Sansui - LCD TV not operating by Remote

vijay sakpal on Sep 24, 2011

I have purchased SANSUI LCD TV, MODEL NO. 2250 YVL, S.NO.1414 Artist H.T. on dated 01.09.2011 from your authorised Dealer Mahavir Electronics, Shop No. 1 & 2 Priya Manya Apartment, Opp. Laxmi Stores, Old Kratap Road, Badlapur (E). and their shop situated at near Bank of Baroda, Poona Link Road, Kalyan East.

After 14 days from the date of buying the said LCD TV it stopped operating by Remote. I changed battery of Remote and checked operating the TV but nothing has happened.

On 15.09.2011 I gave a complaint with the Dealer and I received a SMS from your service center that your complaint has been registered and Mr. Pramod Singh, Mob No.9324865180 will visit to you and resolve this issue.

I called Mr. Pramod Singh and he said he had not received any complaint. I gave complaint reference no and after that he said next day he will visit to my home and check TV.

On 20.09.2011 Mr. Pramod sing visit to my home to checked TV. He said one part is not working and will have to replace that part. that part was not available with him and he said we will come on 21.09.2011 and will replace that part.

Now today is 24th Sept-11 and still that person has not come to me. So today went to dealer and asked about this matter but he said talk to company. we are not responsible for this if you are faceing any problem after sale of any commodity from us.

Sir, this type of answer is not a right answer and this is affect on business of reputed company like you.

I request him to give me replacement of TV if it is taking more time to get the part. But he is not ready to give replacement.

Sir, I let us know what time it will take to replace the part and why it is not available with service center?

I request you to inform your dealer to give me replacement of the TV immediately.

Please do not give authority to sale your product to this type of dealer who are not dealing with the customer properly.

Awaiting for your positive replay.

Thanking you,

Vijay Sakpal
Mob : 9833136703

Comments

s.p.tripathi Sansui  - India

REMOTE - sansui/14 inch TV

i purchase a tv from snehanjali electronics & appliances pvt ltd vasai w on 26.07.2007 bill no. 552414 remote of tv was not working i complaint more then 10 times but no one is responding
s.p.tripathi Sansui  - India

i complaint for remote more then 10 times but result is zero
N Apr 28, 2011 by
palashbhusan LCD TV  - Ranchi, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India

Remote not working - LCD TV

I am Palash Bhusan Chatterjee from 405 Bhawani Apartment South Ofice Para Doranda Ranchi
Bought an 26" LG LCD TV model number 26ld840 Sl.no 006LPPM001120 on dated 11/2/2011g Sonari Jamshedpur having invoice no-839 I have received the TV with a a non working remote I have already lodged an complaint with customer care but to no avail niether the non functional remote has been replaced my other complain numbers are R na 110413033175 and 11417084041. I am now contemplating filing a case with consumer court .
N Oct 13, 2011 by
charan teja koppula Sansui  - Palakollu, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India

not issuing bill - tv remote

i am charan teja koppula, i am studying 4th b.tech. sir i had bought a tv remote in one electrical shop, they are got giving me bill for what i bought, and the remote is not working i went to shop and ask them they simple said we don't know.
sir you want to take a action on them. as i bought a small product, but i am seeing from many years on one is issuing bill after buying a product. the government loosing lot of tax for this reason.
my contact number is : 9494707742 and my email id: k.charantej@gmail.com