Sbt Online - online account not activated

prejith kp
I am Prejith kp. My complaint is that i have taken internet banking from SBT Omallor branch Pathanamthitta before 3 month .And my account has not yet been activated and i cant use this service , SBT cheated me and i made several complaints to SBT Omallor branch they didnt take any action,please take this as my complaint and take necessary action..............

Comments

prejith kp Sbt Online  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

sir
I am prejith kp my complaint is that i take internet banking from sbt omallor branch pathanamthitta before 3 month not yet that account activated i cant use this service , SBT cheated me and i made several complaints to sbt omallor branch they didnt take any action,please take this as my complaint and take necessary action..............
faithfuly
prejith kp(9846642078)
Bibin Abraham Sbt Online  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

I am an NRE account holder from SBT Monippally branch, Kottayam district.I have activated my mobile banking service for to confirm that the money that i am sending is credited in my account.I received such mobile SMS only one time even if i sent money many times.Because of this problem i decided to activate online banking service.So i downloaded the application form and sent to my branch more than two times.Till now i did't get any response for that also.So please take this as my complient and request you to take any action to activate the Internet banking service.
Bibin Abraham.

DEAR SBT MANAGMENT,
I AM USING INTERNET BANKING, PREVIOUS TWO WEAKS I CAN"T LOGIN INTERNET, SYSTOM MOPPED, THIS COMPLIANT ALLREADY I SEND BR MGR, &SPOKE WITH HIM, ACTUALLY VERY BAD SERVICE THIS.NO RESPONSE MORE THAN TWO WEAKS, ATLEAST GIVE GOOD INFORMATION AND AVOID MY CIRCUMSTANCE, MY A/C WITH UROKOM BR TRISSUR DISTA/ C NO:57011903134 SIRAJUDEEN V ABDULLA,
THANKS
REGARDS,
SIRAJUDEEN
muhammed hussain Sbt Online  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

iam an nre holder from sbt varkala branch in trivandrum district...i want 2 activated my mobile banking service...
NJN ACCOUNT OPEN CHEYDAD DEIRA DUBAI CITY EXCHANGIL (NAIF BRANCH) NINNUMANU...
vineshcv Sbt Online  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

Vinesh.c.v.
A/c no: 67057708725
perumpilavu branch.

Ac no: 54458464189
sajeev_g Sbt Online  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

I am not happy with your mobile banking, because each transaction mobil banking application is increasing so my transation is always dead.
My A/C No - 67044107821
Poojapura Br
Tvpm
vinoy sebastian Sbt Online  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

I am an NRE account holder from SBT athirampuzha branch, Kottayam district.I have activated my net banking service for to confirm that the money that i am sending is credited in my account.but i am forgot my username and password please help me, i want to a new username and password..So please take this as my complient and request you to take any action to activate the Internet banking service.
vinoy sebastian
A/C NO:67076876867
ATHIRAMPUZHA BRANCH.
KOTTAYAM.
N Mar 22, 2011 by
angelmol Sbt Online  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

I AM SURENDRA KUMAR, I have not successful for your netbanking. The server is not connected on time. I have lose my value time and cash. Please correct your netbanking status.

SURENDRA KUMAR.
MANNAR BRANCH HOLDER
A/C NO: 67064341291
N Mar 22, 2011 by
angelmol Sbt Online  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

i am surendra kumar {a blind man} my a/c no:67064341291 in mannar branch.i have an atm card but it is not working properly.when it put into the atm machine it shows that it is "processing " i waited for many hours but it's not working.
so please clear the technical problems.i want your netbanking facilities.
thanking you
surendra kumar.
A May 25, 2011 by
shanavas marotickal ummer Sbt Online  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

I am shanavas a NRE account holder sbt kuthiathode brach, alappuza dist, .now am oman before am activated netbanking service .but i am forgot my username and password please help me, i want to a new username and password..So please take this as my complient and request you to take any action to activate the Internet banking .
Shanavas mu
shanavasmu@gmail.com
A/c number 67098377352
N Jun 1, 2011 by
bkjhort52 Sbt Online  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

I want to delete one beneficiary for 3rd part transfer. Pl. help me
N Jun 11, 2011 by
harikumarsivanpillai Sbt Online  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

i am a beneficiary of SBT Ambalapuzha branch for the last 7 years. i have applied for online service at the said branch and i got a reply with a password for using the online service one month back. but i haven't received the username for the same. as per the letter received from the bank that an another letter will send following the first one. since i haven't received the username i can't access the service. so take this letter as my complaint and take necessary step to console the problem.
my account number:57032671118-SBT Ambalapuzha.
thanking you
harispillaiamb@gmail.com
A Jul 8, 2011 by
ishaqvml Sbt Online  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

sir
I am Ishaq kp my complaint is that i take internet banking from SBT Kallachi (Nadapuram-Calicut) branch before 7 month not yet that account activated i cant use this service, SBT cheated me and i made several complaints to SBT Kallachi branch they didn't take any action, please take this as my complaint and take necessary action...
faithfully

Ishaq KP
N Aug 25, 2011 by
PRASADCO Sbt Online  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

i opened a current a/c.in the name of V.H.Prasad & Co at Perungudi branch on 20.7.2011. Till date i have not received my ATM card irrespetive of my reminders to the branch. Please helpme in getting the ATM card immediately, My Current A/c. no. is 67153817603
N Oct 14, 2011 by
masmuhsin Sbt Online  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

When i am trying to load sbtonline.in it showing
"This webpage is not available"
and "Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset"
Its problem only about from my lap and only about this site.
i am waiting for your response
N Jun 30, 2012 by
ginoalias Sbt Online  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

hi, my father given my rbs manchester brach cheque sum £350 to sbt kothamangalam branch but they says its not cleared coz in sufficient fund but i went to my rbs manchester branch they already given money and given the copy of proof that, s why i rung the kothamangalam brach i spoke to manager joy and deputy manager susheela which they said i mail my bank statement and proof from rbs but father said they charged (the sbt) charged RS40000 for bounced cheque now the bank is not responding, mailing and mailing i think they fraud manager and deputy manager
N Jun 30, 2012 by
ginoalias Sbt Online  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

hi, not 40000 its 4000
D Oct 15, 2012 by
bhupinder singh1974

I had take medical of sbt uni heath (under united india insurance ) from last four years but now SBT person were not renewing my policy my policy laps on 4 oct 2012. Pls Suggest me what to do my name is bhupinder singh phone no 9810579885 mail id cps3002@gmail.com
D Nov 3, 2012 by
AswaniKumar Sbt Online  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

I am a customer of the SBT Punnayurkulam bank branch, located in the Thrissur district in Kerala. The bank is located in Althara center, is a small market place in the Punnayurkulam village. The people of Punnayurkulam are most of them working in the Gulf and wealthy so they provided cores of investment in SBT.
But SBT never cautious to give a good service for their customers in Punnayurkulam.

Since
1.There is no sufficient staff provided in Punnayurkulam SBT branch.
Customers have to stand in queue and wait for more than 2 hours even they have to fulfill small money transactions.
2.The ATM functioning in the same building also facing the same problem for getting money.
From early morning 6 AM to 11 PM there is a queue to get money from a (single very slow) ATM machine. Here also the customers need to stand in queue for half an hour to fulfill their urgent needs.
What service SBT is given to my village people is that receiving a huge investment of the people and treating them as a beggar.
I don't know SBT is this much irresponsible to their customers at Punnayurkulam. Since they can at least provide two or more ATM machines in the same counter to tackle the problem of their customers.

Sbt Online - online account not activated