Skoda — Defective Superb
Buying Superb was the biggest mistake.
I purchased SUPERB on the 29th april 06 from Giriraj Motors, Gurgaon:-
1. The very first morning I start my car the computer beeps me an engine oil problem which was solved later.
2. On the third day of my purchase the battery died and the car failed to start and I had to call people from the service station to get my car started. But the problem continued and after two – three days my battery had to be replaced.
3. Then a week later the side view mirrors had to be replaced because it stopped functioning.
4. Then the leather coating on the interior handles of the front seats started to come off. My friends own cars of much lesser value having leather interiors, I have not seen one such case as yet.
5. When I thought all the problems have ended and I can drive my car peacefully the gear lever malfunctioned. It was replaced after appx. a month that too with a broken one. I was told that this will again be replaced but till now no action has been taken for the same.
6. Then the electronic malfunctioning started like, when the door was opened the fuel tank cover also popped open, when the door was closed the side view mirrors unfolded automatically, the sun roof got stuck, etc.
7. I have purchased more than 5 tyres within 35000 kms. of driving because of their deformation. I went to Jaipur but due to civil unrest and the unreliability of your tyres I had to leave my car there and borrow someone else’s car. This problem is also very common in your Laura Model and the company service station has also recognized that the strength of the tyres is low as per the weight of the car.
8. CV joint had to be replaced at 30000 kms
9. A/c coil needs a change at 70000 kms
10. headllight got dull
|1 Comment Updated:||Respond To Complaint||
Post your Comment
1800 209 XXXX
A-1 / 1, M.I.D.C., Five Star Industrial Area, Shendra, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India - 431 201
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail