today i visited the service office at hyderabad and mr.nagraj manager responsible has refused to accept my submission to samsung company about the service.
here with i am giving the application proposed to submit to samsung.
SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE,
324/III, Janapriya Abodes,
Hyderabad 500 080.
SUB : Reply to your letter dated 01.09.2008 Received on 02.09.2008
Ref 1. My customer complaint no.8400850376 with customer toll free
2. Discussions held with you and your office people on different
With reference to above subject I am happy to see a letter from your side. In the letter I have following doubts, please let me know.
1. The letter was not at all signed.
2. The complaint was given on 28.06.2008 and Mr.Ram Mohan came to us several times. We never rejected his / your services.
3. This time we did with frustration and exhaustion.
4. May I take this letter is an official letter from your side.
Apart from that I would like to submit the following with your good offices regarding my problems and difficulties faced being customer of SAMSUNG.
1. Sir my name is Murali Mohan.V. I am a practicing chartered accountant in Gandhinagar, Near RTC X Road, Hyderabad.
2. I bought a SAMSUNG FRIDGE on 30.04.2008 from Bajaj Electronic Show room at Panjagutta, Hyderabad.
a. At the time of demonstration of that fridge the company executive himself noticed a defect in door GASKIT. For rectifying this he asked us to give a complaint to customer care in 1800110011.
b. As suggested by that person we duly lodged a compliant in customer care.
c. A Technician (namely First Technician) from company visited our house when I am not in my house with out even intimating the same to me. He stated to my wife that there is no problem with the door.
a. After few days when I noticed that some insects are in the fridge and fruits / milk / other things are not so hygienic in the fridge then I again lodged a complaint with customer care.
b. Then the first technician again visited our house as usual with out even intimation and he pasted the GASKIT with a gum.
c. After I came to my house I noticed this and I felt upset about the service and again I lodged a complaint again with customer care on 28.06.2008.
a. This time company has send another technician ( namely second technician) to our home.
b. He came with due notice to my home and seen the fridge.
c. He told us that the problem is not with the GASKIT, the actual problem lies in the door itself. He noted down particulars of fridge and he told us that the door will be replaced in due course.
d. On 16-18 of July people from Samsung company came and delivered a door at our house. When I asked about the replacement they sincerely told us “ Sir we are not technicians, We are just delivery persons”
e. Later I Keep on pursuing this matter with customer care people and no one responded.
f. After few days Later one fine day the first technician again came to our home with out notice and asked my wife to clear the fridge to replace the door delivered to us.
g. My wife honestly requests that technician “ Sir We doubt the door delivered to our house what we hope is not 230 Ltrs door”. Then he replies the door is very well fit for our fridge and again asked my wife to clear the fridge. It has taken 30 Min to clear the fridge and this gentleman relaxingly studied the news papers.
h. After the clearance is over then he simply checks the door and with a small smile in his face he told my wife “ madam you are right this door is not 230 Ltrs door, this door is 180 Ltrs door”.
i. Again I contacted customer care.
a. After wards I keep on pursuing customer care regarding this problem.
b. A few weeks / days I cautioned the customer people that the poor service given to me.
c. Then very next day people from Hyderabad called me and as usual assured for the service.
d. I waited nothing was moved and again I contacted customer care.
e. Then people from Hyderabad called me and with apologize they assured me that for the pain I have taken they will replace the fridge itself. For that also I waited.
f. Even after 10 days after assurance still these people are telling that still they require 3-4 days or a week to replace.
7. Further to your information I submit one more for your kind information. On 19-07-2008 when we contacted customer care on 1800110011 it is explicitly expressed with doubt regarding the height of the fridge door delivered to us. This fact you can establish by duly contacting the customer care. This shows the negligence of your personnel.
8. All the above facts have been given to your person YUGANDAR ( ONLY PERSON WHO VISITED / CONTACTED TO MY HOME / ME AND WHO TRY TO PERSONALLY LOOK INTO THE PROBLEM )
9. Later also no one made a call to me. I wonder Every time when I called your customer care people on 1800110011 a call from local office will be received by me in the same time.
10. Even we discussed this fact over phone when first you called me. Afterwards also I have to make a call to you people to tell you my problems.
11. In this regard I would like to know what happened with your customer care and your company processes in my case. My questions are given as ANNEXURE 1 to this letter which is duly signed by me.
12. I VEXED AND EXHAUSTED.
13. FINALLY I REQUIRE APOLOGY LETTER FROM THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF SAMSUNG INDIA COMPANY FOR THE INCONVINIENCE CAUSED TO ME WITH DULY SIGNED BY DIRECTOR RESPONSIBLE FOR SERVICES AND WITH COMMON SEAL OF THE COMPANY AND I REQUIRE MY MONEY BACK INCLUDING EXPENDITURE INCURRED. This should be completed in 7 days time from now i.e 02.09.2008. If nothing came to me before 9th of this month then it is presumed by myself that you haven’t considered by appeal and from 10 of this month I will be on my job which will be explained in written below which has been communicated to you over phone few days back.
14. From 10th of this month this matter will be made to general public in a protest. I humbly submit with your good offices that I would like to protest against the SAMSUNG company customer care at Indira park – NTR Stadium or some othe place subject to legal clearances & permissions from respective authorities.
15. I will further bring to your kind attention the activities involved in the protest which will be different types.
a. I / We who are facing difficulties with customer care service / product will go as a rally to venue.
b. 3 persons will act as GANDHIJI'S three popular monkeys to show the actions of customer care i.e First person act as Blind, Second person act as Deaf and the third person act as Dumb.
c. I will dump my fridge with a large crane by pulling it to the up and dump it on the road. Though it is painful to me, this is to show my frustration being a customer of SAMSUNG.
d. We will collect this and we will show / display this at every consumer exhibitions by hiring a stall to show the poor performance of your customer service.
e. All the above activities will be informed to general public in advance with posters, pamphlets, advertisements and press conferences..etc.
f. It is further bringing to your attention that ALL THE ABOVE ACTIVITIES WILL BE PERFROMED BY TAKING NECESSARY PERMISSIONS / SANCTIONS FROM RESPECTIVE AUTHORITIES.
16. All the above has been communicated to you over phone when you contacted me first time and I contacted you next.
Thanking you sir,
ANNEXURE REQUIRING THE QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED.