as i want to complaint for my ration shop,as when we go to his shop for sugar he says it is finish or when we inquire when we will get he says come after 2 days n again we go he says it is finish,we don't even come to know when the sugar comes n when it is over,as i m a working woman every now n than i can't go for it
pls help me for this as it is not my own problem it is for all who are at home also.
I agree hve 2 tke action against this problem as it is mostly found every ration shop.
I stay in juhu I do have the same problem with our ration shop & would lke 2 hve the complain no. for the same if any one can HELP me with the COMPLAIN No.
Quite often, kerosene, Wheat and rice are not available or the sugar is less than 500 grams. People wish to complain against the shopkeeper but are afraid that he may be abusive or confiscate their card. At such times to whom should one complain? First, one should ask for the complaint book in the ration shop and enter the complaint in the book. Then inspector examines the book every time he visits the shop. If the inspector does not redress your complaint, you should complaint to the tehsilder/rationing officer. If there is steel no action complain to the Collector/Addl. Collector or District Supply Officer / Controller of Rationing. Regarding Policy matters, suggestions or complaints should be sent to the Secretary, Department of foods Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs or to the Minister. To ensure implementation of the rules and assert one's rights is diffcult for one person, hence it is necessary to from local organisations of ration card holders. Local groups, women's groups and party branches should take the lead in solving card holder's problems. For this complaints redressal committees.need to be set up.Card holder, ration shopkeepers and ration inspector should be member of this committees.
Such a committee could be for one ration shop or for 4 - 5 ration shops jointly. Problems that cannot be sloved by the committee can be referred to the Controller or the Department. The PDS covers all of Maharashtra. Rationing Problems affect everyone from city dwellers to adivasis. it is essential that those oganisations which are working on behalf of cards holders should come together in the form of a federation to ensure proper working of the PDS.
Regarding Rationing shop, mumbai, Maharashtratotal stock of govt kerosene, grains selling in black, from last threeyears.
A: Details of the organisation complained about
1.Organisation: Rationing shop
2. State: Maharashtra
3. City: mumbaiB: Details of complaint
1. Subject: total stock of govt kerosene, grains selling in black, from last THREE years.
3. Details:I found listed below ration shop is selling total kota ofkerosene & grain in black market, I have seen very few local people arebuying from the shop. Most part of stock is sent to outside party bytempo & auto. The owner of the shop always saying to card holder " nostock " . Whatever shop get the kota it vanishes within a day.THE KEROSENE AND THE GRAINS WHICH THE CONSUMER GETS IS LESS IN QUANTITY AND THE PRICE TAKEN BY THEM IS ALSO HIGH AS COMPARED TO THE PRICE ANNOUNCED BY GOVT.OLDEOPLE AND ANTYODAYA DO NOT GET THEIR RATION.THERE ARE ALMOST 600-700 BOGUS CARD.ALSO THE LICENSOR HAS EITHER SOLD OR GIVEN HIS LICENSE TO SOMEBODY ON RENT
Shopaddress;mahalaxmi provision stores, bhimnagar, damunagar, kandivali(east)mumbai -101.
shop no-28 G 146
4. Additional information: Nil
5. Current status:There is no action after complaint to C.B.Control
6. Solution desired:Pl cancell the licence
C: My Suggestions1. For the organisation: I suggest that regular checkup from highauthority must along with 10 local people as witness. Sorry to say thatmostly the staff are corrupted in this department.
2. For the public: Please whereever you find such acurruptionplease use this site & note your complaint. Try to make india curruptionfree
3. For government: There are good facilities provided by governmentTo avoid curroption, I suggest Life time prison for such person .
D: I am not ready to reveal contact details becauseI fond there is good support from local politicians/ local leaders. I ama simple family person. Not only me but all who willing to do complantwill say same
our ration shop name is Airlines playground. shop no.JD078. mr. subramanian - sales assistant he told me that we ll not provide groceries in the evening time. if u want come in the morning. but last month Administrative officer gave strict order. then they provided in the evening time. mr. subramanian told that even u give complaint to chief minister i wont bother. i ll nt give provision in the evening.