Samsung Mobile - mobile tracker

vidhi singh
i had activated my mobile tracker but now i have forgot my password.
i want to disable this mobile tracker service...
how do i do it...?
im just unable to emember the password...

Comments

Mathan

Dear Sir/ Madam,
i purchased a new samsung mobile S3310 on 7.08.09, here in chennai, south india.
i missed it on 12.08.09. unfortunately i didn't activated the mobile tracker. is there any posibilities to trace my mobile. it's IMEI 358081020776959 .waiting for ur reply.

Mathan P

I purchased a new samsung mobile SGH-J800 on16.03.09, here in Moradabad from Migalani Shop, Uttar Pradesh india.i lost it on 18.08.09. unfortunately i didn't activated the mobile tracker. is there any posibilities to trace my mobile. it's IMEI 358425020082407 .waiting for ur fevorable reply.

sir/ma'am
i had activated mobile tracker in my samsung metro 3500. recently i took a new no. and changed the sim without deactivating mobile tracker. now only incoming facility is available and outgoing call service is not available in the mobile handset. kindly help me out.

i forgot my mobile tracker password of my new samsung mobile... what can i do? pls advice

I have samsung s3310 but i have lost forgotten its password plz help me

hi

I have recently lost my samsung star mobile.
I have activated my mobile tracker as well what are the chances of finding my cell.

I forgot my mobile tracker password of my new Samsung Metro 3310... what can i do? pls advice

My samsung mobile was stolen on 28/11/2009 from nagpur. the IMEI No. is *355180/03/026411/4 . Kindly take necessary steps to block the phone.

mobile tracker code

my mobile tracker password has been unremembered by me. please tell me.
vandana

My samsung phone is stolen. its IMEI no. is 354240/03/005640/6. Is there any chance it can be recovered?

MOBILE TRACKING - samsung M-200

DearSair,
I would like to uinform you that I have lost my mobile while coming from office to home , it was uncertainly drop my book pocket on 3rd January, 2010
arround 4.00 p.m

So I would request you to please lodge a Complain with all the document against this matter . your kind co-operation in this matter will be highly appreciated.and please reply me through mi mail or my mobile no-9433365707

Yours faith fully
TAMAL KONER

Priya

I had activated mobile tracker in my samsung star mobile, Recently I took a new number and changed the sim without deactivating mobile tracker. I have forgotten the password of the mobile tracker. Please help.

I am chand babu singh. I lost my mobile (GT-S3600TSAINU) this mobile i am buying of 20/11/09 . Its IMEI no is 352023/03/227195/5 please you trace the IMEI Number and inform me in this mobile number 09303061806

Phone lost - Samsung/mobile phone(Metro 3310)

I have lost my mobile handset (details above). I want to track that cell phone. Its IMEI no. is 354118030454898.

I have buy a samsung last four mounth ago but i never tried to activate a mobile tracker whenver i tried it it's demanding country code always my locktion in india is a/p peth vadgaon tal hatkanangale, dist - kolhapur
plz give me solution

I forgot my mobile tracker password of my new Samsung SGH B200... what can i do? pls advise

Sir
i have buyed a samsung mobile 2 to 3 weeks a ago
i have activated mobile tracker
but they need country code
i have put india country code
but its not being fully activated
so plz rpy to my complaint
by giving a a correct country code of india

I have purchased SAMSUNG MOBILE of model S7330 AND ts IMEI no is 354522/02/018181/09 KINDLY TELL ME CORRECT COUNTRY CODE OF INDIA FOR ACTIVATING MOBILE TRACKER
Rajgaurav Arya Samsung Mobile  - Haryana, India

making notes - samsung/s 3310 mobile

Is there any option of making notes in this phone? If yes please suggest me the procedure to maintain notes.

Samsung Mobile - mobile tracker