Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi - Regarding Winning Amount of Nokia Telecom Lottery

khushal ambabhai dulera on Jun 24, 2011
Regarding Winning Ammount of Nokia Telecom Lottery

I got attached Mail From Reserve bank of India, New Delhi, So Plz Just Check . If it is a fake then just take action For This Type of Froads or it is true then Plz Mail me as soon as possible in my mail ID , My mail ID is khushaldulera_11@yahoo.in and also call me on my mobile no.:- 9428329287.

In bellow mail COT ammount is 140000 /- it true or wrong . if it true then it compulsory to pay COT ammount ? Without COT payment no any other way of release of my winning prize ? because I an comming from middium class family.if any way then please explain me.

I have received two to three call ( 09873471512) from Mr. Omprakash Reserve bank Account Officer. but some daught in my mind that realy Mr.Omprakash is in the Reserve Bank of India Officer.

I have also paid 110600 / - Rs. in this lottery procedure.Mr. Ompraksh told by phone after this payment no any charge is required to tranfer money in my bank account, but after payment of 110600 /- Rs. another mail received by me of COT Ammount of 140000 /- . After received COT code mail I ask to Mr. Omprakash about this he says I dont no about it, So please sir do the need full.

If above matter is true then I am reddy to pay the COT ammount but what abount 110600 /- Rs.

What , I came there at Reserve bank Of India ,New Delhi for Payment of COT ammount myself ? or What is the procedure of payment of COT Ammount. I am reddy to came there at Reserve bank of India ,New Delhi for COT payment .

If I paid This COT ammount then any another payment is reqiured for withdraw of my money from my bank account in cash ? after this any charges is required ?

So,Please sir, clear above all my daught and please do the needfull.

Khushal Ambabhai Dulera
Mobile No:-9428329287
At:- Wadhwan,Ganeshnagar,Fatsar Ganpati, Near Primery School.
District :- Surendranagar,
State :- Gujarat
Country :- India

I have attached all mail Received by me in few days :-

(1)
Regarding Transfer Instruction form

Mon, 20 June, 2011 4:30:29 PM
TRANSFER INSTRUCTION FROM RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
From: RESERVE BANK OF INDIA <transfers@n.i-rbi.org.in>
Cc: khushaldulera_11@yahoo.in

Reserve Bank Of India
Department of Online Transfer Reserve Bank Of India.
Date: 20/06/2011

Attn: Mr Khushalbhai Ambabhai Dulera,

Welcome to Reserve Bank of india, Please follow the below instruction and transfer your full amount to your nominated account,

Account Name: Mr Khushalbhai Ambabhai Dulera ,

We are also pleased to inform you that your time debit account with us has been credited with the sum of 36,374,021.91 INR

Copy the link and place on your browser http://en.i-rbi.org.in/secured Click on the CUSTOMER LOGIN, and enter details below to access your personal account.

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1600/2529
Account Pin : 27890

NOTE: You must allow pop-ups on your browser to access the secure login page

After confirmation that you follow these steps to start transferring funds into your private bank account: Go to the homepage of your account by clicking the link above to enter your account number and account Pincode as provided in the required fields.

In the personal page of your account, confirm the balance of your account and click on the "Click here to make transfer".

The system will take you to a new page that requires the entry of your personal bank account details where you want your funds transferred and also requires the entry of the amount specified in the field to win so you can start transfer.

Be sure to verify all information entered to make sure there were no errors.

Finally, you must click the transfer button to start transferring.

Note that after the transfer, which can take up to 45mins prior to the funds reflect in your bank account . Be aware that the transfer can be done only once to any bank of their choice. Do not hesitate to contact this office via email if you have any problems during the process.

Thank you for your patronage.

Best Regards
Mr Shri Salim Gangadharan
Fund Transfer Officer,
Reserve Bank Of India, RBI.
INDIA

(2)
Regarding Cost of Transfer

Mon, 20 June, 2011 5:51:14 PM
REGARDING YOUR COST OF TRANSFER CODE
From: RESERVE BANK OF INDIA <transfers@n.i-rbi.org.in>
Cc: khushaldulera_11@yahoo.in

Reserve Bank Of India
Department of Online Transfer Reserve Bank Of India.
Date: 20/06/2011

Attn: Mr Khushalbhai Ambabhai Dulera,

All verification has been done, the telegraphic remittance process has been concluded and the funds is now available for online transfer into your nominated bank account.

