SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR (MP) - NON RECEIPT OF CORRIGENDUM PPO

A GAJAPATHI RAM on Feb 20, 2011
Sir, I, Army No 14260253Y Rank HAV (ACP NB SUB) A GAJAPATHI RAM am retired from army on 01 Dec 2010 as HAV (ACP- NB SUB) on completing 26 years service. My arrears payment for ACP NB SUB has been settled by hon'ble SIGNALS RECORDS/ PAO (OR) CORPS OF SIGNALS and I have claimed upto 30 Nov 2010. However, arrears of commutation/ gratuity for NB SUB and pension scale have not been updated and released by PCDA (P) Allahabad for which I have sent corrigendum letter through Signals records Jabalpur (MP) in Nov 2010 while I was in Depot Regt, Corps of Siganls for issue of Corrigendum PPO. My some co- retired pers PPO has already updated and drawing pension on NB SUB scale. My request is that your kind intervention is required towards our Sigansl Records (NER GROUP) to remind PCDA (P) Allahabad to accelarate this process and forward the PPO to our Bank, (STATE BANK OF INDIA , KOVILPATTI ACCT NO 30047593989 and Main Br SBI, THOOTHUKUDI) at the earliest. Thanking you in anticipation, Yours sincerely

Comments

N Jul 21, 2013 by
KharaitiLal

Best Review
Hello Sir,

Pls Issue Revised PPO No. JC126770Y Sub.KharaitiLal Retired From Corps Of Signals Sos 01/Oct/1991.And Issue 12 Digit PPO No.Old PPO No. s/022842/1991.

(Kharaiti Lal)
Email:-sharma.abhinandan70@gmail.com
Mobile No.9464036357..
N Feb 22, 2011 by

Ex-No 14256691K Hav/LTR ACP Nb Sub) & Honey Nb Sub
Chatty Rangaswamy SOS On 01 May 2010 and last unit is ANDHRA SUB AREA SIG COY

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PPO FOR ACP/HONEY NB SUB.

1. Please refer to PCDA (P) Allahabad letter No Gts/Ors/6th CPC Rev/304/10 dt 24 Sep 2010 and your office letter No 14256691K/NER/Rev Cell/ACP dt 08 Oct 2010.

2. As per your advised and mentioned in your above cited letter the revised PPO for ACP & Honey NB Sub has not been recd till date. You are kindly requested to take necessary action for desp the the revised PPO to my address at the earliest please. And also request intimate present position of the case at the earliest.
N Feb 22, 2011 by

Ex-No 14256691K Hav (ACP Nb Sub) & Honey Nb Sub Chatty Rangaswamy
SOS on 01 May 2010, Last Unit is Andhra Sub Area Sig Coy

Sub :- NON RECEIPT OF ADHOC BONUS FOR THE FY-2009-2010.

1. Please ref your office letter No 14256691K/FSA/PDC/NER/L-07 dt 24 Jan 2011.

2. You_are kindly requested to intimate present position of the case.And also request laise with PAO (OR) Corps of Signals for making payment at the earliest.

with best regards,

N Feb 24, 2011 by
richardburtan

Dear sir my name is G.RichardBurtan.myfather M.G.D GEORGE.he expired on 22/4/1970.he was signal man .is cemetry in jabal pur .that time i was 3 months old.now i want go and see my father cemetry.but idoknow how i go.iam from chennai.so pls gide me how can i go .thank u my cont no 9884260505
N Feb 25, 2011 by
PRATAP CHANDRA MOHAPATRA

xchghkjlkjhgfdghjklkjhgfhjkliuti98765678987656786tkjhvbnm, nb nm
N Feb 25, 2011 by
PRATAP CHANDRA MOHAPATRA

POST DISCHARGE CLAIM IN RESPECT OF NO 15353651H EX HAV PRATAP CHANDRA MOHAPATRA OF SCSR WEF 01 APR 2010.

Respected Sir,
1. Ref my letter No 15353651H/Pers/Accts/01 dated 26 June 2010 and your letter No P/15353651/FSA/PDC/NER/L dated 15 July 2010.

2. Firstly, it has been observed that PAO (OR) Corps of Signals has not been taken any necessary action till date regarding adjustment of DA @ 08% per month wef 01 Jan to 31 Mar 2010 for pay and allowances which has not been given at the time of FSA.

3. Secondly, I have granted 3rd ACP (Nb Sub scale) wef 30 Mar 2010 vide SRO Part two Order No 1/0310/098/2010 dated 30 Mar 2010. The arrear amounts are also not given by PAO (OR) Corps of Signals till date.

5. It is therefore, requested that the said obsns may kindly be verified and the PAO (OR) may please be apprised about necessary calculate for early settlement.

6. Necessary payment may please be made to me at the earliest on the above quoted address.

7. My Bankers details are as under:-
(a) Bank - SBI Kapilprasad (Bhubaneswar, Orissa)
(b) A/c No - 30790795003

Thanking you sir,
N Mar 27, 2011 by
A GAJAPATHI RAM

1. This is to inform you with reference to Office of the PCDA (P), Draupadi Ghat, Allahabad-211014 in response to our mail dated 24 Feb 2011(both given below are sent herewith for your reference)

2. It is requested that progress on the subject may please be intimated to us at the earleist. (E Mail- gajapathir0@gmail.com)

PCDA (Pensions) <cda-albd@nic.in>
reply-to"PCDA (Pensions)" <cda-albd@nic.in>

togajapathir0@gmail.com

dateFri, Mar 11, 2011 at 10:08 AM
subject Office of the PCDA (P), Draupadi Ghat, Allahabad-211014
mailed-bynic.in

hide details 10:08 AM (9 hours ago)

Registered
No.EDP/CORR/19/57/Signals Dated: 10.03.2011

The O-I/C
Signals Records, Jabalpur

Sub: Issue of Corrigendum PPO for revision of pension for the rank of ACP Nb Sub in respect of No.14260253Y Ex ACP Nb Sub A Gajapathi Ram (PPO No.S/030873/2010).

Ref: Pensionerâ??s E Mail dated 24.02.2011.
******
The above named pensioner vide his ibid E Mail has lodged a complaint that he is entitled for the revision of his pensionary benefits on account of the grant of ACP Nb Sub but it has not been done so far. He further requested to do the needful for issue of corrigendum PPO.

It is, therefore, requested that the case may please be examined at your end and, if required & otherwise in order, LPC-cum-datasheet (Rev) may be submitted for issue of necessary corrigendum PPO on the above account. In case, the claim has already been submitted please forward the details thereof for our further action in the matter, otherwise the pensioner may be intimated accordingly.

An early reply in the matter will be highly appreciated.
-sd-
Copy to:

No.14260253Y
Ex ACP Nb Sub A Gajapathi Ram 580 B19/5, Thangappa Nadar Nanthavanam, Vill-Illuppaiurani, PO/Taluk-Kovilpatti,
Dist-Thoothukudi (TN), PIN-628501 For information with reference to your ibid E Mail. Further action in the matter will be taken by this office on receipt of reply/claim from your RO. You are, therefore, advised to approach your RO to get your case expedited.

sd-

File No. : EDP/CORR/19/57/Signals
Date:10/03/11

Sir, I, Army No 14260253Y Rank HAV (ACP NB SUB) A GAJAPATHI RAM am retired from army on 01 Dec 2010 as HAV (ACP- NB SUB) on completing 26 years service. My arrears payment for ACP NB SUB has been settled by hon'ble SIGNALS RECORDS/ PAO (OR) CORPS OF SIGNALS and I have claimed upto 30 Nov 2010. However, arrears of commutation/ gratuity for NB SUB and pension scale have not been updated and released by PCDA (P) Allahabad for which I have sent corrigendum letter through Signals records Jabalpur (MP) in Nov 2010 while I was in Depot Regt, Corps of Signals for issue of Corrigendum PPO. My some co- retired pers PPO has already been updated and they are drawing pension on NB SUB scale. My request is that your kind intervention is required towards our Signal Records (NER GROUP) to remind PCDA (P) Allahabad to accelerate this process and forward the PPO to our Bank, (STATE BANK OF INDIA, KOVILPATTI ACCT NO 30047593989 and Main Br SBI, THOOTHUKUDI) at the earliest. Thanking you in anticipation, Yours sincerely
A Apr 12, 2011 by
Sanjit Kumar Panja

