Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad - Delay in the reissue of Passport on the grounds "“Police Report has not been received.”

Rakesh Jude Thomas
Respected Sir / Madam,

Sub: Pending Reissue of Passport - File Reference Number: F016812-08

I, Rakesh Jude Thomas, had applied for passport to be re-issued on 05-May-2008, and have not yet received the same. My passport has now expired as of 08-06-2008 and is restricting me from any travel.

I had visited the Passport Office, Enquiry Counter twice to enquire about the same and was advised to attend the Passport Adalat and present my case. I had also submitted a letter to expedite the re-issue of my passport on 25-06-2008. I did visit the Passport Adalat twice and was told that the Police Report is not yet received.

The status on the internet as on 18-08-2008 is showing as “Police Report has not been received.” However I have got the confirmation Post Card from the Inspector of Police stating that the Passport Verification Report has been sent to RPO, Hyderabad on 19-05-2008 and that it is a “Clear Report”. I confirmed the same by going to the Verification office near Prasads IMAX. The details on the postcard that may be useful for reference are the SB number - RNF115245 and Outward Number – 825. The proof of the same was submitted at both times (2nd July and 25th July), I visited the Passport Adalat. I was told to wait for 15 days, how still no aciton was taken.

Request you to kindly look into this issue, to enable the re-issue of my passport.

Yours truly,
Rakesh Jude Thomas

Comments

I ( Gouri Kumar Mangapuram) applied for my passport on 5th Feb 2008. I confirm that my data of birth is 15th Nov 1953.

At the time of applying for this passport I did not mention about my previous application which I made in 2006. Unfortunately due to missing of some documents in postal service in my previous application, I could not get my passport at that time.

Because of this, I came to know that my present passport application was held.On hearing this information, I send the penalty of Rs 1000/- along with the details about my previous application.

The DD details of penalty.

DD No : 764874 dated on 12/04/08 issued by Andhra Bank.

But I did not get my passport yet. I visited Regional Passport office, Hyderabad on 7th May 2008 to know the status and accelerate my application. But I came to know that Passport office people did not update about my penalty details .I came to know from postal department that my registered post with the penalty and explanation details has been received by Regional Passport Office at Hyderabad. I made another request by an application to accelerate my passport issue. I tried to call passport office, I could not get any information.

I have copied the status which is shown in internet .

Station HYDERABAD last updated on 26-09-2008
File Reference Number : HYD-Z603373-08 Application Date : 05-02-2008
Applicant's Name : GOURI KUMAR MANGAPURAM Applicant's Date of Birth : 15-06-1953
STATUS :

FURNISH EXPLANATION FOR SUPPRESSION OF MATERIAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PREVIOUS PASSPORT AND SURRENDER THE SAME.
GRIEVANCE

I request you to consider this and apologies if any thing wrong done by me unknowingly.

Once again, I sincerely request to provide me the passport at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,

Gouri Kumar Mangapuram.

dear sir/mam,
this is tousif. i have done my police verification in month of 25th december 2008.still i didn't get detals about my passport .
my passport file number is W60567608
I requst u find it and inform the status of my passport.
thanking u sir/mam.

i need to know ems no of register post of my passport. why it was delayed i need my passport immediately. reply me soon.
Arun

Respected Sir,
This is B.Arun Kumar Reddy, S/o B.Samara Simha Reddy.I applied my passport in 13th May 2008. I have done my police verification in Visakhpatnam as well as Vandavasi (Tamil Nadu) Police Station also in the month of 14 October 2009 .Still I didn't get my Passport or even status about my passport .
My passport File number is Z 800658-2008
I request u find it and inform the status of my passport.
Thanking u Sir...
N Apr 21, 2011 by
bhurjhee

I, Iqbal Singh residing at 4-1-103, Hanuman Tekdi, GPO, have applied for the renewal of passport on 30-05-2010 and after a couple of months there was a call from the police dept at my house and enquired about my avalability ans was told that they will come to my house for verification the subsequent day but the police never turned up and after a few days when we enquired about the status at passport verification cell at Saifabad we were told that the applicant was not residing at the address, which shocked me.Later on when I asked them what was the further course of action I was told to submit the PP (personal particular) forms which I duly submitted on 15-09-2010, and upon enquiry we were told to submit PP forms .I submitted the PP forms for the second time and after waiting for a month or so I enquired and again the same status was showing and then I came to know of the passport adalat and I attended the passport adalat and was told to submit the PP forms and for the third time again I submitted the PP forms.I am anxiuosly for the renewed passport.
I therefore request your kind offices to kindly do the needful at the earliest and send me my passport.
N Aug 17, 2011 by
joelbatina

Respected Sir/Madam,

I, Battina Joel and my wife P.Chendra Kumari are residing at M-322, Central Plaza, Budhwarpet, Kurnool - 518 002 have submitted our passports for renewal on 23/01/2011. Our Key Numbers:8760065111 and 8760065211.

Police verification also done 5 months back. We have submitted all the required documents asked by Police personnel. We are yet to receive our renewed Passport.

I therefore request your kindselves to expedite the process and do the needful to us sir.
N Aug 30, 2011 by
sowmyavemulapalli

Hi Sir,

This is Sowmya Vemulapalli.I Have applied for passport in the month of the february 2011.All the police verification has been done, while checking the Passport status i am getting this "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time" from the past 3 months. Please tell me how to approach to know about my passport status.
Please mail me at sowmyavemulapalli@gmail.com

My Passport Details are..
File Reference Number : HYD-Z504061-11
shaik azher ahmed

my passport details
file no. hydf03887710
application date 07-12-2010
my name shaik azher ahmed
e.mail indiahydsdpt@gmail.com