We want you to understand that you need to pay the charges (Cost Of Transfer) to enable you proceed with the final transfer of your funds. The C.O.T means Cost of transfer. Every bank charges a certain amount for transferring huge funds and it is known as the TRANSFER FEES. The amount is One Lahk Fourty Thousand India Rupees (140,000INR). This amount has to be paid by you. this C.O.T charges is legally for licensing and coverage documentations approval signatures for the transfer before money reflects in your nominated bank accounts.

Attn: Your C.O.T charges cannot be deducted from your funds because it has already commenced transferring, your funds have been protected by a professional handcover insurance policy, it has to be remitted to you in full, we advise that you kindly send the payment of One Lahk Fourty Thousand India Rupees (140,000INR). Therefore you are to inform us so that we can furnish you with the details of payment.

Note that we do not deduct from transferring amount, Please be informed.

Upon confirmation of payment, your C.O.T code will be issued to you immediately to enable you complete transferring of your funds fully, Note that you have 24hrs to make this payment otherwise your funds which has already commenced transferring will be terminated, to prevent this better act accordingly and avoid delay.

Thank you for your patronage.

Best Regards
Mr Shri Salim Gangadharan
Fund Transfer Officer,
Reserve Bank Of India, RBI.
INDIA

(3)
Regarding Account Opened Application form.

Thu, 16 June, 2011 2:10:47 PM
ACCOUNT OPENED APPLICATION FORM.
From: RESERVE BANK OF INDIA <transfer@rbi-co.org>

Reserve Bank of India {RBI}
India Central Bank
6. Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110001, INDIA

ACCOUNT OPENED APPLICATION FORM.

Dear: Khushalbhai Ambabhai Dulera,

Welcome to Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The center of Indian banking and securities service, regulated and stipulated by the policy governing Indians. The Reserve Bank of India govern all financial activities to avoid fraudulent act and misappropriation of fund here in the India banking system.

This is to notify you that we have received a winning Draft/Cheque 0f £500,000 GBP from Nokia Telecoms Lottery Broad United Kingdom and with us here is your account delivery officer Dr John Harry who is assisting you right now.

To start with the transfer, you are to fill the account opened form correctly, click here to fill account application form and submit application. We respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.

Please do confirm your account detail to us below.

BANK INFORMATION

Bank Name :
Account Name:
Account Number:
IFSC Code:
Bank Address:

We respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. Contact the undersigned to be privacy for further clarification. For any help and problems do not hesitate to contact us.

Mr. Om Parkash,
Customer Remittance Department.
Copyright © 2010 Reserved Bank of India . All Rights Reserved.

Comments

M M Rao Reserve Bank of India  - India

85% of Indians do NOT have bank accounts - Reserve Bank of India

Request Reserve Bank of India to direct all scheduled banks to coordinate with local volunteer organizations to open no-frills accounts (http://tr.im/josi) for all Indian citizens.

N Jun 13, 2011 by
SAYED NOMAN GAUHAR Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi  - Uttar Pradesh, India

Nokia 2011 e-mail lottery - Nokia Telecom Company

I received e-mail from info@nokiacyber.com, that e-mail ID sayednomangauhar@yahoo.com is winner in their draw and contact Mr. James Keegan (Esq), tel. no. +447010046143 & +447010052127. Kindly confirm that this is scam or truth.
SAYED NOMAN GAUHAR
sayednomangauhar@yahoo.com
00919634455928 ;; 00919808363051 ;;
3/116-A ;; MUQUAM-E-AALI
IQBAL BAGH
LAL DIGGI ROAD ;;; ABDULLAH GIRLS COLLEGE ( AMIR NISHAN GATE)
CITY - ALIGARH ( U.P)
INDIA ;;; PIN-202001
N Jun 19, 2011 by
SwaranLata Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi  - Uttar Pradesh, India

