SBI challan - JOURNAL NUMBER ERROR

Z.SELVI BABU
I paid 95 rupees challan for appsc departmental tests yesterday and they given a Journal nu:009653380.But in the time of form filling in online it shows check your journal number and date.what happend to this?

Comments

N Mar 6, 2012 by
Gopalam. Ramanjineyulu

Best Review
I paid Rs 150 for APCPDCL Jr.Asst but the journal no did not updated how will find the No.
RAMARAO

Journal No.009752032 confirmation
RAMARAO

SBI/APOnline Journal No.009752032, Dt:12.03.2010 confirmation
rizwaan

I paid 240 rupees challan for appsc departmental tests yesterday and they given a Journal nu:002333120.But in the time of form filling in online it shows check your journal number and date.what happend to this?

Dear sir i paid rs 125 for make a challan for BHEL . but when i fill the application
it shows THIS JOURNAL NO. HAS BEEN USED BY ANOTHER APPLICANT.
What should i do?
N May 22, 2011 by
gopal ch

sir i paid Rs.300 for AP TET purpose through APonline but i didn't get APonline journal number...?

my money is diducted

how i'll get journal number
DATE 2 OCT 2011
N Feb 25, 2012 by
venky.sanam

i paid 220 in sbi bank and they give the journal no. but at the time of filling the form of apspsc it is to check the no. and date of submission. so what we can do for it.
A Mar 1, 2012 by
keshav rajpoot

i paid Rs 700 for BHU, but i lost my CHALLAN how i will find my JOURNAL No.
N Apr 10, 2012 by
Anuradha Singh

i paid 525 today for united india insurance co.ltd they have given Journal No.-10581516 but while applying through online it tellint that not Journal Number pls help what to do..
D May 21, 2012 by
seeta ram

i paid 300 in sbi bank and they give the journal no. but at the time of filling the form of RINL to check the no. and date of submission. so what we can do for it...
N May 23, 2012 by
rameshmanda

I paid 100 rupees challan for appsc group 2 exam yesterday and they given a Journal nu:006493604.But in the time of form filling in online it shows check your journal number and date.what happend to this?
N Nov 1, 2012 by
vishal gupt SBI challan  - Dehradun, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India

verification - Bank challan

Is journal no. 018726881 is correct? has this journal no. been issued in the name of Meena Kannaujiya in the favour of DIET u.p.
N Feb 20, 2013 by
Jyoshna Devi Billa

I paid 100 rupees challan for appsc CDPO post yesterday and they given a Journal nu:019492282.But in the time of form filling in online it shows check your journal number and date.what happend to this?
N Feb 20, 2013 by
rajesh1306

hi everyone, i paid 100 rupees challan for appsc in sbi bank yesterday and they given me journal number aswell when i apply today again after 2 the error is coming that please check ur jounal number or visit bank...actual problem is today and tomorrow bank holiday in hyderabad and that too tomorrow is last day to apply omg how to apply...can any one help me please.
N Feb 21, 2013 by
KCSB

Sir this is regarding my journal number 025008079, i paid Rs.100 in Tirupati main branch office, while submitting application i am getting journal no is not correct option, so i request you to plz send me the original journal no. to me as i have to submit application within this day only.

my name k.dharani bai
challan no.5100003200
fee collection no. 32778819507
journal no. given is 025008079

send it to dharani_m303@yahoomail.com
N Mar 15, 2013 by
ramalingareddy

sir i am nandyala vasantha my chalana nember is 5171065509 but is problem is server busy so please request jounal no
email lingareddy29@gmail.com
N Apr 10, 2013 by
Rajesh M.Gaidhani

sir i am rajesh gaidhani i paid 50+20=70 rs in sbi branch lakhani branch code 11143 challan is not update in ordnance factory branch code 02156 sbi jawaharnagar lakhani branch employs said this challan update journal no.037971378 is update but ordnance employs said not update properly so what should i do tell me ...
N Jan 25, 2014 by
chaitanya ram

Sir this is regarding my journal number 031446943, i paid Rs.100 in Poolapalli branch office(Branch code:2774), while submitting application i am getting journal no is not correct, so i request you to plz send me the original journal no. to me as i have to submit application within this day only.

my name KATTA VENKATA SESHUKUMAR(12/08/1981)
challan no.5109041703
fee collection no. 33105402120
journal no. given is : 031446943

send it to mail ID : ramchaitu@gmail.com

N Jan 25, 2014 by
chaitanya ram

Sir this is regarding my journal number 031298252, i paid Rs.100 in Poolapalli branch office(Branch code:2774), while submitting application i am getting journal no is not correct, so i request you to plz send me the original journal no. to me as i have to submit application within this day only.

my name SANDHYA VANI VIDULURII(21/07/1982)
challan no.5109069664