SBI Demat Account - login id & trading password

kausik das
after opening almost one year of my demat account with sbi bearing the number ESI 14586, i have not received any loginid and trading password from the said company.

Comments

i want to open demat account
dilip kumar

My login name is ESBI158893,
BUT I have lost my login password and trade password.
Please healp me !!!
archana

please send my login ID and password of demat account.

am aijaz ahmad
cliant code ESI97384

not recieve login password and trade password

i am not getting my welcome kit of demat a/c .

Sir
I received a number, but i don, t know what this is (wedway ticket no-SBI-DMT-397611).Sir actually I want to know more about this.Thats why i need your kind help.

i want to open demat account and like to apply for credit card.
santosh - 9925269924

Sir
This is Jagadeesh Kumar Gandavaram.
i applyed demat online trading a/C 45 days back.
i got welcome kit of demat a/c almost 25 days.
BO a/c no:13019300 01291939.
But i have not received loginid and trade password yet.
please kindly send loginid and trading password as early as possible

MY USER ID IS 1301930001157645.ACCOUNT OPENED OF 23/07/2009.BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED TRADE PASSWORD PL SEND AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

after opening almost six months of my demat account with sbi bearing the number ESI 92430, i have not received any loginid and trading password from the said company.

dear sir i m dmat acount holderbut my login password&trade poasword are locked, it tels meet admin, hw t unlock it

my Demet a/c opening and my treading a/c please any fast opening

After opening of my Demat account with SBI bearing the number EFI 117327, i have not received any Demat Account and trading password from the same company. Please help to give my Demat Account and trading password.

About too much delaying of Welcome Kit - demat account online trading

.As i had applied on 6 october.And My demate ac is opened 28 october.I got aDelivery instrucyion book.But i did not get a Welcome Kit -User id-Password- for on line trading -When will i get it? Why it is so delayed?My

The message of activated demate on22 october reached to me on 3rd Nove.Which is posed on 28th octo.Yet it is called eZtrade...

my login id is esbi222100. what is my trade password.and login password

i opend my demat account vt sbi on 30oct but still i am not getting my welcome kit of demat a/c i don"t know how many days will take for that and how is the sbi demat ?

Sir
This is Devesh Kumar Shukla.
i applyed demat online trading a/C 38 days back.
i got welcome kit of demat a/c almost 25 days.
BO a/c no:1301930001492710
But i have not received loginid and trade password yet.
please kindly send loginid and trading password as early as possible

i am not able to operate my a/c

SBI Demat Account - login id & trading password