Mobile Number awarded

i have received a message that my no: has been awarded 500, 000.00 GB. by Nokia Mobile Telecoms. Kindly tell me whats this GB?
Name:- Dr. Swaran Lata
Mobile No:- 9416989313
Address:- # 735/13 sector, U.E., Karnal-132001, Haryana.
N Jun 20, 2011 by
mirithika Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi  - Uttar Pradesh, India

i have received mail to my ID that my no has been awarded the sum of 500, 000.00 GBP by Nokia Mobile Telecoms lottery. Kindly confirm this is scam or truth.
Name: S.Ravikumar
E-mail ID : ravikumar_s10@rocketmail.com
N Jun 21, 2011 by
mk678/2 Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi  - Uttar Pradesh, India

i have receved a sms to my mobile that my No has been awarded the sum of 500, 000.00GBP by nokia mobile telecoms. kindly confirm this scam or truth.
my mobile no. 9450627255
E-mail ID meraj12332@yahoo.com
N Jun 28, 2011 by
khushal ambabhai dulera

Respected Sir, I have Regerstered my complain on 24th June, 26 June, but till date I have no Received Any answer from Reserve bank of India, New Delhi, About my Nokia winning Prize is Credit in Reserve bank of India, New Delhi or not ?

Please sir Reply me urgentely today...

Khushal Dulera
Mobile No.:- 9428329287
E mail :- khushaldulera_11@yahoo.in
N Jun 30, 2011 by
pavithran1968 Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi  - Uttar Pradesh, India

50000000gbp@9442780919/pavithran s/neyveli
N Jul 1, 2011 by
sardhara ashok

hot dimond company lottary is true
N Jul 24, 2011 by

govt. polytechnic haridwar
pin . 249404
N Jul 25, 2011 by
Mridul Kumar Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi  - Uttar Pradesh, India

I have receved a sms to my mobile that my No has been awarded 500, 000.00GBP in Nokia-Mobile Telecoms 2011. Kindly confirm that this is scam or truth and also tell me the meaning of GBP.
My Mobile No.is :09935559099
E-mail ID ss101103@gmail.com
A Aug 5, 2011 by
SHIRSATH MILIND RAGHUNATH Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi  - Uttar Pradesh, India

NAME:SHIRSATH MILIND RAGHUNATH
AT:BODHEGOAN POST:PADHEGOAN
TAL:RAHURI DIST:A.NAGER
PIN:413721
Mboil no:09766674952
kindly confirm that this is scem or truth and also tell me the meaning GBP
N Aug 7, 2011 by
rocksolidabid Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi  - Uttar Pradesh, India

i have received an sms from 4468467539 asked me to mail me the details of my id proof & address details & my cell no. at info@nokiacyber.com please confirm this organization & mail me at rocksolidabid@yahoo.co.in or sms me at 09766869792
N Sep 21, 2011 by
Ranjana Pillai Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi  - Uttar Pradesh, India

i have received a message that my no: has been awarded 500, 000.00 GB. by Nokia Mobile Telecoms. Kindly confirm that this is scam or truth.
D Nov 27, 2012 by
cslekshmikamala

Respected Sir, I have Regerstered my complain on 26th november, but till date I have no Received Any answer from Reserve bank of India, New Delhi, About my shell company awards winning Prize is Credit in Reserve bank of India, New Delhi or not

please reply me sir

name : shafi
branch code 2095
N Jul 17, 2013 by
nishadkittu

I got attached Mail From Reserve bank of India, New Delhi, So Plz Just Check . If it is a fake then just take action For This Type of Froads or it is true then Plz Mail me as soon as possible in my mail ID, My mail ID is nishadkittu111@gmail.com. and also call me on my mobile no.:- 9567661007

In bellow mail COT ammount is 140000 /- it true or wrong . if it true then it compulsory to pay COT ammount ? Without COT payment no any other way of release of my winning prize ? because I an comming from middle class family.if any way then please explain me.

I have received two to three call ( +911165887131) from Mr. R.K.CHAWHAN Reserve bank Account Officer. but some daught in my mind that realy Mr.R.K.CHAWHAN . is in the Reserve Bank of India Officer.

What, I came there at Reserve bank Of India, New Delhi for Payment of COT ammount myself ? or What is the procedure of payment of COT Ammount. I am ready to came there at Reserve bank of India, New Delhi for COT (14, 250) payment .

So, Please sir, clear above all my daught and please do be needfull.

yours faithfully
NISHAD
N Sep 18, 2013 by
husainaquil

Hello sir my mobile in 4'5 msg bbc to rbi india .you have win 500.000 gbp but at the time no replace please conform me