Reserve Bank of India - RBI FUND TRANSFER CHARGE

SHAHEED BHAGAT SINGH RD,
MUMBAI-400 001.
TEL: 02232247017 OR +919167365844

DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER (MR.DEBJIT DAS/SHYAMAL CH.DAS),

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT THE TRANSFER/REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF R.B.I (RESERVE BANK OF INDIA) HAS RECEIVED YOUR FUND ON YOUR NAME (MR.DEBJIT DAS) THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLAR ($150,000.00USD) HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED HERE IN THE REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF RESERVE BANK OF INDIA VIA THE AGENT FROM THE WORLD BANK.

IN THE CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA (R.B.I) WE HAVE OUR DUE PROCEDURES WITH REGARDS TO INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER, IN ORDER TO START THE PROCESSING OF YOUR FUNDS TRANSFER FROM RESERVE BANK OF INDIA TO YOUR DESIGNATED LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT IN INDIA YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE BELOW INFORMATION AND A SUM OF FOURTY EIGHT THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED RUPEES(Rs.48,700.00/-) FOR THE CONVERSION AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE SAID FUNDS TO INDIA RUPEES TO THIS APEX BANK AND TAKE NOTE THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED THE ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE THE FUNDS HAVE TO BE DEPOSITED.

YOU ARE TO MAKE ALL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH YOUR BRITISH AGENT (DIPLOMAT SMITH FEGO) DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA WILL NOT DEAL WITH INDIVIDUALS EXCEPT BANKS AND COUNTRY'S HIGH CONSULATE DIPLOMAT. FOR THAT REASON ALL PAYMENT AND TRANSACTION ARE TO BE MADE THROUGH YOUR DEPOSITING AGENT.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THIS OFFICE.

SINCERELY YOURS,

SHRI SALIM GANGADHARAN
CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER-IN-CHARGE,
FUNDS/TRANSFER UNIT DEPARTMENT,
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA.

PLEASE CHECK IT THOROUGHLY

RBI FUND TRANSFER CHARGE

Comments

N Sep 4, 2011 by
Dnyaneshwar Raskar

Thanks & regards,

D. Raskar

N Apr 27, 2012 by
arunodaya

our organization arunodaya shikshan samiti dongergaon distt-rajnadgaon chhattisgarh india our ngo donate

hemshankar jethmal
A Jun 26, 2012 by
hemshnakr

our ngo arunodaya shikshan samiti dongergaon distt-rajnandgaon chhattisgarh india uk fund not available and fuels 1, 65, 000 India Rupees pleas sir
insaf kijiye

mai hemshankar jethmal bannwagaon block chhuria distt-rajnandgaon chhttisgarh india kai bar rbi ke mono use karte hai ise govt. najar antaj kar dete hai

email - hemshankar jethmal