rita Jha

मैं धरियावाद की निवासी हूँ मेरा मीटर कई महीनों से ख़राब चल रहा है इसलिए मैंने ऑफिस में कई बार लगभग 8 महिनों से शिकायत की लेकिन कोई सुनवाई नहीं हुई, औसत बिल से मैं भुगतान कर रही हूँ अतः समस्या का निराकरण करावे

Rita Jha
Cinema Street, Dhariyawad
Dist- Pratapgarh (Raj)
Pin Code 313605
mob.no-9001592226
N Aug 30, 2011 by
Rajesh gill

Respected Sir,
I Rajesh Kumar Gill Consumer No. 21160263, A 17 A Officers Colony Sirsi Road Meenawala, Jaipur have complint regarding non delivery of bill. Your meter reader has not delivered the bill since last for months. Now on 18 Aug 2011 he took reading and gave bill for last four months.First thing why meter reader not take reading in time secondly if they are unable to do so then why we should pay penalty for late payment which has been included in the four months bills . Please reduce the amount of penalty which charged in the bill. Bill due date is 02 Sep 2011. my e-mail address is - rajgill1966@gmail.com

Yours Rajesh Kumar Gill

Mob. No. 9680044986
N Dec 12, 2011 by
preetam singh

respected sir...i am stya narayan...from kota..mera electricity ka meter last last month khrab ho rha hai..mene kai bar complain bhi ki paas k electricity office me ..but vo koi b action nhi le rhe hai..ek bar meter cheak b kr gye only for formalty...bt vo nya meter nhi lga k ja rhe...hr bar vo meter reading apni man marji se leker chale jate hai..or bda chda k bill de jate hai...jisse mujh kai problem face krni pad rhi hai...mere pass ab koi option ni bcha hai...meri trh or b log esi problem se presaan hai..aap mahaveer nagar extn. (teen batti office) or pass hi k head office jo bsnl office k paas jo shrinath purm me hai us pr... jald se jaldi action le...
mr. satya narayan
mahaveer nagar extn.
kota (Raj.)
preetams86@gmail.com
N Jan 13, 2012 by
Kanwarpal Singh Chouhan

respected sir...i am Kanwarpal Singh..from Khundroth Teh- Behror, Zone- Neemrana..mera electricity ka meter last last month khrab ho rha hai..mene kai bar complain bhi ki paas k electricity office me ..but vo koi b action nhi le rhe hai..ek bar meter cheak b kr gye only for formalty...bt vo nya meter nhi lga k ja rhe...hr bar vo meter reading apni man marji se leker chale jate hai..or bda chda k bill de jate hai...jisse mujh kai problem face krni pad rhi hai...mere pass ab koi option ni bcha hai...meri trh or b log esi problem se presaan hai. Sir mere village me 100-150 meter honge or 500 home bena conection ke light miss use karte hai aata chakki hitter etc chalate hai Roj transfarmer me fault dekhata hai jiski wajah se light month me 15 days nahi rahati.Bena use ki Bill aajate hai wo bhar rahe hai Sir hum chahte hai one time RSEB person come in our village and take action with miss user.Sir hum aap se hope karte hai ki aap hamari ye Request Sunege.

Our Meter Named- Rampal Singh S/o- Matadeen Singh
Village -Khundroth <Teh-Behror, Disst-Alwar Rajasthan
My-E mail-kanwarpal2010@gmail.com
N Apr 21, 2012 by
raj100386

I am from small village of Jaipur Distt in Rajasthan called Dhodhsar. I filed my home electricity connection file in Oct. 2009 and paid full payment.That time I had 2-3 times visited power station(grid) head office govindgarh, teh-chomu, jaipur, then the JE of grid send a lineman for site and drawing a suitable map for connection, he draw a map from my near by neighbour but my nabour did not agree to draw the electrical pole to her agriculture land then I asked the JE to give me a single phase transformer in my own agriculture land(A high voltage power line 11000V is passing in my agriculture land) I will pay extra fees for single connection but the JE of power grid had denied for this since then my family are without electricity I have installed a solar power lamp in my home but all requirement a solar lamp can not fullfil.When I see out side like in city, road light, offices so much electricity misuses but in my home only a single solar lamp! no fan! no appliances! daily thinking and mind is disturbing.Because I am a defence personnel posted near china border due to shortage of leave only few times I come to my home, but in my home my aged parents&my two elder sister preparing for exam suffering from no electrical power connection. 3-4 times I have visited to power grid for complain regarding the same but no use. I filed one complain in Consumer Court but not getting hearing also.It passed too much time.

please suggest & help. My contact no. +919007472566 Email id- raj100386@gmail.com Name-Rajesh kumar ghoshlya, Father`s name-sh.Rambux jat
N May 13, 2013 by
gopal 3222

respected sir...i am gopal from katkar Teh-hindauncity dist karauli, ..mera electricity ka meter last last month khrab ho rha hai..mene kai bar complain bhi ki paas k electricity office me ..but vo koi b action nhi le rhe hai..ek bar meter cheak b kr gye only for formalty...bt vo nya meter nhi lga k ja rhe...hr bar vo meter reading apni man marji se leker chale jate hai..or bda chda k bill de jate hai...jisse mujh kai problem face krni pad rhi hai...mere pass ab koi option ni bcha hai...meri trh or b log esi problem se presaan hai. Sir mere village me 100-150 meter honge or 500 home bena conection ke light miss use karte hai aata chakki hitter etc chalate hai Roj transfarmer me fault dekhata hai jiski wajah se light month me 15 days nahi rahati.Bena use ki Bill aajate hai wo bhar rahe hai Sir hum chahte hai one time RSEB person come in our village and take action with miss user.Sir hum aap se hope karte hai ki aap hamari ye Request Sunege.
N Jun 10, 2013 by
vipindg

dear sir
i'm goner village located near sitapura industrial area TH. sanganer(jaipur).
we regret to inform you that eletricity service is not fair as should be.This is the time of summer with burning sunlight and absence of light makes it more painful and regretful so please take some valuable actions as soon as possible.
I have also tried to contact with authorised persons relating this department but results incurr faults in machinary mostly everyday of this area.

pin-303905
N Sep 15, 2013 by
jaspreetkaur2013

Sub: REGARDING POWER FAILURE
Ref: 21046404726 (as the complaint registered through toll free number)

I hereby request you to resolve the problem of power failure . I request you to please initiate action from your end as there is very much necessity to resolve the issue on urgent basis as the sub-station members has not installed into the problem and it is causing great inconvenience to us. Your immediate action in this aspect is highly appreciated. Kindly contact me on my mobile -9660755782

jaspreet kaur
22 A1/23
Pratap Nagar, Jaipur
N Nov 12, 2013 by
sam021

For the post of Junior accountant why does students of BBA are not allowed. BBA has same subjects as of B.Com as comes under commerce only.