Saholic.com - Opened box mobile phone delivered

srj.cooldude on Dec 31, 2011
I order for a Samsung Galaxy Y phone from SAHOLIC.com run by spice telecom on Cash on Delivery basis.

I received the product the next day but the mobile box seal was broken, also the box looked like an old one. However the courier arrived in a sealed cover. So the box was opened from the sellers end (SAHOLIC.com)

It seems that they sent me a refurbished product for the price of a new one. Two seals on the box was broken and also the It hangs a lot. Another important sign is that the scratch guard has dust inside it that mean it was opened and pasted again.

I mailed Saholic.com and got a call from their team. They asked me for the IMEI number on the bill, which was not there on the bill at all. On the bill (black and white print) I had my address, contact number and the order number along with the IN number of Saholic.com

But from their communication, It seems that it was not the proper bill. There is something wrong in their side while sending the product.

[Aug 01, 2014] Saholic.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

D Jan 4, 2012 by
Saholic

Dear SRJCoolDude,
On Behalf of Saholic, Please note that we Procure handsets directly from Manufacturer and deliver only 100% Original products. Our products are covered under Samsung's 1 Year Official Warranty and our Bills always contain the IMEI Number.

W.r.t your query it has been received by us yesterday and we are looking into it. Rest assured you will receive all possible help from us for all your genuine concerns.

However, abusing us in public forums or sending us threatening emails is not Acceptable, kindly refrain from the same.

Team Saholic
N May 4, 2012 by
ankita k

is the order comes after 3 days?or as soon as u can?
A Jul 13, 2012 by
Desh Premi

Never ever buy from Saholic.com they are delivering faulty products my biggest nightmare ever
my sincere suggestion to all human being out there never buy anything from Saholic.com they are big cheaters
how can they are doing so irresponsible business they are good for nothing
they know that they actually delivering faulty products and pretend they don't know anything at all
as far as your above reply to someone is concern
"agar kahi mil jao to tumhare mum me de kar maru is kharab mobile ko, mufat me nahi kharida he haramjado"
N Aug 13, 2012 by
mohammed zeeshan

sir, i bought my mobile, samsung galaxy y, from your site i.e. saholic.com . now, i want to know my imei no. with my purchase details as:
invoice no.:885187205