Rao Travels - Unethical Practice

sanjayvats
I had bad time using Rao Travels for my Annual vacations. The below email written to them is self explanatory...! Do not take Rao Travels.

Even after so many reminders, calls and speaking directory with their MD Srinivas Rao. They did not take any actions.

To: srinivas@raotravels.com, rao@raotravels.com
Date: Wednesday, 26 May, 2010, 12:49

____________________________
Dear Mr. Srinivas Rao

I had booked Delhi-Manali-Delhi bus ticket from your head office on 20th May-10 wide ticket no. 10527 for three seats with my family. We were under impression that Rao Travels being the reputed travel agent will suitable to plan vacations with my family. The date of journey was 22nd and 25th May-10.

There was not issue while traveling from Delhi to Manali on 22nd May-10. We had gon through horrible time while coming back from Manali to Delhi on 25th May-10 as my ticket no. and seats allotted were not in the list in any of the Rao Travels bus operating that day from Manali. I tried to coordinate with your Delhi office and City Heat Travels with following person over phone several times but there no help from anyone.

Mr. Manoj, City Heart, Manali Ph. 09218521781

Ms Sonia, Rao Travels, Delhi Ph. 09810950536

Mr. Bablu, Rao Travels, Manali/Delhi Ph. 09218550093

Mr. Tiwari, Rao Traels, Manali/Delhi Ph. 09250908845

We were not helped/informed seat nos or bus no by City Heat Travel in Rao Travel buses. We personally approached all the Rao Travels buses parked in Aloo Ground in Manali to find out if any of the bus has our seats reserved. There were no details available about our ticket no and seat nos. and we watched all the Rao Travels buses leaving in front of us without allowing us to board. I had to hire private taxi by paying Rs. 6,500/- to return back Delhi as I had to attended to my work urgently.

I request you to please arrange to refund the ticket amount of Rs. 2,775/- as the ticket remained un-used as we were not booked in any of the Rao Travel bus returning from Manali to Delhi on 25th May-10 evening after making advance booking from Head Office of Rao Travels.

This has been a nightmare for us to travel with Rao Travels

Thanks & Regards