SBI ASSOCIATE BANKS RECRUITMENT of CLERKS - SBI Associate Banks Clerk Online Application TROUBLE

swetha prathima
I am willing to write the SBI Associated Banks Clerical recruitment examination. I have paid an amount of Rs.250-00 through voucher downloaded from SBI web site. From 23-12-2008 I have been trying to submit my filled in online application from the SBI Web Site. When I press submit button after filling all the fields in the online application registration form, a fresh empty application form is being opened instead of giving me the status of my application registration .The same has been experienced by me from 23-12-2008. I have been trying to submit the filled application every day (daily several times).

Comments

Not able to send send online application form for the post of CLERK - Reg - Online application form

I am one of the thousands of candidate who is trying to send an application form for the clerk post for the last few days.But I could not succeed. I even gone through the Employment News to send my application form through courier or postal services. But there is mention not to send by the authorities. I paid Rs.250 towards fee and got my Journal Number on 15-05-08 but I could not submit my application for even after several attempts from my home as well as from outside internet browsing centres. I don's what to do. Please kindly help me because the last date is 31-05-08.

Not able to apply for the post of clerk in SBI - SBI recruitment drive clerical 2008

Deposited Rs 50/ (Rs fifty only) vide challan no. 005772170
A10X/51 Kalyani
PO Kalyani
Dist. Nadia
Pin. 741235

Not able to apply on line for the post of clerk in SBI

Associate clerk recruitment - SBI

I have been trying to fill the online application form for the post of clerks in associate banks. I have paid the fee in one of the SBI branch in Andhra Pradesh, and got a deposit Journal no.

When i am trying to submit the completely filled in details online, the site throws error stating 'please fill all fields' but, i have already filled all details.The reason for this might be definitely a problem with in SBI's technical system.

It's so pathetic that a premier institution like SBI is not maintaining a good systems, but giving deadlines for submission process. I couldn't even find any contact pone number or e-mail for contacting in case of problems.

Please, take necessary action regarding this problems, which will help numerous aspirants all over the country.

Satesh Palaka.

sbiwebsite is not working.it shows on maintance, when it starts, you have any inforation please give me.

Respected Sir,
I want to submit my online application, but the homepage of sbi is not opening, The message is coming that the website is under maintenance, as the last date is coming nearby, i want to submit it fast, please do something regarding this problem.my journal no is 9018408.

regarding online application - Clerical Recruitment

why your site not working on the section on recuritment of clerical staff when your cut off dated of application is 31-12-08.
i really get a big problem with your site.

Dear sir/mam
i m trying to visit in sbi web site, but system show error in sbi web site.
Bhavna

I have being trying from Monday to open the SBI have tried to open the website i have been consistently getting a message stating "The service is under maintenance and we will be back shortly " I am worried as tomorrow is the last date to pay the fees kindly let me know of the deadlines and any latest update about SBI clerk recruitment exam 2009.

Bhavna

Respected Sir/Madam;
I Arpita Bais I filled the application form online and and it generated registration id and password but when I click on the continue button I am unable to see the details which I filled in the form. when I click on the continue the form shows blank. So please suggest me what should I do next.

Thanks and Regards;
Arpita Bais

Respected Sir/Madam;

I Arpita Bais I have paid an amount of Rs.250-00 through voucher downloaded from SBI web site.I had registred for the SBI Associate Clerk exam 2008-2009 and got registration id 885376
and the password.But when I click on the continue button I am unable to see the details which I filled in the form. So I kindly requested you please send me a confirmation mail or and related information regarding my application.
S.Siva

I am siva.I have received reg.id and password for clarical post.while i am entering the id that displays error.It does not show my hall ticket. So please give guidence to see my hall ticket.

Respected Sir,

while fillingthe Registration form, my EMail I D in properly given as vmanasa@rocketmail.com instead of manasaveeyem@yahoo.com

not received the confirmation mail for clerical recruitment in sbi associated banks - SBI

I have not received the confirmation mail for clerical recruitment in sbi associated banks
sailaja

iam registered clerical post ihave recieved reg.ID and password for clarical post.but i does not show my hall ticket.so please give me guidence to know my hall ticket & examinations.plz send me how to download hallticket.send to my e-mail ID any clue or any information

Respected Sir/Madam,
I filled the application form online and and i received registration id - 1087304 and password also but when I click on the continue button I am unable to see the details. please suggest me what should I do next or send me detailing of my form or hall ticket on my e-mail ID as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards;
Chander Sen
jashan

Respected Sir,

my call letter not received

Respected Sir,
Please kindly take steps to issue hall ticket and examination centre.please provide some means to get status of this examination.no access provided in sbi site.will the hall ticket be sent to our mail.please kindly provide information. My ID No-426087