Regional Passport Office Mumbai - status

Velayudhan p nair
Ihave applied for a fresh passport on 15-03-2007 and till today I have not got any info about it, again I reapplied for the same on 29-05-2008 my key no is Z961603 but still no reply about the status. I humbly request you to please look into this matter and guide me a way to locate my passport or please tell me about the current status.

Nair Velayudhan Padmanadhan

Comments

DEAR SIR,
I HAD APPLIED FOR THE PASSPORT ON 9TH OF JULY BUT STILL I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT MY PASSPORT.WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHY IT IS TAKING SO MUCH TIME IT HAS BEEN 5 MONTH TIME FOR MY APPLICATION. MY APPLICATION NO IS A023555.

REGARDS&THNAKS
MANOJ TIWARI

i had applied for my passport on 30th august 2008 but i still i dint get my passport...wen i checked on the internet it shows ur police report not recommended.n u need a police re-verification... i dont knw yyy?bt den den also i submit the same documents on 14th of dis month to the worli passport office as i hv given last time at the c.s.t bpo..i dont knw wats d problem n wat dey r looking 4... my file no. id W103370.
i request you to reply dis as soon as possible.
thanking you,
yours faithfully,
mohd.wasim

Dear sir

Yesterday my wife Mrs.Meera Suresh Pendse received her passport ( File no.Mum F005529 Year 2008 date of filing of application 18.12.2008 ) from your office. But I while checking the content in the passport I found that one letter in address is written wrong.

Correct name of Road : M.V. PANDLOSKAR MARG.

Name written in Passport : M.V.PAMDLOSKAR MARG.

I request you to give advice for the same for necessary correction to be done by your office.

thanks
Yours Faithfully

Suresh Pendse

sir /madam

I am sandeep uttam wahul

I applied pp form on 18.12.2008 my file no is Z487676 my police varificaton also done.but still no reply about the status. I humbly request you to please look into this matter and guide me a way to locate my passport or please tell me about the current status.

sandeep wahul

HI MYSELF GANESH RANJANE FROM MUMBAI.I HAD APPLIED FOR PASSPORT AT MUMBAI REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE ON DATED 08/052009, PLEASE KINDLY PROVIDE ME THE STATUS OF OUR APPLICATIONS.MY CELL NO. 9773715487 / 9819958515 E-MAIL ID ganeshranjane23@yahoo.co.in

Hi, I have applied for passport from Aurangabad on 13.04.09 but till date the status is not updated on the website. Can someone please help me with status. My contact details are 9923006246. Thanks

Hi, I have applied for passport from Aurangabad on 13.04.09 but till date the status is not updated on the website for ref no BOMZ482647, receipt no. 024697 Dt. 13.04.09. Can someone please help me with status. My contact details are 9923006246 or mail me on Piyush.Surana@gmail.com... Thanks

DEAR SIR,
I HAD APPLIED FOR THE FRESH PASSPORT ON 24-3-09.I WAS CALLED TO MUMBAI PASSPORT OFFICE FOR VERIFICATION OF DATE OF BIRTH ON ANY EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATE.I HAD BEEN TO MUMBAI OFFICE THE OFFICER TOLD ME TO SEND THE COPY OF SSC PASSING CERTIFICATE ON WHICH MY DATE OF BIRTH IS MENSIONED, I ALREADY SEND THE DOCUMENTS ABOUT 25 DAYZ AGO BY MAIL BECAUSE I WAS NOT CARRING THAT DOCUMENT WHEN I WAS IN MUMBAI OFFICE.KINDLY HELP ME AND SEND MY PASSPORT. MY APPLICATION NO IS z481948 dated 24-3-09

My name is Nemul Afzal Mufidur rahaman my passport no.is H 6027495 My Application file no.Bom z 4821 39 . Recived my passport to me but my Name on the passport is wrong please see my Application.in the Application my Name is Nemul Afzal mufidur Rahaman but in the passpost my Name is Nehul Afzal only diferance of the H&M I want M ( Nemul) Please correction letter issue from your office as per my Application . or suggest me further action thanks for your help

Nemul Afzal Khan

Respected Sir/Madam

while checking the status of passport form ON INTERNET,

i found that the name is incorrect ( HAIBUNNISA BEGUM ) of File Reference Number : BOM-Z483469-09

CORRECT NAME MUST BE :- HASIBUNNISA BEGUM AS MENTION IN PASSPORT FORM

I Ashok Balaram Bedekar had apply passport at Aurangabad (M.S.) R.No. 756 and File No. BOMZ 482547 dtd. 13.07.2005, but when the postman bring the passport at my home that time I was in the hospital due to my chest problem, and I thing the passport is return to passport office Mumbai. Now I am feeling well, So I would like to request to you please tell me the procedure to get the passport or shall I apply the fresh passport.

OLD PASSPORT DETAIL
PASSPORT NO : V.321881
Date of Issue : 15.05.1995
Date of Expiry : 14.05.2005

Thanking You,
Yours Truly,
ASHOK BEDEKAR.

Phone No. 09422291527

My family passport applications were submitted to S.P.Office Beed before four months.But till now only one passport of my wife, Sau Nandini Ashok Dak has been recieved of all passport applications.So please may I know what is the reason behind the remainging passport applications.So that I can clear the applications if there are any mistakes in it.

My family passport applications were submitted to S.P.Office Beed, file no. W900044, Year 2009, before 4 months but till now only one passport of my wife, Sau Nandini Ashok Dak has been received out of all five passport applications.So please may I know why I have not received the remaning four passports.

Thanking You,
Your's truely,
Ashok Dak.
Mobile no. 9422241641, 9326477777.

sir /madam

I applied passport form for my Mrs Kriti Naik dated on29.04.2009 file no is BOM-E015493-09, and also my daughter Miss Aditi Naik dated on 24.06.2009 file no BOM-G018654-09 till date no reply from ur side and also we do not know the status. I humbly request you to please look into this matter and guide me a way to locate my passport or please tell me about the current status.

sandeep wahul