Royal Forex Funds - Invest Now

Nikhil
Hi, This is Nikhil. I m a RFF user and till now I havent faced any of the problem by RFF. I always get the payment on time and do wire transfer to withdraw the payment.
I have a exciting information for new RFF users who want to open their account with royal forex funds.
Contact me to register ur account and i will give u a flat 5% off on the initial investment of more than 50, 000 INR and 7% on investment of more than 1 Lac INR. No other service provider gives this discount. So what are u waiting for.
Call me now @ 09793336555.

Nikhil

Comments

Is it legal? - Royal Forex Funds

We have many customers from India and a couple have had dealings with Royal Forex Fund. So far the people have been happy with the service, However one should always be careful, especially when people offer guarantees on investments, I run a forex management company and WE cannot see the future. We make consistenly good returns but it is impossible (and illegal) to guarantee any return on this kind of investment.In most MLM companies, a large part of the income goes to pay the distributors for their efforts to get more clients, so this begs the question, Where does all this money come from? If they are paying 25% interest on the capital, 10% to the person who recruited the clinet plus upline bonuses, that equals about 50 to 60 % PER MONTH.
I am naturally sceptical of MLM type financial services companies as it is more important to get more clients. Personally I believe it is better to have fewer clients and service them well with a good service and superior returns without taking high risks with peoples savings and investments.
Stephen Lord Harrison MBA,
CEO, Sterling Traders Ltd
www.sterling-traders.com

it's obviouse that this amount is paid from new joinings to the upperr levels.
i take a look at this website and all of legal documents are fake.
have a good day.

There is a login problem in the site

D
Rasheed

The legel documents are fake or not as an indian we can not assure that. But one thing, their service is appriciatable. after the 30 days of your investment you will get paid. It is my experience. If you want to make money just invest for a test.
THAMPAN

hello dear all.,

Anybody want to join and be a millioner, join with me in kerala. my mob no.9387720397. all the best.

buy/sell RFF dollars contact me Venkat
9010 499 777

I will not say much about Royal Forex Funds but I earned 50% of my investment within 30 days!!!
LOL.
Best of luck!

Still confused?
Call me @ 9323004565
Ashish

As company is assuring that they Transfer the points to Liberty Reserve. Till now has anybody applied for that ? If yes how much time it takes to get convert?
Ashish

Is there any locking period ? If I want to join & after 1 month I want to withdraw my principal amount, What is the process I have to undergo ?

dear all,
I INVEST WITHOUT ANY FEAR.AND WAITING FOR RETURN.ALL THE BEST.FROM KERALA
unni

hello friends according to me its the best way be a miilonare other than a lottery or gambling call if u want to be call me for further clarifications 9747203567

those who are willing to take risk may be the empreror of towmorrow, n0w iam enjoying the benifits call me if you are from kerala 9747835560
Nikhil

Contact me to register ur account and i will give u a flat 5% off on the initial investment. No other service provider gives this discount. So what are u waiting for.
Call me now @ 09793336555.

anvar

hi
basicaly iam from kerala presently iam working in dxb, i wuld like to invest 50000, and per month i wil 250$ till 48 month...i cant beliave...
i wil lose?will u please xplain abt dis...
thanks

sell your royal forex funds point at Rs.25 to me . Any number of points accepted.
call me on 09445178305

Hi Nikhil,
My downline got invested $5000 and receved referal bonus of $500 and tried to enacash the same through wire transfer on 4.5.09 but to his utter dismay he has not received the money into his account sofar.He has been sending reminder to rff but he says only system generated reply he is getting. What may be his fault is not known. Will you please kindly advise what are all the option now open to him>
P.Sadagopan
sunny

hi this is sudarshan from hyderabad
if u want to earn 25 - 30 % per month pls
contact 9618226881
pls contact to sell ur royal forex funds point at Rs.25

Dear Investors

Visit this site before investing any place

Jagjit Singh