SBI india - why INTER CITY CHARGES for SBI bank????????

Rishi
Why the State bank of india is taking INTER CITY CHARGES for depost money to account in non home branch.
Please stop this charge otherwise nobody will deposit money to sbi.
Becareful with SBI. and becareful SBI for this charges otherwise you will lost your custmores

Comments

N Aug 13, 2014 by
Mathan Kumar

Best Review
One of the Worst Bank is SBI no one can never use SBI for any purpose...It charge for every all type of Transactions...

why INTER CITY CHARGES for SBI bank????????

They are taking amount of this Inter city depost money to sbi account.

If they taking like this in future.. the sbi will have zero customers.

they will lost...

Good bye to SBI
Rishi

It's not a good thing to charge INTER BRANCH FEES for even small amounts like 500 & 1000 from middle class families. If the fees is like that, no one will use SBI bank. If Once it loose the customer satisfaction then no one can make to trust the SBI bank.

Thank you.

we must be informed about this on your site.this is realy ridiculous.

I shocked when browsing my account in net after deposited the amount in a branch SBI. It is not expected. hereafter i wont come SBI anywhere.. .. they should have informed first.. so they cheated me.

hi I'am Sadasiva Now days SBI bank Deducting Inter city Charges too hike it's not correct i don't know what is the inter city charges rates plz reply me

I am also shocked to see inter city charges from SBI in Baroda.Actually the person who is depositing money in my account knows nothing about these charges.After deposit of cash in my account SBI has deducted Rs. 60/- in my account.This is just unknown to depositor.
Please wave off these charges other wise it is going to affect your customers advesally.
V.K.Srivastava
Baroda S/B A/C No 00000010344702776

I just can't understand that why a reputed bank like SBI is appling these type of policies?
Please Stop These Type of Taxes Immediately, Otherwise The customers are free .they can leave the bank anytime..even me also.

hey, be careful with sbi bank... now it charges inter city charge... don't understand the logic behind this charging ... it happens for a long time sbi might lost its sufficient number of customer.
byee sbi should stop this inter city charge.

why sbi wants to collect intercity charges from its customers who deposits money in non home branches?
as a nationalized bank it is not good on its part. Please think once about it. If it continue like this, sbi will loose their customers gradually. And one more thing is why don't sbi will allow to submit the application regarding net banking? Till now it is giving a very good hospitality and very good service to its customers. These are the main drawbacks for sbi.

regards

kishore

SBI should not charge intercity charges when the amount is deposited in the same city but other branch of the bank. By doing this they discourage the customers using the computerized facility. Also the service of SBI is not good. If you go to main branch of SBI Pune, you will have to stand in long queue at the counter for at least one or two hours for any work. The treatment given by bank employees is very bad. There is no decency. The bank person at the counter does not know the rules. Simply Pathetic. So friends Let us avoid SBI. Say no to SBI.

R.A.Patil

pls reverse my inter city charges...

I am extrimely annoyed with this system of Intercity charges of sbi. Today I attended an opening branch of Orissa at Barkote of Deogarh Dist. Where the Bankers Requested me to have some trial deposit . I did so . I posses my account at Deogarh branch, Barkote is comming under the same District of Deogarh. In this case intercity charges of Rs 25/ for deposit of Rs100 in a rural branch do not carry any means. I hope bankers should be aware in distance and rural sector when deducting INTERCITY CHARGES.

when internet banking is there, then they should not charge for intercity money transfer.

my opening account

I dont know why SBI is debiting Intercity charges from customers.majorities are using non home branches and this charge is not good for SBI.for transfering 61000rs they are debiting 91 rs as charges, .(ie, 0.15%charge).this is not fair.On other side other bank like ICICI are not debiting any charges.

Just now opened an account & found this
casmir

its seriously hopeless of the uninformed deduction for intercity deposition of money. any ethical and customer friendly banks will never do so without a prior information on the deduction. if i had to deposit in my home branch i need to take a day from my office so crowded opens only at ten only in thte morning seriously do not know wat the bank is upto

This is ridiculous. I have deposited cheque in Chennai and my home branch is in Calcutta and SBI has charged Rs 150/- as Inter City charge. This charges is only applicable in SBI . I did same kind of transaction for AXIS Bank and Stan Chat Bank they never do so. I would like to get back my money. I hope one fine morning SBI will realize the customer grievances.

other branch remmitting charges do be avoided from customer hands all others groups of state bank are also not charging kindly realize the customer grivinces.kindly take an immediate action against this accept.

SBI india - why INTER CITY CHARGES for SBI bank????????