Reliance HR Services ( RHRS) - Salary of Reliance HR Services Employee at NICSI site

Debendra Kr. Patel

As i am Sr. Manager ( O&M) and 10 Nos. Engineers & Technician under my supervision on the payroll of RHRS but in every month salary late . every month process change for salary from DAKC mumbai.

When i complaint to my senior then torcher me & metility pressor me by them

Debendra kr Patel
Sr Manager ( O&M) Delhi

Comments

I work as a Asso.trainee(NON CTC).in WT grade
joining date-06/05/2006
employee code-p10013648
location-jaipur CPC(rajasthan)
I want to growth in my salery and my designation.total i have three years Experience.
i have not receive my update APL. i discius with my seniors but i m not setisfy his ans.plz provide my salery update APL.

I am working as senior associate manager in rcom on rhrs rolls from the last one year, is there any opportunity of getting promotion.

I am Working on RHRS payroll In RWSL.i want to know about the perks ur are providing to ur Employees.
And details about the cuttings u make in every month salary

Dear Sir
Im Nagaraju worked as a Team Leader n resigned one year back still my full and final settlement is pending i really dont undastand what RHRS people are doing there sitting in the A/C offices just passing their time?

Hyderabad

dear sir

given the status of my pf account and given the address of dispatch pf from
emp. id RGI02278
PF NO-MH/VASHI/118056/33970

I am working in relience hr servises 15th sep 2009 to till date .i work as sales associate .My PF AND ESI number not come yet .please update my pf&Esi no
ANIL KUMAR SINGH (HRHS) VAPS CODE -38792

I am working as Sales Excutive in RHRS.I am not geting weekly off when I asked my superier about it he say that No weekly off for RHRS employee.Plz help me!

Regards-
Rajesh Singh Emp Id-111132973
Mob. No.9322665970

Respected Sir,

My self mangla khanna my employee id is RMON303 I HAVE WORKED WITH RELIANCE MONEY SECTOR 35 UNDER RHRS SERVICE in 2007 may till august 2008 . ihave applied for the pf in 2009 and submit alll documents to suresh and tegsingh man i have called so many times but not getting right response so plz let me know when it will come.i have very much fed up from your services.and i having family problem so plz contact me regarding my pf.

Mangla khanna

Sir, my self madan kum, ar singh, i have forgeted my ess password, please reset my password, my employee Id is sas00063
rais

Myself Rais rashid shaikh Employee Code No.rgi03463.VS worked as a CSO at Pune during the tenure under the CM RAVI CHANDRA SARAF in Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd. Tadiwala Road Pune.Due to some personal reasons i was not able to continue my job, during the course my last salary and PF amounts are not yet received. So kindly proceed the matter into consideration and do the possible as early as possible. Hope for the best

Yoursfaithfully
RAIS RASHID SHAIKH

I Satosh Kumar Rraju was appointed as CSA in Reliance BPO Pvt Ltd on 30 Sep 2009. I rendered my service there with full loyalty for period of three months . As this was on contract basis contract was terminated on 31st Dec 2009. After the termination of contract I applied for PF withdrawal and furnished all formalities required .

I submitted my PF form in march 2010 at BKC .Now even after 3 months when I checked with Vashi PF department they have no clue abt same. After learning that I contacted BKC but again to no avail. There HR exe couldn't spot my PF form. As it has not been submitted in vashi PF office it should be lying with BKC only.
I REALLY FEEL BAD THE WAY RHRS DOING WITH THEIR EMPLOYEES.

contact no. 08080521776
home:9470307655

dear sir
My self mr.pradeep kumar working with RHRS roll as a F.T.Post
in sikar Rajasthan .Few Day agoo company will provide to ON roll job at our CTO office. we will work with company 4 years.Last 4 years to till date we have not get any Increment .Company will take new F.T. with hike salery .we want to ask that's not fare.plz help me.

Pradeep kumar
Sikar ( Rajasthan )

I am Jagadishkumar worked RHRS in Reliance Capital Services at Bangalore, I have given resignation on june month, but i am not get my salary of March 2010 and April 2010. When i ask my boss (Deputy Area Manager) he told me those all comes you with finel settelment. and am asking my pf also which is contiued from 2008 in shriram Group.

please i request to you, give the information about PF. and credit my salary of 2 months

Jagadishkumar
Emp Code10007902
Bangalore
Cell. 9449894322

I, Santosh Sharma worked as an Asso. Manager on RHRS payroll in Reliance Communicatioon Ltd.at Mumbai, I want to give my resignation.

So kindly do all the necessary formalities as soon as possible & oblige me.

Santosh Sharma
11, Baldota House,
L.N.Lane,
Matunga (C.R.)
Mumbai-19.
Mob No: 9004105202
Date-08/07/10

hi I am pranav gadoya
not getting any responce from rhrs i have submitted my claim on march bt geting details from rhrs he proivde me no of pf off mumbai which always no reply what to do
pls do needful

pranav Gadoya
rajkot
gujarat

my name is sandeep gupta .my employee code is CWGSEBDE01389. I SUBMIT MY EXIT LATTER AND FARMULATIES SUBMIT TO DAVESH PAREK AS ON 28 APRIL2010 AT JAIPUR BUT MY TOP SALARY DIDNT RELASE YET.

my emp id-111133039
vijay padsala
i resigned in may
what about pf status
my mo

vijay padsala
vivekrel007 Reliance HR Services ( RHRS)  - Allahabad, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

PF Details - Reliance RHRS

My PF No is.. MH/VASHI/118056/06488

plz tell my chq amt and wen i will receive my amt..

ranipai

RHRS IS ONLY CONTRACT PAYROLL
NO OTHER BENEFITS OTHER THEN SALARY
SALARY IS ALSO VERY LOW

Dear sir, My my self Wasim Akram N .Employee id is :RG02505(chennai/teynampet general insurance). since i was employee of RHRS off role i quit my job on 10/08/2010 and i completely done all the formalities of resigning but still i dint receive any information on experience certificate/settlement/re leaving letter from hr. I also contact to concerned department in chennai but i dint get in response. so i kindly requesting send all re leaving/experience/settle as soon as possible to my communication address,

regards