Satyam Lights Pvt Ltd - Paper plate making machine — Refund of machine and all expenses cost.
lalitvijay on Jan 23, 2011
This complaints is lodged against :
Satyam Lights Pvt. Ltd.
47/22 , Aman Chamber ( 3rd Floor) , Old Rajinder Nagar.
Main Pusa Road, New Delhi-110060
Tel : 011-25860660,25860661.
I would like to request consumer forum to act upon such companies. The company has spoiled the dream of lady entrepreneurs by supplying bad machine and bad quality of paper.
01) My wife Madhu Singh signed contract with Satyam Lights Pvt ltd under buy back scheme of 4” paper plate and 12 “ paper plate. Under this scheme machine was supplied by Satyam Lights at a total price of Rs 1.38 Lacs + Rs 3700 for transportation of machine. A trainer was sent to train for making paper plates. But machine could not work since the machine supplied to us was not good. After discussion with Mr Ravi Wadhwani of Satyam Lights the dies of both the machine were sent back to Satyam Lights office for rectification on our cost. After receiving the dies back the first lot of 5000 nos of 10” plate was sent to Satyam Lights. Satyam Lights was supposed to pay Rs 5125 but we were paid much lesser than it.
02) After some time we informed Satyam lights that second machine (4” Dona) was not working properly , for that they wanted us to send back the machine for rectification . We took permission from them to get it repaired locally. For this they agreed. We invested another Rs 1500 for rectification. At the same time we deposited another Rs 48000 for papers. After receiving papers we found that paper quality was extremely bad for which even we send the paper sample to Satyam lights. Inspite of that they asked to start our production.We sent another lot of 8000 pcs of 10” plate but again this time 40 % of material was rejected and paid to us much lesser than what they were supposed to pay.
03) When we started asking for the reason for rejection they could not give proper reply to us. Inspite of writing numerous mail they did not reply our mail. Even after sending many sms there was no reply from their side.
04) Our production is stopped since Oct-20 and every month we are incurring Rs 4500 as room rent + electricity bill. We are requesting them to take back the machine since it is not producing material as per their requirement as most of the material is rejected by them. But there is no response from their side.
05) Our total investment are as follows:
a) Machine cost : rs 1.38 Lacs
b) Total transportation : Rs 5000
c) Paper Cost ; Rs 48000
d) Room rent & electricity : rs 25000
Total Approx we invested rs 2.20 Lacs but we were returned only aprox. Rs 8000.
We would like to request Satyam Lights Pvt Ltd to refund our entire expenses of Rs 2.20 Lacs and take back their machineries as early as possible.
We have all the proof to prove our point that how this company is working and what is their objective?
|7 Comments Updated:||Share0 Tweet0 Share0|
Post your Comment
Category: Work at Home, Part Time Jobs
Add Company Information
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail