maanukuttan on Aug 30, 2012
Respond To Complaint
I, Praveen, order Philips SHE3595BK/00 In-Ear Headphones from on 26 August. After four date of purchase my order status is "Processing". About the shipment, it is mentioned as "No Shipment found". They are proving felicities like live chat, phone contact number, and mail id. I tried to contact them through all these possible ways, but there is no replay.
Order details:
Order: 1476621 (Philips SHE3595BK/00 In-Ear Headphones)
Date: 26 Aug 2012, 08:36 PM
Status: Processing

What shold I do!!!! Please help
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

Im Praveen and I ordered a car mp3 fm transmitter on july 30th 2013 in shopclues and my order number is 5497685. But till now I did not receive the product which i ordered. I called customer service many times but no proper response from customer service. First they told they have no stock to deliver and told me to wait and I waited for 3 months still Im not getting proper response from shopclues. In customer service they are telling they are checking POD (Proof Of Delivery) for 10 days. I dont know what they are checking for that 10 days. I have purchased many products in shopclues. But I feel good and happy in shopclues but now not yet received my product and waiting for 3 months no proper response from shopclues team. What should I do now. Somebody from shopclues team please help me. Customers are very valuable. Dont lose customers by not responding properly. With the confidence in shopclues website only people are doing online shopping. Please help me to get my product. Kindly do the needful. Please reply what is the current status that what shopclues team doing in my product. Please help me.

Thanks and regards,
Praveen Prabhu

Satisfactory Rating
    +91 12 4441 4888 (Customer Support)
    Building No. 112, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122 001