Sir, I, Army No 15389535L Rank SIGNALMEN, I am medical board out from army on 02Feb 2000. I have no received any PPO still now.
plz. take necessary action.
Thanking you in anticipation, Yours sincerely
A Apr 19, 2011 by
balwindrjit singh

1 Ref your ltr No P/15354112Y/DP-2/NER DATED 12 NOV 2003
2. PPO NO -DE/013633/2003 GRA NT OF DISABILITY PENSION ADDITION TO SERVICE PENSION IN RESPECT OF NO- 15354112Y EXHAV BALWINDERJIT SINGH.
3. REVISED PPO OF DISABILITY PENSION NOT YET RECIVED. PLEASE REFER TO PCDA (P) ALLAHABAD PPO NO 5/031790/2003.

4.PENSION DRAWING BANK PNB GHOMAN DISTT GURDASPUR. PUNJAB ACCOUNT NO 3484000300066613.
5. I SHAL BE HIGHLY GREAT FULL TO THIS ACT OF KINDNESS.

Your faithfully

Ex Hav Balwinderjit singh
Email Id- bajwa4112y@gmail.com
A Apr 19, 2011 by
balwindrjit singh

1. Request for publication of Pt II order.

2. Ref Distt Soldier Board Gurdaspur ltr No DDSW/71-PT II ORDER DT 18 Sep 2008 and reminder 22 Jan 2009 and frersh ltr agin DSWO/GSP/PT II/2010/1528 02 jUN 2010.
3. Sir Pt II order has been published.
4. Hence I requesting please publish the same immediately.

Your faithfully

Ex Hav Balwinder jit Singh
Vill- meekey, Po Veela Bajju Teh - Batala PB
Email- bajwa4112@gmail.com
N Apr 21, 2011 by
A GAJAPATHI RAM

Sir, I, Army No 14260253Y Rank HAV (ACP NB SUB) A GAJAPATHI RAM am retired from army on 01 Dec 2010 as HAV (ACP- NB SUB) on completing 26 years service. I am writing this letter in connection with issue of Corrigendum PPO which I had asked for vide PCDA (Pension) Allahabad letter No EDP/CORR/19/57/Signals Date:10/03/11. Now I am facing a problem relating to non issue of ECHS smart card which has been sent to Stn HQ Trivandrum by Signals Records. Issue of the same is held up by the Stn HQ Trivandrum for want of Corrigendum PPO. They are asking Corrigendum PPO in which they wanted to know the Recovery amount of ECHS subscription on revised rate. Earlier, an amount of Rs 8400/- has been charged vide my present PPO No S/030873/2010. If any such amount, on account of recovery of ECHS subscription has been recovered in my corrigendum PPO, the same should be produced at Stn HQ Trivandrum for issue of my ECHS Smart card at the earliest. Non issue of Corrigendum PPO is adversely affecting for making treatment of my mother who is an asthma-case patient including my family and myself besides financial loss. I have checked my BP level at civil hospital which is in abnormal condition (180/110)> Necessary treatment is being taken at civil hospital. PPO for my some co- retired pers have already been updated and they are drawing pension on NB SUB scale. In view of the above, I am earnestly requesting you to kindly arrange to issue the corrigendum PPO at the earliest. Early action is highly appreciated. Yours sincerely,
N May 6, 2011 by
manoj6339

sir my name is sigmn manoj kumar army no - 15676339L sir meri april month ki payment mera account main nahi aye mera account no hai 30165458255 and mera unit code hai ERE060
sir mera out living ka paisa or mera NRA bhi adjust nahi hua hai
sir please kuch kare kafi problem hai
thanks
N May 8, 2011 by
A GAJAPATHI RAM

