Religare Securities - Collegiates experimenting on your money at Religare

AjaySinhaMumbai on Apr 10, 2012
I had accounts with Religare Securities, Commodities, Currencies. I advise anyone and everyone to AVOID RELIGARE at any cost!

NO PRIOR TRADE CONFIRMATION: The dealers commit transactions without any prior confirmation just to meet target monthly brokerage.

TRADES WITHOUT STOP LOSS: Dealers regularly put in trades without any stop loss. This led to losses of over 7 Lakhs.

NO MONITORING MECHANISM: Religare does not have ANY monitoring mechanism for your account. If you lose a large amount suddenly, there is no monitoring about whether and why this happened, and there is no corrective action.

All Religare cares about is the brokerage. I lost 6L in about 2-3 months in HUGE transactions. Take my advice - STAY AWAY FROM RELIGARE!

RELIGARE GIVES YOU HUGE LOSSES! AVOID AVOID AVOID!

It appears they have hired new college graduates who learn the trade at your expense!! For the last time, AVOID !!!

Comments

N Apr 11, 2012 by
Religare Enterprises

Please write to us at wecare@religareonline.com mentioning your concern and contact details. Our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Team Religare
N Apr 27, 2012 by
AjaySinhaMumbai

Team Religare is only a contact center. They simply engage you in paperwork ...

15 days today - no progress !!! AVOID Religare!
A May 27, 2012 by
AjaySinhaMumbai

Day 60 today - no progress on the complaints.

I am 8 lacs poorer with EMIs staring down my face courtesy Religare.

AVOID RELIGARE !!!
A Aug 6, 2012 by
AjaySinhaMumbai

DAY 130 from logging complaint with Religare. Problem not getting any attention...

I shared transactions that had no stop losses and were blatant misuse of my money with Religare.
Now, also tried sharing this with Peherdar on Moneycontrol. Doesn’’t seem like anyone really wants to do anything - may be illegal but hey it affects the partners in business...

Day 130 from logging a complaint - Religare does not have any way to make good.
Having showed transactions at fault, there is no response from Religare. They’’re just hoping this will go away ...
STAY AWAY FROM RELIGARE - SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Names of people I was tricked by ...
Manish Kumar, Prashant G.
N Aug 8, 2012 by
Religare Enterprises

Dear Ajay,

We apologize for the iconvenience cost to you.

We request you to please write to us at wecare@religareonline.com with your concern and your account details and our team will be able to help you.

Please do mention 'AjaySinhaMumbai' from http://www.consumercomplaints.in in your email to help us take the case on priority.

Team Religare
D Dec 27, 2012 by
sharmas2

Dear Ajay:

Were you able to get any results thru this site or was it just a waste of time? Religare is one unethical company and should certainly be avoided. I have similar experience and those idiots at we care are jokers who will engage you in useless conversation and have standard answers, which they copy paste to harrass you more..

Avoid religare at at all cost..

Religare Securities - Collegiates experimenting on your money at Religare