1. Reliance Energy has failed to provide proper service on both the occasions: a) On the first occasion when the Electricity Bill showed "zero" reading; and b) On the second occasion when the Electricity Bill showed high, arbitary and unconscionable reading in the range of Rs 1240- Rs 1800/-;
2. Reliance Energy has been highly unprofessional in sending me routine letter which state “No defects in the connection or the functioning of the meters have been observed. The meter readings are accurate and the bills have been generated accordingly”. It is shocking to receive such letter which contradicts the facts. Reliance Energy letter was drafted as a matter of routine and without applying mind. My letter stated “zero meter reading” and their reply stated “no defects were seen in the meter”. If there were no defects in Electricity Meter No. ********2 then please explain the reason for taking away the said Electricity Meter No. 8171922 and installing another tampered electric meter no. ********4;
3. Reliance Energy routine letter only confirms that they have been getting high meter reading complaints by thousands from different customers and they have been sending out such standard letters daily.
4. Instead of appreciating my honest effort of bringing to your notice that I have been charged “zero” amount, Reliance Energy have, on the contrary sent me some contradictory letter and above all hiked the charges which are not and cannot be true;
5. IT IS SHOCKING THAT EITHER THE BILLS HAVE BEEN “ZERO” OR “VERY HIGH” BUT NOT CORRECT. RELIANCE ENERGY SHOULD EXPLAIN REASON FOR THE SAME;
6. . THERE HAS BEEN DEFICIENCY OF SERVICE AND UNFAIR BUSINESS PRACTICE ON PART OF RELIANCE ENERGY