Sir, I, Army No 14260253Y Rank HAV/HONY NB SUB (ACP NB SUB) A GAJAPATHI RAM am retired from army on 01 Dec 2010 as HAV (ACP- NB SUB) . What about my Corrigendum PPO which I had asked vide our earlier complaints dated 20 Feb & 21 Apr 2011. Despite my repeated requests there is no response has been got from your side so far. Due to non receipt of Corrigendum PPO, I can not get the ECHS smart card which is held with Stn HQ Trivandrum for a month. The card is urgently required for treatment of my family, specially my mother who is suffering from Asthma, TB & other physical problem. I am fanancially losing and facing problem which affects my mental state. Once again I remind you that due attention be taken towards issue of corrigendum PPO. In view of the above, your reply on likely date of issue of the PPO is anticipated . My present PPO No is S/030873/2010. Your reply be sent to our E mail address i.e. gajapathir0@gmail.com
N May 12, 2011 by
M. Shivanand

I am Army No.14299684F Ex-L/NK M. shivanand, R/o. 7-19/6/1, New Raghavendra Nagar Colony, Nacharam, Raga Reddy District - 500076(AP). Submitted an application through Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Ranga Reddy for Publication of NOK as 2nd wife deletion of 1st wife divorced. I married Smt. M. Anjali (M. Anjamma) on 3/12/2003 as my 2nd wife after taking divorce from my 1st wife Smt. M. Subbha Lakshmi vide letter No.94/Wel/2004-D dated 19th March, 2004 and several reminders No.94/Wel/2004-D dated 9/2010 & 24/3/2011 were sent for taking necessary action in this matter. But so far no action has been taken by the record office. Apart from this a daughter M. Yashaswini on 14/11/2004 (correct date of birth) and a son M. Sai Kiran on 30/7/2007 were born through my newly married wife. Since the publication of this effect has not been done so far, my wife and children are diproved from the medical and other facilities which will get by virtue of my military service. Hence, I request your kind honour to take necessary action to publish my NOK and children and enter there name in my records.
Thanking you Sir,

M. Shivanand
No. 14299684F
Ex-L/NK
A May 30, 2011 by

Ex-No 14256691K Hav (ACP Nb Sub) & Honey Nb Sub C R Swamy

OIC, NER Group (Pension)
Signals Records

Sub :- POST DISCHARGE CLAIM IN R/O NO 14256691K EX HAV (ACP NB SUB) CHATTY RANGASWAMY OF A S A S C, SOS ON 01 MAY 2010.

1. Please refer to your office letter no P/14256691/FSA/PDC/NER/L-07 dated 28 Apr 2011.

2. The outstanding post Discharge claims of CEA and Bonus for the year 2009-2010 have not been recd sofar. You are kindly requested to approch with PAO )OR) Corps of Signals for making payment in respect of the above pending claims at the earliest. Already one year crossed but till date no action has been taken by PAO (OR).

3. In view of the above, you are kindly requested to look into the matter personely and my entitlled dues may please be paid at the earliest.And also request communicate progress on the case at an early date.

with best regards.

Date 25 July 2011
Email: jaivirhoodasingh@yahoo.com
Principal CDA (Pension)
Allahabad

SUBJECT: (NON GIVEN OF ONE RANK ONE PENSION BENEFITS)

