Sahara India Pariwar - housing scheme from 5/12/2003

Amit Vashist
I have been approched by a person called Mr Rajneesh Madan from Sahara city homes and his mobile no is :- 9873113013 in the year 2003 and he told me that sahara india is making their shara city at chokandi in new delhi near palam vihar and he take me to show the location and they have a office of shara their and i find the location good and he told me that i have to pay RS 1, 00, 000/- and after three years they will make this city and i they will give me a 5room drawing dining Banlo ( house ) and i just have to pay RS 23, 00, 000/- at the time of allotment.

So i have paid him INR 1, 00, 000/- on dated - 5th December 2003 but till now after seven years nothing had happned and all my dreams of having my own house is broken and i feel like dying because od sahara india fake promises.

I am help less and dont understand what to do .

Please help me as i am very help less and going in depression and if somthing happens to me i held sahara india responsibal for it .

so please help me please.my Mob No Is 9818941516

Comments

I Have just spoken to Mr Rajeesh Madan today that is 24th jan 09 and he told me that in another six month the project is starting and i will get my house in 2012 for sure .

Tell me what to do he is still cheating .

I really dont understand what to do .

Please help me .I am Amit Vashist a salried person and my MOBILE NO Is 9818941516

Hao,
Sir it was happend to me too, bookrd them in Chandigarh but fake promises, theu suppose given us flat in 07, i am still paying premium, already paid estimatly 12 lakh rs, still nothing happening, so if u wanaa talk my cell is (USA)951 609 4939

even i had a fixed deposit & the 2003 the person named mishra came home & told me that there was a lucky draw & my no. has got 5000/- but till now they have not given me the certificate or the money back & till date they have not paid my interest for the fd
vikas

I think they need to add Chor and make it Sahara Chor Parivar.They have duped lacs of investors

hello sir i have deposited rs 10000 in shahara rajat yojana on 15: 03 :2003 at gaziyabad(1951 wide recepit no 10037274894 through agent mr mahavir singh against shaharaindia commercial ltd ).till date i have not been informed about any project .hence i want to get my money refunded
you r requested to let me know to whom i have to contact and how to get the amount due refunded.
thanks
Unknown

Unfortunately, I worked with Sahara. I did quit after I gone through some unprofessional issues in the company. I am also a consumer like you. This is in referrence to: 10037274894. I am sorry to tell you that if you apply for prematurity now, you will be asked to convert the amount[with interest] to some other F.D. or get the amount back with 20 per cent less. I am not trying to scare you. This is just about what is going to happen. It's hard to believe that such a tycoon like Sahara provides pathetic service. That's not all.
The worst part is, the deducted amount is included in T.D.S. I am still wondering why I've to pay tax when I did already to the Govt. by my employer. No other bank insisted to pay T.D.S. on F.D.s ever in my knowledge. Can anyone please answer this?

Hello dear

I am Nikhil from Agra I am also one to the victim of this company I mean Sahara Indian chor company
they are simply looting the innocent indian people and we sould all together and take a serious actions
aganst the lucknow based sahara company which is clearly cheating poor people bu running its fraud
schemes.

If you all are with me please call me or mail me immediately.

may i request u my policy no.153025137846 and they are SAHARA Rajat yojna . my reciept no. 100479368557 and date of reciept issue : 07/08/2003 branch name and code Govindnagar Kanpur code no.1726 pl update me status

i want to informance about my 31/12/2004 sceam
N Dec 19, 2013 by
varunguru1 Sahara India Pariwar  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

There had been no intimation regarding the allotment of any house yet - Sahara India Pariwar

I have deposited Rs. 10004 under Sahara Rajat Yojna.
Account No.: 17029211654
Document Reference Number: 333034564837

There had been no intimation regarding the allotment of any house yet. Please refund the entire amount as promised under the scheme at the earliest.

Sahara India Pariwar - housing scheme from 5/12/2003