Sahara India Pariwar - NON RECEIPT OF TDS CERTIFICATE AND ACCOUNT STATEMENT CONTROL NO. 25919202079 AMANDEEP GOYAL

AMANDEEP GOYAL
ACCOUNT NO/ CONTROL NO 25919202079, NAME: AMANDEEP GOYAL . RS 1, 00, 000.00. WERE DEPOSITED TO THE SAID COMPANY ON DEC., 2003. FROM THIS RS ONE LAC WAS RECEIVED AS LOAN IN THE MONTH OF APRIL 2007 AND ITS INTEREST AMOUNT WAS RECEIVED IN THE MONTH OF JAN., 2009 . TDS WAS ALSO DEDUCTED.

BUT TDS CERTIFICATE, TO FILE THE INCOME TAX RETURN, AND THE ACCOUNT STATEMENT SHOWING THE RATE OF INTEREST GIVEN AND CHARGED ON LOAN TAKEN, HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED SO FAR DESPITE WRITTEN REMINDER SENT BY POST IN THE MONTH OF APRIL., 09. THE SAME MAY PLEASE BE SENT SOON AT THE BELOW MENTION ADDRESS. BECAUSE MY ADDRESS HAS ALREADY BEEN CHANGED, THE REQUEST REGARDING CHANGE OF ADDRESS HAS ALREADY BEEN SENT BY POST.

ADDRESS : AMANDEEP GOYAL, # 173, PHASE III,
MODEL TOWN, BATHINDA (PB)

Comments

i am deposit daily account sahara minor dly 75/- opening date 21/5/5008, after 12month i apply prematurity on5/6/5009 till date idid not receive my prematurity amount.Branch staff did not give goodreplay.

my account no18682200229 branch parvatipuram

Respected sir,

I inform u that I joined sahara india parivar group in 24 sep. 2008. I have not received my TDS Certificate till now.
So please issue my TDS Certificate as soon as possible. MY PAN NUMBER is AQSPK7608J.

Navin kaul
code 236110640
KANGRA BRANCH
H.P.
N Apr 29, 2011 by
partinder Sahara India Pariwar  - Moga , Moga, Punjab, India

registry post not received - Amandeep

my Mother sent me one pack registry post on 21 March to Auckland, New Zealand. It contains very important thing and all declared as law. My full address and phone number is mentioned on it. I called New Zealand Post but they havent received any post on my name yet. the registry number is Acp00046728xtn. I have no idea its track number or what?? please check this for me and get me back on my email dhanwantmoga@gmail.com. or call me as possible.I need it urgent. mentioned address is 6D Carr road, Mount Roskil, Auckland, New Zealand.
Amandeep
N Jun 10, 2011 by
nehamaths

This is to inform you that I had been not recieved my TDS certificate for refund of Rs 10000 with interest of flat booking in 2004 refund recieved in April 2010 at CB area Naraina New Delhi-28. I was visited many times and requested for TDS certificate to concerned person in this office but they are not responding.
Kindly issue my TDS Certificate as soon as possible.
RAJ KISHOR TANWAR
A/c No. - 19579202327
N Jun 13, 2011 by
Sunita Jain

Respected Sir,

I inform you that I have not received my T-D-S- certificate my A/C No. is 24711700041 so please issue my T-D-S- certificate as early as possible

Sunita Jain
contact no - 9810073192
Address - AL-17 Shalimar Bagh Delhi 110088
N Jul 26, 2011 by
RPD GUPTA

I, PAWAN KUMAR GUPTA FIELDWORKER CODE NO 144310623 PAN NO AJPPG2962D, MY TDS CERTIFICATES FOR TAX DEDUCTED DURING FINANCIAL YEAR 2010-11 NOT RECEIVED SO FAR. KINDLY ARRANGE TO ISSUE ABOVE TDS CERTIFICATES. SO THAT MY INCOMETAX RETURN CAN BE FILED WITHIN TIME.
N Apr 13, 2012 by
Nihal Singh Sahara India Pariwar  - Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India

NON RECEIPT OF TDS FORM - Sahara India Pariwar

Sir I have deposited Rs 10000/- under scheme (c) RAJAT YOGNA. I h ave not given any flat within 06 years. So have withdrawn my amount with during Jun-Jul 2010. but till date TDS form not yet recd. please help
N Jan 19, 2013 by
pawan kumar chordia

Respected sir,

I inform u that I castmar sahara india parivar group in 06 sep. 2011. I have not received my TDS Certificate till now.
So please issue my TDS Certificate as soon as possible. My AC/ n0 14170105641 and MY PAN NUMBER is ANZPC1152D I AM regular castmar My TDS Certificate so please issue my T-D-S- certificate as early as possible

PAWAN KUMAR CHORDIA