Ration Card - STATUS OF RATION CARD

rajesh_sonaiya
Dear Sir

I have my ration card from past two years .But when I went to its office they say that it has got cancelled.
I am not getting that how can it be cancelled.Eventhough I am residing at the same place and has not shifted to other house to

Rajesh
rajesh_sonaiya@yahoo.co.in

Comments

sir, i (MOHD. ALI) id no. (5607 / 9/3 )wd like to know that whn i wll get my ration crd. plese reply ... to my id " therockranjeet@rediffmail.com ". pleas... thanking you
N Feb 7, 2011 by
ashok ravjibhai chanchad

dear sir
when we can get new bar coaded rashan card.
thanks
surat 394101...
e mail ashokchanchad@yahoo.com
N Jul 24, 2012 by
Antim Luhar

My name is Arun Malviya(luhar) I am Study In S.Y B.Sc in Himmatnagar Science College. My Father name is He Is a Farmer We Live in Gujarat at last 6 Years But we don't have a rationcard so give me a right suggetion to make a new rationcard with online system .
D Oct 14, 2012 by
menghani atmaram

how we know that our name appears in list of ration card in record of govt
D Dec 14, 2012 by

DEAR SIR,
MY NAME IS HARIOM SINGH. I AM MARRIED. I AM LIVE IN FATTEPUR RAWSAHAW POST KANDHARAPUR DISTT. FARRUKHABAD UP. BUT I HAVE NO RASHANCARD SO GIVE ME RIGHT SUGGETION TO MAKE A NEW RASHANCARD WITH ONLINE AND MANUALY
MY EMAIL ADDRESS dhiraj1425@gmail.com
N Dec 30, 2012 by
sujeets30

महोदय,

मै गुजरात २००७-८ में नौकरी करने केलिए आया था तब तक मेरा उत्तर प्रदेश के राशन कार्ड में नाम था. अभी मुझे गुजरात में राशन कार्ड बनवाना है तो गुजरात राशन कार्ड ऑफिस में कहते है कार्ड ट्रन्स्फ़र होता है नया नहीं बनता. उधर उत्तर प्रदेश में कार्ड कब कटा पता नहीं वहा ऑफिस में कोई सही उत्तर नहीं देता.

धन्यवाद
सुजीत श्रीवास्तव
SUJEETSR30@GMAIL.COM
N May 4, 2013 by
balaram.k

My name is K.Balaram. Iam live in vizianagaram district Geddapuvalasa (village) My ration card changed in Vizianagaram Two years back, apply on eseva submitted on transfrer application on garividi MRO office.in August 2010
N Aug 20, 2013 by
Dipakdd Dudhat

i lost my and my father 's new ration card .how to get duplicat ration card ? please, help me
my mo.no.9662526861 my identity card no. XKQ1780055 i send my and my father ' photo .i have new ration card zerox so i send it. my father ' s identity card no DBQ6162101.

my Email add. ddudhat8@gmail.co. and dipakdddaxdd@yahoo.com please help me

N Sep 6, 2013 by
RAMANSS

Few years back Gujarat Government asked ration card holder to apply for New ration card. I filled in form no 1 (through application form no.0041387) against my old ration card no.26 : 0319298. On 04/09/2013 I went to my ration card shop and gave a xerox of front and last page (as asked by him ) along with my phone no.9662818337. He informed me that Ration card office authority will give call to our phone no and will give the card personally to me. Others have already got their card. As such I doubt him. Please clarify my ration card status. Also I request you take up the matter with people concerned and solve my problem.
N Sep 20, 2013 by
Jitendra Babulal Darji

i have received my new ration card ( No-10400 70105 21314 ) yesterday in mahesana Gujarat. there was printing mistake of my Son's gender female instead of male. we informed on the spot when i received my ration card. Now they are not ready to change gender of my son, But insist to fill form no-6 to change the data.
My phone No-+919099410896