Samaj Kalyan Vibhag - scholarship

anu chaudhary on Jun 30, 2012
Respected sir,
I am Anu Chhikara student of b.tech 3rd year at IIMT ENGG COLLEGE. I did not get my schlorship till now. My name is already mentioned on the site of Samaj Kalyan vibhag but my scholarship is not provided. I did not get scholarship from 1st year to 3rd. I am not from the rich family. My father is a Farmer. My father work hard for submit my fee in college. it is very difficult and a hard task for my family.
So, it is my humble request to you please help me and provide me scholarship so that it will help me in my study.

My Account no. is 0318001500044419

Comments

N Jul 19, 2013 by
rajan meena

To
Samaj kalyan vibhag
jaipur

Subject- Request for issuing scholarship amount.
Sir
I am a 2nd year student of APEX INSTUTE OF ENGINEERING&TECHNOLOGI SITAPURA, JAIPUR, I am addmision 1st year in college 21 july2012 .
I am submit the scholarship form, but my scholarship is not sand in my account so please imditaly send my scholarship in my account
I am student of mechanical branch
Name- RAJENDRA PRASAD MEENA
Father Name-KANHAYA LAL MEENA
Account no.-(61095998762)
BANK- SBBJ(STATE BANK OF BIKANER & JAIPUR)

Email ID-rajan7742@gmail.com
mob.No.-7742568937, 9660746894
N Aug 5, 2013 by
rasal ashwini

iam ashwini rasal
MSC 2 YEAR STUDENT IN BJS COLAGE ARTS SCIENCE COLLAGE WAGHOLI
I ASK ABOUT MY MSC 1 YEAR FREESHEEP OF OBC 2012 WHEN THE FREESHEEP IS DEPOSITED IN MY ACCOUNT PIZ REPLY
N Aug 17, 2013 by
scholarship4208

My Name is Bharat Bhushan Mourya.I study at handia polytechnic handia, allahabad.my account is open state bank of india.My scholrship is show in website.But I have not got schlorship in my account.please sir reply soon.I am disturb when i have not recived scholarship. ... (my website...http://scholarship.up.nic.in/2012_13/SCH_STUD_inst_n.asp?page=3&dcode=45&iNST_code=handia%20polytechnic, %20handia(allahabad)&cat=1)) ! my father name is kailash nath mourya.
N Aug 19, 2013 by
Chandresh Tiwari

Respected sir,
I am Chandresh Tiwari student of MCA Completed to 2013 from United Institute of Management COLLEGE, naini Allahabad. I did not get my schlorship till now. My name is already mentioned on the site of Samaj Kalyan vibhag but my scholarship is not provided. I did not get scholarship from 1st year to 3rd. I am not from the rich family. My father has been died on 1st March 2012. it was very difficult and a hard task for my family to submited the fee to the college .
So, it is my humble request to you please help me and provide me scholarship so that it will help me in my further study.

My Account no. is 31452907456 of SBI, allahabad

N Aug 31, 2013 by
shaily sonker Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

Respected Sir/Madam. Kindly inform you that I am shaily sonker, Student of MBA II Year Gyan Institute of Management Technology Lucknow affiliated from GB technical University New Delhi, My second year scholarship not get in my account but its showing on net session 2011-2013 I asked more time from college admin and bank but both are not giving right information of the Student, we are bother much more, student of SC categories. I Request to you Please help me ASAP. Regards, Shaily Sonker MBA Student Gyan Institute of Management technology Lucknow E-mail Shaily_8sep@yahoo.in
N Aug 31, 2013 by
shaily sonker Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

N Oct 5, 2013 by
gsmeena

my name ghanshayam meena and i am a student of ll.b 3 year in rajashtan university law collage.so sir i did not gat scholarship of last year
ll.b 2 year. i submit all document in hard copy. so sir please sand my scholarship.

name- ghanshayam meena
acount no- 30863039737
N Oct 10, 2013 by
PawanTiwariPKT

Respected sir,
I am B-Tech pass out student in 2013 but i didn't got my 3rd & 4th year scholarship till now. I am student of Gokaran narvadeshwar Institute of technology and Management(GBTU) and belongs to gonda district. My father is a farmer and not able to pay all the fee. For this college is not providing me my documents. What should I do? Please resolve the problem of students belonging to UP.
Thankyou.

N Oct 16, 2013 by
dilkhus meena

Respected sir,
I am dilkhus meena student of b.tech 3rd year at MEWAR UNIVERSITY CHITTORGARH. I did not get my schlorship till now. My name is already mentioned on the site of Samaj Kalyan vibhag but my scholarship is not provided. I did not get scholarship from 2nd year. I am not from the rich family. My father is a Farmer. My father work hard for submit my fee in college. it is very difficult and a hard task for my family.

My Account no. is 00000061137303608
N Oct 23, 2013 by
pachporvinod

TO
samaj kalayan
vibhag(maharashtra)

Respected sir
sir my name is vinod pachpor, i live in nagpur & completed my Bsc in hospitality studies from navyug vidypeeth trust ladwli tal-mahad dist- Raigad at 2012 from mumbai uni. bt i still not ge the scholarship in my schlr A/c show the that"it is send for college verification".
i need the scholarship for my further education. please guid me. this is my emailid pachporvinod@gmail.com
thankin you.
your faithfully
vinod pachpor
N Oct 29, 2013 by
sandeepmandale

sir .. please give information about the new last date of maha-e -scholarship.. i am completing my b.tech { food tech } . last 10 to 15 days online form register is blocked due this i am not completing my form submission.. Then please give new date of last submission of form..
N Oct 31, 2013 by
Mangesh Walekar

i did not recived my scholarship. i complete in bcs. my % is 71. 2010 is in 1st year class scholarship recive but do not recive 2nd & 3rd year scholarship. please give my scholarship. i do not give addimition beacause my college fees not paid . please give my scholarship.
my college name COLLEGE OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & IT, AMBAJOGAI, DIST: BEED. 431517
N Dec 19, 2013 by
rajesh_nanaware@yahoo.co.in

Respected sir
Sir my name is Rajesh Nanaware, OBC category and i am a student of Msc (Organic Chemistry), from ' Arts Science & Commerce College, Indapur Dist- pune, affiliated to PUNE UNIVERSITY. Sir I have got 2009-10 scholarship. but i did not get my scholarship of session '2010-11' . sir i have need of my scholarship to give my college fee for my further study, i am not so rich that i can give my fee my father only income came from agriculture which is below than 1 Lakh.
sir, please help me to provide my scholarship.

Yours sincerely,
RAJESH NANAWARE
E-mail id: rajesh_nanaware@yahoo.co.in
Mob no: 08511270964
N Mar 12, 2014 by
anil b gurav

sir i am anil babaso gurav .my freeship of 2011-12 has been not recived tell now. i was studing in gargi agriculture and research training institue in year 2011-12.so plese give me the freeship of that year.your kindly.

Samaj Kalyan Vibhag - scholarship