Shopping.rediff.com - Non delivery/ no response

B Selvam
I Had purchased a PANASONIC NV-GS85 DIGITAL from rediff shopping on 18 Dec 2007 and the amount debited from my credit card on 20 dec 2007, I was informed by rediffmail that my item is despatched details as follows
PANASONIC NV-GS85 DIGITAL CCD CAMCORDER Sandeep Vig (Big Baazaar) Aramex 875341756 27-12-2007 http://www.aramexindia.com Expected delivery: You should receive your order between 31 Dec, 2007 and 04 Jan, 2008.

But till todate i havenot received the item even after approaching rediff customer care they have not given any correct details, the courier detail given by rediff shpopping turned out to be invaild, indicating that i have been cheated by rediff shopping. Kindly help me to proceed legally against this web site, to retreive my money.

Comments

I had purchased 2 child laptop from rediffshopping.I received delivery after one week but i was shocked to see that there was only one laptop inbox instead of 2. Parcel was received by parents and they paid full amount.

I contacted mentioned no in order but 3 week have passed but i have yet to received.

My order no. - 4281435
Product Title : Kids laptop
Company : Ojjas Enterprise

I would advise to all that dont purchase anything from reddifshopping.
himmi

cheating involving with its vendors - REDIFF

please do assist me how to go in legal on those against the fraud and cheating done by them in many products ,still now they are inn.inspite of my No of mails they are not responding or refunding mre my money which i have paid them through net banking also got acknowlredgement by them fro that payment.vvverryy much cheating involving with its vendors.

Product purchased not delivered - Rediff.com

Hello, i have purchased "Transcend 1GB DDR2 533 Mhz Laptop RAM Memory 1 GB" from rediff.com on 1st Feb 2008. But i haven't received the product. Request you to kindly do something.

I placed an order for a book on 26th Jan 2008 and the order was accepted vide order number 4353441.The amount was also debited.Till today I have not received the book.Mails sent to Rediff remain unreplied except the automated reply.It seems that Rediff is in the business of cheating people.There is no mention of contact number/phone number or direct e mail of anyone on Rediff Site. How can I file a criminal case against the company ? Can some one suggest /

Most of the product are not working - Rediff Shopping

I have so many problems with rediff shopping. I have bought many thing in past and mistakenly did it again and that not just one but I ordered several item. Now most of the product are not working but its ok there just this order no 4466842. I received this order the Formula 1 Carpet and Upholstery cleaner was broken and all the liquid spilled out... also the Formula 1 Scratch Out bottle was missing... the package was full of wet soggy packaging paper... I NEED A REPLACEMENT... I have been trying to get in touch with rediff but they never reply to any email and to top that they don't have number for customer care...

Non-delivery against order after full payment - Rediff Shopping

This is to inform that between 1st-2nd week of Feb'08 I had placed an order for Philips Ladies Hair Remover Epilator SATIN ELLE HP6409 (with Additional Shaver Attachment with Warranty) with rediff shopping, order no. being 4393073. The payment of Rs.3504/- for the concerned order has been made through credit card & the Bank has made the payment to the vendor. After repeated follow-up they finally confirmed that the product has been dispatched through Aramex courier, airway no. 5744010996, on 22Feb08. However the order never reached us & on contacting Aramex they told that the concerned airway no. 5744010996 does not exist. We then again sent a mail to rediff complaining that the concerned product hasn’t reached us, to which they replied that they are looking into the matter. However after that they have never got back to me & till date there has been no further development. Kindly request you to look into the matter on priority & advice.

Non delivery of book ordered. - Rediff Shopping

I had ordered for one copy of book " STOCK MARKET DICTIONARY" vide my order no. 4441990 on 02.03.2008 and payment was made through credit card, and receipt of money was acknowledged by them. But till date they have not despached the book. And every time I enquire the status by SMS, reply comes, payment approved, despach pending.
I want. either they should deliver the book immediately or refund my money.
Regards.
Sunil Baran Dey

Same problem here, I to have posted on complaint. The page says 7 days shipping but after order placement they are saying 45 days. Below is the product

http://books.rediff.com/bookshop/bkproductdisplay.jsp?65-Successful-Harvard-Business-School-Application-Essays:-With-Analysis-by-the-Staff-of-the-Harbus, -the-Harvard-Business-School-Newspaper-by-erck-dan&prrfnbr=80696515

non delivery of purchased camera - Shopping.rediff.com

I had selected and purchased a sony camera form the eshopping website shopping.rediff.com more than a month back. till date after several comp[laints i hear the same reply that the item is going to delivered in a couple of days.

order nos - 4405266

non delivery - toy item

Docket no; 216415451 not delivered. As per consignor the same has been delivered on 4th April2008. Needs feed back...

watch in repair condition - Rediffshopping

I had purchased a watch worth Rs 500 which is not working at all.
I was embrassed when I gifted it to my Husband.

What to do with that?

cheating in delivering correct product - Shopping.rediff.com

sir, i have ordered 2 watch (sexy chrono watch) on rediff online shoping. but i have received the another watch (oriando) which is useless for me.
The order no is: 4550137 & 4550145

so please take the action as soon as possible

Produced - Rediff Shopping Kids Laptop

The air bill is # e740047442 it was ordered from rediff shopping on 22nd april 08 can u please check and call me back on this # 9849652178
Rebecca
ANU

I got hold of rediff customer care phone numbers here:

Rediff Customer Service Number: 91-22-24449144
US Office Phone Number: 1-212-929-1727

I am myself awaiting response on my current complaints on rediff on order # 4612749. I just called on the customer care phone number and I am told it is lunch time right now. I hope I do not suffer the same fate as most of you!

I have had a bad experience last year with Rediff regarding order # 3895718 in delivering a birthday gift to my father. I am keeping my fingers crossed this time. What was I thinking when I ordered from Rediff again?!

I do agree that rediff is cheating consumers even they have done it with me order number 4651709

i had ordered a designed chrono watch from rediff shopping on 26-jun-08, but till to date i have not recieved the item even after approaching rediff customer care they have not given any correct detailes. even your delivery boy(person) is aiso not cooperating properly...kindly request you to send the ordered item...

sir, i have ordered a Digigr8 Branded Digital Camera+web camera on rediff online shoping. but i have received the USB Led Light. which is useless for me.
The order no is: 4664738
This is my 3rd E-Mail. So please take action on urgent basis.

Sanjeev agarwal

sir, i have ordered a Digigr8 Branded Digital Camera+web camera on rediff online shoping. but i had received the USB Led Light. which is useless for me.
The order no is: 4664738
This is my 4th E-Mail. So please take action on urgent basis.

Sanjeev agarwal

My order no. is 4704985 and Dispatch no is H50664500 (DTDC)and i have already paid for it thru c/card I ordered a home theatre thru rediffshopping on 05th july but till date (15-07-08) I have not received it and i was told by courier DTDC that it has already been delievered

I m really bothered

Plz do the needfull

Anil (9871222035)

Product not received so far... - ipod video player

Sir.,

I had purchased an ipod video player from rediff shopping. they had deducted the money from my credit card & even after the committed date(15th july '08), they still didn't delivered me the product yet. My order no.4711802.

Kindly help...