Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Up - scholarship refund

saurabhkg.gupta on Feb 1, 2011

respected sir
Sir my name is saurabh kumar gupta. i am a student of B.B.A-II year from gla institute of technology and management affilated to bhim rao ambedkar university up. Sir i did not get my scholar ship of session '2009-10 & '2010-11. but my other friends have got their scholarship. sir i need of my scholarship to give my college fee for my further study, , i am not so rich that i can give my fee i am from a farmer
family.sir please help me to provide my scholarship.

saurabh kumar gupta
Lucknow(U.P.)

Comments

A Feb 27, 2011 by
manish patairiya

respected sir
Sir my name is MANISH PATAIRIYA. i am a student of BSC(IT)-III year from MAHATMA GANDHI CHITRAKOOT GRAMOGAY UNIVERSITY SATNA M., P.Sir i did not get my scholar ship of session '2009-10 & '2010-11. but my other friends have got their scholarship. sir i need of my scholarship to give my college fee for my further study, , i am not so rich that i can give my fee i am from a farmer
family.sir please help me to provide my scholarship.

MANISH PATAIRIYA
MAHOBA U.P.

NOTE

WHOME Already receive a scholarship on m.g.c.g.university chitrakoot satna (mp)
and detail with
1- arimardan singh, cost genertal, class - b-tech IIIrd sem rs - 28930
2- ankit tripathi, course - b.j.m.c, pttrank no . 460, date- 27-04-10, RS- 6600
D Mar 13, 2011 by
arjitparashar

vibhag (U.P)

sub : "to issue my scholarship at an early date"

sir
my ame is Arjit Parashar: I'm a student of B.Tech. Ist year from Hindustan college of science and technology, Pharah mathura, UP. sir my scolarship and fee refund is not issued till today. so pls. issue my scholarship in my accont no.4853001500037619 PNB branch pharah and my incom cirtificate no. is 15210116889 . sothat Ican continue my further study in proper way.
N Mar 28, 2011 by
iims.rgec

sir kindly i inform you that our fee reimbureshment is not completed
at year 2009-10and 2010-11
sir we are belonging from a middle class faimily. when we are going to
our finance ofiicer they do not give any response they only give us
date.
we have been suffering since last two years.
name of college-RADAHA GOVIND ENGINEERING COLLEGE MEERUT, ,
COLLEGE CODE-069
INSTITUTE OF INFORMATICS AND M, ANAGEMENT SCIENCES MEERUT
COLLEGE CODE-075
sir please take action regarding our fee reimbureshment
N Apr 30, 2011 by
parikshit88

Respected sir
with great respect and all due submission i wish to say that my name is PARIKSHIT PRASAD. I am a student of MS in cyber law information security -final year from Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad. Sir I got my scholar ship of session '2009-10. But in this session 2010-11 they have make mistake in web portal they show only 1296 instead 17000 my college had sent many letter but they can't respond.
Kindly take some strict action regarding this.

Parikshit Prasad
Indian Institute of Information Technology
Allahabad U.P.
N Jun 16, 2011 by
Arun 55sir88

respected Sir/Mam

my name is Arun kumar. i am a student of MBA Ist year from 'Vidya bhawan college for engineering technology Choubepur kanpur Nagar code 418, Lucknow affilated to U.P. TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY.
I have visited many times to samaj kalyan vibhag, Lucknow but no kind of relevent information have been provided to me and did not get my scholarship of the session '2010-11' but my other friends have got their scholarship.
and i belong to sc community.
pls sir/mam .

N Feb 15, 2012 by
BASANT CHAURASIYA

scholarship refund

respected Sir/Mam

my name is Mithalesh savita. i am a student of BA 3 year from Roshan singh badan singh gayatri mahavidyalaya kabrai College code 77, to U.P. bundelkhand UNIVERSITY.jhansi u.p.
I have visited many times to samaj kalyan vibhag, mahoba but no kind of relevent information have been provided to me and did not get my scholarship of the session '2011-12' but my other friends have got their scholarship.
and i belong to gen community.
pls sir/mam .

Detail are:
Mithalesh savita Adress : jawahar nagar, kabrai (mahoba)u.p.
pin code - 210424 Category : Sc B.A . FINAL year
Contact no - 8948856988, 9532675757 Email id - chaurasia9984168484@GMAIL.COM my account is 12079 ALLHABAD BANK KABRAI
N May 5, 2012 by
jeet28789

respected sir
Sir my name is janak singh. i am a student of B.A-I year from jagdeesh singh yadav nand kishor modi mahavidyalaya moth road gursarai jhansi u.p. Sir my account number has been error. so i request you to send my scholar my right account number 6845000100009522 punjab national bank tehroli .

janak singh
village & post nota tehroli jhansi (U.P.)
D May 17, 2012 by
rajwaria

Respected sir

Samaj Kalyan Adhikari
samaj kalyan vibhag (SC)
Bareilly
Uttar Pradesh, India.

It is kindly to informed you that I "Gaurav kumar " student of B.Arch.-IInd year of Khandelwal College of Architecture & Design Bareilly, has not yet got the scholarship amount of Rs. 46, 100 /- which I got last year but sir I am a sc candidate and I think sc candidate`s full fill is refundable and my academic fee which I have paid is Rs. 75000/- so I request you please check .and my name is not in the list which the up scholarship website "www.scholarship.up.nic.in" is showing...

It is showing found allotted.
The details are as follows:-
College name- khandelwal college of architecture & design
Bank name- State Bank Of india.
Place- Bareilly, U.P
Account no.-31440819642
e mail -gauravkumarrajwariaarch@gmail.com
N Aug 25, 2012 by
raviverma42

respected Sir/Mam

My name is poonam verma sir kindly i am doing bed(2011-2012) from the institute of Rama devi mahila maha vidyalaya kanpur dehat .i informe you that my fee reimbureshment yet not completed, here are some some detail regarding it .
kindly see it and take correct action in this matter

Scholarship/Fee Reimbursement Allotment Details

at year 2010-11
sir we are belonging from a middle class faimily. when we are going to
our finance ofiicer they do not give any response they only give us
date.
we have been suffering since last two years.
name of college-Pt.r.k.shukla of law collegeAmiliha,
COLLEGE CODE-119
sir please take action regarding our fee reimbureshment
N Apr 13, 2013 by
tiwari045rs@gmail.com

respected Sir/Mam

my name is SWATI TIWARI. i am a student of B.tech 4th year from Bhabha institute of science & technology Sivli Road kanpur Nagar, Lucknow affilated to U.P. TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY.
I have visited many times to samaj kalyan vibhag, Lucknow but no kind of relevent information have been provided to me and did not get my scholarship of the session '2011-12' but my other friends have got their scholarship.

SWATI TIWARI
my account is 1893001500206447(PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
) SHIVLI Branch.
N Apr 16, 2014 by
computersandip

inter ka scholer kitna aaya hai

Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Up - scholarship refund