Snapdeal - Snapdeal.com: Product not yet delivered.

nostaloid on May 12, 2011
I placed an order for Mitashi 5 in 1 Cordless Headphone on snapdeal.com on the 28th of April, 2011. I was promised that the product would be delivered within 7-10 working days. However, the product has still not been delivered and it has been over 11 working days since I ordered the product.

After sending an email to Snapdeal enquiring about the product delivery date, the tried to assure me that it would be delivered within a few days. Only when I insisted did they send me the product tracking number. I tried to track the product but failed. I told them about it and they said that the product would be delivered within the next week.

So it's gonna take three weeks (hopefully) instead of the promised 10 days for the product to be delivered to me.

I hope people think twice before the order a product from Snapdeal. I am very disappointed in them.

Comments

A May 16, 2011 by
Saumyadip

Snap Deal is a fraudulent Agency. In Initial days their service was good. Now a days it has become pathetic. I ordered a Speedo Sunglass on 22.4.11 at Snap Deal website. Even after 10 days the product didn't get delivered as they said its not within their serviceable area however they delivered 2 merchandises at the same address in my earlier purchases. I also provided an alternate address & waited for another 10 Days to avail the delivery. The customer care is also not supportive & difficult to approach. Even they don't know when it will be delivered. Soon I will sue this agency in Consumer Court to mend their ways. So Friends keep a safe distance from Snap Deal in future.

Saumyadip
N May 21, 2011 by
nostaloid

UPDATE: Finally received the product after around 20 days.
N Jul 18, 2011 by
abhishek.jindal@jasperindia.com

Dear Customer(Nostaloid),

Your issue has been resolved.

SnapDeal
D Jul 20, 2011 by
nostaloid

It took a long time for you to resolve the issue, and even longer to post a notification that the issue has been resolved.

I won't ever order a product from Snapdeal again and I advise others to avoid Snapdeal as well.

Snapdeal - Snapdeal.com: Product not yet delivered.