Reliance Life Insurance - Premium payment receipt not provided

Shikha Jain
I had paid my premium around 22nd Jan '09 though my premium due date is 9th March since I need to show as an investment proof to get tax benefits out of it before 4th March.
Even after my payment I am not being given the receipts. I called customer care and they say u can get it only after due date i.e. 9th March. I canot get the tax benefits without the receipt..
Last year also I did the same but got the receipt in Jan itself..This year they have changed the rules .
They don't have the contact number of their offices updated. It is always switched off.
Reliance has always been useless..in every industry..they only cheat ppl and want to get money..as it is they are losing heavily in their investment strategies..but unfortunately I m losing because of them and they are gaining..

Comments

Dear sir
myself klavati chaudhary surrended my policy on dated 27 feb 2009 .i had received the receiving of a freelook letter from Reliance life insurane vikas nagar lucknow branch but now i have not get any response from his side.so please sourtout this matter as soon as possible .

thanking you

klavati chaudhary
contract no. 13471916
mob . 9026770864

sir my policy bond not receved policy app.no. a5076255 policy issu date 31-03-2009 mode h/y. bikaner branch (rajasthan) my cont. no. 9982305702

dear sir,
please send
how to my payment due date
and how to pay them

mayur kamani

My Policy Number: 10548502 documents not received, Please send documents to me.

D Govinda Rao

My Policy Number: 10548502 documents not received, Please send documents to me.

D Govinda Rao
N Feb 26, 2011 by
Ravindra P

My Policy Number: 15029705 document not recieved, Please send document to me.

L.K. Panigrahi
A Apr 23, 2012 by
anil69 chavan

My Policy Number: 10555795 premimum receipt not received, Please send urgent to me.Mob:9769625556
N Jul 30, 2012 by
prem singh rautela

My policy number - 18373416, Client ID No. - 78393569 and my DOB - 25/07/1985. I had paid my premium on 25/7/2012 through online. The preemium is actually due in Jan, 2013. Please send receipt immediately. My E-Mail add - prem5760@ymail.com
N Feb 18, 2013 by
jayasrisridhar

My policy no. 18195785.

my dob:15/02/60

I paid my premium on 19/11/12 for Rs.94735.00

pl provide me with receipt immediately

My mail-id is jaysri6@yahoo.co.in.
N Oct 13, 2013 by
HEMANT NASHIKKAR

My policy no. 15214523

NAME: HEMANT GUNVANT NASHIKKAR

I paid my premium on 26 Sep 2013, for Rs.10000.00

pl provide me receipt immediately

My mail-id is hemantnashikkar@yahoo.com