RTO, Kanchipuram - Tamilnadu - Return of One Time Tax - RTO Kanchipuram

Vijay Kane
Sub : “ Refund of One Time Tax”

I had purchased new “Santro-XL” model car on 29.09.2006 & same was registered at RTO, Kancheepuram-TN. At that time I had paid one time tax of Rs.21, 080/- only at RTO, Kancheepuram. Subsequently I had transferred to Maharashtra State in Sept’07 & for the same NOC was taken from RTO, Kancheepuram on 21.09.2007.

My vehicle was re-registered by once again paying Life Time Tax (Rs.24057/-) at RTO Pen, Maharashtra State on 23.06.2008 & same was also intimated by RTO, Pen office to RTO, Kancheepuram office.

Subsequently application was send to RTO, Kancheepuram for refund of “One Time Tax” along with all related Xerox copies (form 23 –form of registration-Kancheepuram, Registration book copies issued by RTO- Pen, One time tax paid copy at RTO- Pen, Form R.M.I. 4.5, Refund application form 16) for reference & record.

Almost in a year span of time, 3 times reminders are send to RTO, Kancheepuram for refund of tax through registered post. Till date I have not received any intimation, communication & refund of One Time Tax which was paid at RTO, Kancheepuram.

Now I felt that this matter needs to communicated in this forum. Requesting you to please intervene in this matter & kindly help me in getting back the “Refund of Tax” at the earliest.

Vijay Kane.

Comments

enquiry a bus number mh 06 al 5221
N Mar 18, 2011 by
rajendiran.siva

respected sir
reg my renewal of driving licence s.Rajendiran licence no 120/chu/81 noc form goa LTR no ADT/(N)/07/MDL/2011/06/dt/12.01.2011/for confirmation the goa state e mail id is www.goa transport.com. my diary no 15145 /dt 18.03.2011 this is for your kind information and requested to issue at an early date please
yours faith fully