Snapdeal - Poor quality of service and product

ConsumerS on Apr 6, 2011
Sub: Poor quality and bad service from Fish Zone

This is to inform you that I, Shoma Chaudhuri, purchased a coupon from your website related to a Fish Bowl with 2 gold fish. However, when i went to the store to take delivery of the fish, one of a the fish did not seem fine, despite repeated questions inquiring about the fish health i was told they were of best quality. Unfortunately, the unhealthy fish died on 4th and the second one too died yesterday.

After several attempts to contact Mr.Aqueel Khan of Fish zone, i was told that they do not take guarantee for the quality or life of the fish they are selling.

I am extremely disappointed with this poor service and nonchalant behavior of the dealer and to add to that i did not receive back any communication from Snap Deal despite registering my compliant and being assured of a call back with four hours.
This is complete disservice to a first time customer .

I believe it is imperative for the dealer to have written in the voucher that he neither takes guarantee for the quality or life span of the livestock he is selling. I am tempted to take legal action against the dealer and will make sure to tell everyone of the bad quality and non responsibility towards the consumer.

I hope that if not replaced with better quality of gold fish within this week, I am refunded the amount Rs. 250. I payed else I will be forced to make sure that these kind of wrong sellers receive punishment and disrepute they deserve along with your company that does not properly check the standards required from these rouge dealers for an online shopping company.

Hoping to receive a prompt response

Best Regards

Shoma Chaudhuri
Legal
Development Division
CSR
(M) 9999508628, 9873072024
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Sep 30, 2011 by
Avidi

Why you just stick to one single service. You can also try out other services as well. If you think they all are same and doing bad job in terms of delivery and all than that would probably not a right thing to think. I would suggest you to move ahead with other services like of TimesDeal or DealsandYou or whatever you like. I am suggesting this from my personal experience.

Snapdeal - Poor quality of service and product