Satyam Lights Pvt Ltd - Paper plate making machine - Refund of machine and all expenses cost.

lalitvijay on Jan 23, 2011
This complaints is lodged against :
Satyam Lights Pvt. Ltd.
47/22 , Aman Chamber ( 3rd Floor) , Old Rajinder Nagar.
Main Pusa Road, New Delhi-110060
Tel : 011-25860660,25860661.

I would like to request consumer forum to act upon such companies. The company has spoiled the dream of lady entrepreneurs by supplying bad machine and bad quality of paper.

01) My wife Madhu Singh signed contract with Satyam Lights Pvt ltd under buy back scheme of 4” paper plate and 12 “ paper plate. Under this scheme machine was supplied by Satyam Lights at a total price of Rs 1.38 Lacs + Rs 3700 for transportation of machine. A trainer was sent to train for making paper plates. But machine could not work since the machine supplied to us was not good. After discussion with Mr Ravi Wadhwani of Satyam Lights the dies of both the machine were sent back to Satyam Lights office for rectification on our cost. After receiving the dies back the first lot of 5000 nos of 10” plate was sent to Satyam Lights. Satyam Lights was supposed to pay Rs 5125 but we were paid much lesser than it.
02) After some time we informed Satyam lights that second machine (4” Dona) was not working properly , for that they wanted us to send back the machine for rectification . We took permission from them to get it repaired locally. For this they agreed. We invested another Rs 1500 for rectification. At the same time we deposited another Rs 48000 for papers. After receiving papers we found that paper quality was extremely bad for which even we send the paper sample to Satyam lights. Inspite of that they asked to start our production.We sent another lot of 8000 pcs of 10” plate but again this time 40 % of material was rejected and paid to us much lesser than what they were supposed to pay.
03) When we started asking for the reason for rejection they could not give proper reply to us. Inspite of writing numerous mail they did not reply our mail. Even after sending many sms there was no reply from their side.
04) Our production is stopped since Oct-20 and every month we are incurring Rs 4500 as room rent + electricity bill. We are requesting them to take back the machine since it is not producing material as per their requirement as most of the material is rejected by them. But there is no response from their side.
05) Our total investment are as follows:

a) Machine cost : rs 1.38 Lacs
b) Total transportation : Rs 5000
c) Paper Cost ; Rs 48000
d) Room rent & electricity : rs 25000
Total Approx we invested rs 2.20 Lacs but we were returned only aprox. Rs 8000.

We would like to request Satyam Lights Pvt Ltd to refund our entire expenses of Rs 2.20 Lacs and take back their machineries as early as possible.

We have all the proof to prove our point that how this company is working and what is their objective?

Lalit Vijoy.
Hyderabad.

Comments

A Feb 11, 2011 by
narengana

i dont know why these fucking companies cheating innocent and doing like this.People should aware o0f these companies and goverment shoul take actions of these compaines.Then only these frauds can go down else they suck our blood.
A May 25, 2011 by
rkuppuluri

I am agree with the complaint lodged by Mr.Lalit Vijoy against M/s.Satyam Light Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi. There are giving advt. on local news papers attracting people in the manner of Buy Back Agreement. I am also purchased Dona Automatic machine for 2.5 lakhs after that we suffered a lot, because delay in supplying the raw material and deducting 45% of finished goods which we sent. Once they sold machine to some BAKARA with high rates, the matter is closed. From the next movement they wont bother about you and even they dont lift the phone. With out invoice there are selling and transporting machines to other places by giving declaration stating that Demonstration Business development purpose and simply avoiding the taxes and duties. In this way there are cheating both government and public. Delhi Government should take action on these companies and save the innocent public.
A Sep 16, 2011 by
shijuc43

I am Shiju from tamil nadu.I have seen an add in news paper regarding paper plate production.All the companies are Delhi Based.I commitied one company named "USHA TRADERS".many companies putting ads in News paper.These are 1."Usha traders" 2.Maharaja traders 3.JK enterprises and so on... all had sent detailed information to me by courier.cost of machines varies from 40000 to 350000.Now i am totaly confusesd, whether they are fake or not, If anyone known about these companies that located in delhi, Please help me..

B.B.SHIJU

bbshiju@gmail.com
A Sep 17, 2011 by
rkuppuluri

I am also one of the victim of M/s.Satyam lights Pvt. Ltd. they cheating innocent public by way of selling the machines with buy back agreement, after that people are know how they are facing problems and incurring heavy loss with in couple of months. People should aware of this type of companies and government should take severe action on these companies.
N May 16, 2012 by
pravin negi

I am raj from jaipur.I have seen an add in news paper regarding paper plate production. All the companies are Delhi Based. 1."Usha traders" 2.Maharaja traders 3.JK enterprises and so on... all had sent detailed information to me by courier.cost of machines varies from 40000 to 350000.Now i am totaly confusesd, whether they are fake or not, If anyone known about these companies that located in delhi, Please help me..
A Nov 7, 2012 by
rajani12

i want to take satyam traders business proposal can any body tell the genuinity of this company

raj
N Jan 23, 2013 by
sumit.eie31

lakshay industry is a fraud company they take the advance payment from the 50% of the full payment and send the old and broken machine now what can i do.So, Pls. do not deal with lakshay Industry.