Satyam Lights Pvt Ltd - Paper plate making machine — Refund of machine and all expenses cost.

lalitvijay on Jan 23, 2011
This complaints is lodged against :
Satyam Lights Pvt. Ltd.
47/22 , Aman Chamber ( 3rd Floor) , Old Rajinder Nagar.
Main Pusa Road, New Delhi-110060
Tel : 011-25860660,25860661.

I would like to request consumer forum to act upon such companies. The company has spoiled the dream of lady entrepreneurs by supplying bad machine and bad quality of paper.

01) My wife Madhu Singh signed contract with Satyam Lights Pvt ltd under buy back scheme of 4” paper plate and 12 “ paper plate. Under this scheme machine was supplied by Satyam Lights at a total price of Rs 1.38 Lacs + Rs 3700 for transportation of machine. A trainer was sent to train for making paper plates. But machine could not work since the machine supplied to us was not good. After discussion with Mr Ravi Wadhwani of Satyam Lights the dies of both the machine were sent back to Satyam Lights office for rectification on our cost. After receiving the dies back the first lot of 5000 nos of 10” plate was sent to Satyam Lights. Satyam Lights was supposed to pay Rs 5125 but we were paid much lesser than it.
02) After some time we informed Satyam lights that second machine (4” Dona) was not working properly , for that they wanted us to send back the machine for rectification . We took permission from them to get it repaired locally. For this they agreed. We invested another Rs 1500 for rectification. At the same time we deposited another Rs 48000 for papers. After receiving papers we found that paper quality was extremely bad for which even we send the paper sample to Satyam lights. Inspite of that they asked to start our production.We sent another lot of 8000 pcs of 10” plate but again this time 40 % of material was rejected and paid to us much lesser than what they were supposed to pay.
03) When we started asking for the reason for rejection they could not give proper reply to us. Inspite of writing numerous mail they did not reply our mail. Even after sending many sms there was no reply from their side.
04) Our production is stopped since Oct-20 and every month we are incurring Rs 4500 as room rent + electricity bill. We are requesting them to take back the machine since it is not producing material as per their requirement as most of the material is rejected by them. But there is no response from their side.
05) Our total investment are as follows:

a) Machine cost : rs 1.38 Lacs
b) Total transportation : Rs 5000
c) Paper Cost ; Rs 48000
d) Room rent & electricity : rs 25000
Total Approx we invested rs 2.20 Lacs but we were returned only aprox. Rs 8000.

We would like to request Satyam Lights Pvt Ltd to refund our entire expenses of Rs 2.20 Lacs and take back their machineries as early as possible.

We have all the proof to prove our point that how this company is working and what is their objective?

Lalit Vijoy.
Hyderabad.
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

i dont know why these companies cheating innocent and doing like this.People should aware o0f these companies and goverment shoul take actions of these compaines.Then only these frauds can go down else they suck our blood.
I am agree with the complaint lodged by Mr.Lalit Vijoy against M/s.Satyam Light Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi. There are giving advt. on local news papers attracting people in the manner of Buy Back Agreement. I am also purchased Dona Automatic machine for 2.5 lakhs after that we suffered a lot, because delay in supplying the raw material and deducting 45% of Show more... finished goods which we sent. Once they sold machine to some BAKARA with high rates, the matter is closed. From the next movement they wont bother about you and even they dont lift the phone. With out invoice there are selling and transporting machines to other places by giving declaration stating that Demonstration Business development purpose and simply avoiding the taxes and duties. In this way there are cheating both government and public. Delhi Government should take action on these companies and save the innocent public. Show less
I am Shiju from tamil nadu.I have seen an add in news paper regarding paper plate production.All the companies are Delhi Based.I commitied one company named "USHA TRADERS".many companies putting ads in News paper.These are 1."Usha traders" 2.Maharaja traders 3.JK enterprises and so on... all had sent detailed information to me by Show more... courier.cost of machines varies from 40000 to 350000.Now i am totaly confusesd, whether they are fake or not, If anyone known about these companies that located in delhi, Please help me..

B.B.SHIJU

bbshiju@gmail.com
I am also one of the victim of M/s.Satyam lights Pvt. Ltd. they cheating innocent public by way of selling the machines with buy back agreement, after that people are know how they are facing problems and incurring heavy loss with in couple of months. People should aware of this type of companies and government should take severe action on these companies.
I am raj from jaipur.I have seen an add in news paper regarding paper plate production. All the companies are Delhi Based. 1."Usha traders" 2.Maharaja traders 3.JK enterprises and so on... all had sent detailed information to me by courier.cost of machines varies from 40000 to 350000.Now i am totaly confusesd, whether they are fake or not, Show more... If anyone known about these companies that located in delhi, Please help me.. Show less
i want to take satyam traders business proposal can any body tell the genuinity of this company

raj
lakshay industry is a fraud company they take the advance payment from the 50% of the full payment and send the old and broken machine now what can i do.So, Pls. do not deal with lakshay Industry.
Dear All,

Even i have Cheated by one fake company called Raaj Enterprises from chennai who said that they are machine manufacturers, trusted them and paid money end of the day they have delivered used machine by painted again, the machine keep on gives us problem and they don't have any service person and even they don't have proper office Show more... (running business at home) Even though searched and visited so many real manufactures in Chennai because of the cost is less go with these fraud company, now am realising but not in a position to take action because they are not a registered company, i dont know how the government is allowing these type of fraud people to business without any registration or proper documents, ased on my advocate advice i have enquired with commercial tax dept and tax department they don't have company registration, they are not paying tax nothing .If some one help me how to take necessary action against them, please help me .

The main fraud in RAAJ ENTERPRISES fraud Company is Yuvaraj he is the no one culprit Phone :-8056059170, 9444952287, 9003169345, 9884277287

Kailash

This email may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If this email has reached you in error, please delete the message and notify the sender immediately. Thank you for your cooperation. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liabilities for any errors or omissions in the context of this message, which arise as a result of Internet transmission.
Kailash this is a reply for the bias complaint you have posted for my company.
We Raaj Enterprises are registered organisation, government authorised business with proper
Registered no.
Since you said you have bought machine from us I would like you to show proof
Of purchase such as a bill. We are legitimate company and provide genuine bill
On Show more... every purchase. Moreover the number you have given of yours is incorrect.
You seem to be bogus and framing my company name. Seems you have got
Jealous by our genuinety
This seems like you are not a customer but the famous fraud company located at T Nagar
Known to steal customers money.
I am going to put a Defamation case under section 499 for misrepresenting my company
And publishing false news about us.
Yuvaraj
Raaj Enterprises

Satyam Lights Pvt Ltd - Paper plate making machine - Refund of machine and all expenses cost.