Respected Sir,
With due respect I wish to write down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please.
1. Kindly refer to your office letter No. AT/PSB/II/Rohtak/HR dt. 08/03/2011. and also refer my complaint dt 04 and 08 july .
2. Kindly Refer to my service Pension P.P.O. No. D/010449/2001 dt 12 Feb.02. As per above said PPO my service pension was Rs 1450/-, Medical Rs 775/- and Rs 792/- commuted.
3. Now my Pension distributing agency i.e. SBI, MDU Rohtak Code 4734 A/c No. 10222175306 fixed my pension Rs 3500+1755=5255 (service and medical) +51% D.A. If it is correct then thanks for your cooperation, but I think they have not yet given One Rank One Pension Benefits. My total service time period is 14 years and 51 days.
4. As per Ser No 3 my pension may be Rs 5255+2680=7935-792(commuted) =7143/- but they credit only Rs 6248/-for the month of June 11. I contact many times to dealing clerk but no satisfied answer given to me he says there is nothing in our hands all payment will be made by CPPC Chandigarh.
5. You are requested to direct my PDA to pay me One Rank One Pension Benefits. (if above pension is incorrect)
6. I shall be ever grateful to you for this act of kindness.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours faithfully,

(No 15357960H Ex Nk Jaivir Singh)
Copy to:
1. OIC NER GROUP (SIGNALS) JABALPUR
2. File
N Aug 31, 2011 by
bios123

Sir, I, Army No 15361584X Rank NAIK RAMESH KUMAR N am retired from army on 01 Aug 2008as NK on completing 22 years service. My arrears payment for ACP Hav has not been credited by hon'ble SIGNALS RECORDS/ PAO (OR) CORPS OF SIGNALS . I have qualified for further promotion and during receiving my discharge certificate my promotion order has been issued by Signals Records, Jabalpur (MP). You are requested to intimate the present status of the same. Thanking you in anticipation, Yours sincerely
A Sep 5, 2011 by
mbalam1123

From : JC-369461N Sub (Retd) Md. Badrul Alam Date of Retirement : 01 August 2006
To : Signals Records
Sub : Non Receipt of Revised Disability Element - PPO No : DE/012012/2007(Army)

1. I am in receipt of disability element of pension. The subject PPO not yet revised as per 6 CPC.
I have reminded to The Records Signals vide letter No 369461/MBA/03 dt 20 Feb 2010 and dt 20/05/2011.
But since date I have not received the revised PPO.
2. My request to OIC Signals Records for his intervention in the matters and direction to appropriate
authorities in order to receive the revised PPO from CDA and further despatch to my bankers.
Yours sincerely.

The Col Records
The Records Signals
Pin No 908770
C/O 56 APO

Non receipt of post discharge claim(.) ref you office letter No 5606/FSA/PDC/NER/JCO dt 30 Jun 2011(.) post discharge claim for Rs 3454/- in respect of Ex No 14256691K Hav (ACP Nb Sub) & Honey Nb Sub C R Swamy SOS on 01 May 2010 and last unit Andhra Sub Area Sig Coy have not been recd till date(.) request action taken for desp the same accordingly.

With best regards.

N Sep 20, 2011 by
jaivir singh

From:
15357780A Ex Hav Jiwan Ram
V.P.O. Mirkan, Distt Hissar (Haryana) (Phone-09215799182)
Pin 125005
Date 20 Sep 2011
Email: jiwanramtulsiram@yahoo.com

OIC NER GROUP JABALPUR
SUBJECT: NOT GIVEN PROPER PENSION

Respected Sir,
1. Kindly refer to my previous email three months before.
2. Reply still waited.
3. Kindly Refer to my service Pension P.P.O. No. S/073042/2003/Army and disability PPO No DE/12069/2004/Army.
4. Now my Pension distributing agency i.e. SBI, Main Branch Hissar Code 0652 A/c No. 10311418240 credit the pension in my account is Rs 7809/- for the month of Aug. 11 (service and medical) +51% D.A. but I think they have not yet given One Rank One Pension Benefits. My total service time period is 16 years and 323 days.
5. I contact many times to dealing clerk but no satisfied answer given to me he says there is nothing in our hands all payment will be made by CPPC Chandigarh.
6. Kindly issue a fresh PPO to my PDA and info to me what is actual pension as on date without commutation.
7. You are requested to direct my PDA to pay me One Rank One Pension Benefits (If above pension is incorrect)

Thanking you in anticipation.

(No 15357780A Ex Hav Jiwan Ram