Samaj kalyan office pune - OBC scholarship

Nishant Rasal on Apr 6, 2011

i am Nishant Kisan Rasal completed M Sc at S.P.College

at the time of my M.Sc. in year 2005 to 2006 i just recived OBC scholarship for only year 2005

all of my classmates recived OBC scholership for year 2006.....but still i waiting....

pls reply me on nishantrasal@gmail.com or mob. no, 0-8308036399

Comments

N Apr 11, 2011 by
poplayat arun

how was the fillup the online scholarship form
N Apr 11, 2011 by
poplayat arun

when you disply the adrvertsing & and where r u display add
N Jun 1, 2011 by
microcosm2020@gmail.com

OBC scholarship
respected sir,

I am Bankar Vinayak Shivaji completed B.Ed. at Padmasri Dr. D. Y. Patil BEd College, Pimpri Pune 18. in year 2009 to 2010 still i waiting for my scholarship from last year.
pls reply me on microcosm2020@gmail.com or mob. no, 9028250820
A Jul 30, 2011 by
aadi kuchkar

halo sir
i m adhik balaso kuchkar on my birthdate cirtificate my cast lingayat mali
and my farthers birthdate cirtificati cast hindu mali so what i do to my cast

castcertificate plz help me or call me 9011031631 or aadi.kuchkar@gmail.com
N Sep 6, 2011 by
ni3bhujbal

आदरणीय सर,
मी नितीन भुजबळ. २०११-२०१२ या वर्षी तृतीय वर्ष बी.एसी (संगणक शास्त्र ) यासाठी अण्णासाहेब मगर महाविद्यालय, हडपसर, पुणे -४११०२८. येथे प्रवेश घेतला असून मला या वर्षीची ओ.बी. सी शिष्यवृत्ती मिळेल का ? कारण मला पहिल्या वर्षाची शिष्यवृत्ती मिळाली होती परंतु दुसरया वर्षाची शिष्यवृत्ती मिळाली नाही.
मी महाविद्यालयात चौकशी केली असता असे समजले कि महाराष्ट्र शासनाने संगणकशास्त्र या पदविकेसाठी ओ.बी.सी शिष्यवृत्ती देणे बंद केले आहे.
कृपया याचा पूर्ण तपशील मला ni3bhujbal@gmail.com या मेल वर पाठवावा.
N Nov 30, 2011 by
suwarnakar k r

My son completed diploma from BVPJNIOT IN 2009/2010.He received OBC freeship for 2007/08 .But freeship amount for year 2008/09 &2009/10 yet not received.As per my information rest of maharashtra coolleges[medical/engeeneering ]students received the same.I personnly visited SAMAJ KALYAN OFFICE SWARGATE for no.of times. WHAT SHOULD I DO? HOW I WILL KNOW REASON ? My email suwarnakarkr@rediffmail.com
N Feb 21, 2012 by
mayur sonawane

My name is Mayur Sonawane. I have completed MSc Micro. in Modern college-shivaji nagar- Pune. and i am waiting for my OBC scholarship yr-2008-09. one of my friend inquired in samaj kalyan office they replied scholarship has issued earlier... please tell me is it correct or not?? what to do?? at amitdsonawane@gmail.com. my no is. 9923213766.
N Mar 2, 2012 by
snehal vibhandik

respected sir,

I am snehal arun vibhandik completed M.Sc(electronics) at Nowrosjee Wadia College, Pune
I am waiting for my OBC scholarship 1yr-2009-10 and also second year 2010 -2011. .yet not received.
please Consider my comment..

please reply me on snehal.vibhandik@gmail.com .
N Mar 9, 2012 by
dnyanesh janekar

I am Somwanshi Lalita Dilip completed B.Ed. at Padmasri Shivneri Foundeation BEd College, Khanapur, Junnar Dist- Pune, year 2010 to 2011 still i waiting for my O.B.C scholarship from last year.
pls reply me on dnyanesh.janekar@gmail.com or mob. no, 9665347143
N Jul 20, 2012 by
adityakar7

I am student of DYPATIL Collage of Polytechnic .I am waiting for a scholarship of year 2007-2008, 2009-2010, can you tell me the scholarship of that year is given to my collage or not ?
please replay me as early as possible.
email add:-adityakarpe7@gmail.com,
mob:-9604181749.
A Sep 14, 2012 by
dipakkale

My name is dipak vaman kale studying in MCA-3 in MES's IMCC college kothrud, pune. still I can not get NT Scolarship of my first year of MCA, And second year so please tell me what is the problem about NT Scolarship, please send me mail about that information...!
email add:- dipak.kale2@gmail.com
mob no-8149712523
N Sep 21, 2012 by
sadikatar

sir i am the B.ed student of year 2008-2009. my college name is Dr D Y Patil Bed college, Akurdi.Still my OBC scolarship not given by my college. please informe me on my Email - sadikatar@gmail.com my name is A6tar Sadik Shaukat
N Oct 1, 2012 by
waghulkar.akash9@gmail.com

Sir My self Akash W. Waghulkar & I am the BE 2nd year student. Whe I get the Schollership for year 2010-11?
please informe me on my Email :-waghulkar.akash9@gmail.com
MOB No:-7385077869
N Mar 3, 2013 by
balasaheb_123

My name is Balasaheb Appa Gaikwad studying in MCA-3 in 's JSPM'S JICA college tathwade, pune. still I can not get Sc Scolarship of my first year of MCA, And second year so please tell me what is the problem about SC Scolarship, please send me mail about that information...!
email add:- balamca1418@gmail.com
mob no-9975419292
N Apr 6, 2013 by
rishi_2508

Respected sir / Madam,

I am Rushikesh Bajarang Shingare. I got Admission to Mulshi Institute of Technology and Reserch (MITR), Mulshi in 2009 for Direct Second year. I applied for OBC Scholarship and Till now I didn't get scholarship till now.
the College is shuts down beacuase of copy case which is held in 2008(starting year of college)
When I called the authority of the collage asking for OBC Scolarship they told me that the problem is in Samaj Kalyan Office.
I also provided the all documents required.
I need the alll information about my Scholarship. you can contact me at rishi_2508@hotmail.com or at 9604643970
N May 20, 2013 by
vikramgawali25@gmail.com

dear sir/madam
my name is vikram vaibhav gawali, i suding PDEAS SRGS hadapsar diploma colg...still i not recived 2009-10 OBC scolarship
i submit all document contact me------- 9702512832

N Aug 9, 2013 by
pankajbabajipatil

respected sir, mam
I am Mr pankaj babaji patil do the nursing course(3rd year RGNM) in institute of nursing education and paramedical science dombivli (e) and am belong the obc category. and i have all the document they are show am obc student

but i never take the obc scolarship for first year to third year so i kindly request to you please give me the help full information about how to fill the obc scolarship form and can i get or not?
you can send the information on that id " pankajpatil623@gmail.com " as well as my contact num 9503757385

Samaj kalyan office pune - OBC scholarship