Sony Ericsson - Service and repairs

Apurv Singh
I had got the Joy stick of my Sony-Ericsson K750i repaired from a Sony-Ericsson service center in Gurgaon, but after 2 days of that the phone display went white, and when I took the phone back to the service center the manager refused to handle the phone he said that the phone may have got damaged due to the software getting corrupted or some problem in the main board of the phone, how ever he confirmed that the Cap of the Joystick was not fixed properly. The cold response from the the Store manager made me write to the Sony-Ericsson customer service mail id, how ever I did not get any response from them.

The Service station name and Add is
Mobile phones India
114, central Arcade, DLF City - II
Gurgaon - 122002
9891042595.

Comments

I purchase a Sony Ericsson W205 mobile just 7month ago.it had a speaker problem.I visited several time to customer care in our town, and also spend money in telephonic anquary.but i could not find any result.Today i ask them, how much time it will take to repair my set.They don't have any answer(i.e.parts is not available).Please help me.

IMEI Number : 354896031619417

Service Centre: Silicon System, Gar Ali, Jorhat, Assam Ph. 0376 2301990

some days ago i bought a sonyericsson hand set my hand set model is k810i . but my hand set's bluetooth is not conect with other device...it's open all of time in hand set...one of tech nation said to me that it's bluetooth ice is not good!!!pls tell me how can free this problen??????

my name is rajasekaran M. I bought last mouth at 27.02.10 Sony Ericsson w205 in poorvika mobile show room. until when i bought the handset often come to same problem. I followed your service centre given suggestion but till now They didn't solve the problem. I given below the problem and my kindly require.

1. I am not satisfied your service & very suffer by the problem

2. it doesn't stand the charge & when i charge to my mobile, it's complete charge while showing charge error.
sajid

hi
its really a worst service from the service centre in middle east and also from india i can see the service centre are cheating to all the buyers of this product, in fact i can see its expensice set compareing to nokia, even charge, memory card, bluetooth, headset are also dam expensive, i think who have all sufffred with problems and complians better take a legal action and file a complaint agaist this products and service centre, also can add coments and complains to the link given below Thank You
chaithanyadatta Sony Ericsson  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

bad servicing,took away memory stick - Sony Ericsson

gave my sonyericsonmobile for servicing to authorised service centre in jayanagar.After the service when i checked the memory stick is missing.some body in the service centre has taken it.Servicing is also very poor.The outgoing voice is not heard.Even after 3 weeks I am yet to recieve my mobile. Nobody in the service centre is taking responsibility for the loss of memory stick.

am use in w580i sony ericsson mobile, the previous month loss my display and keypad in this mobile.how much amount i will pay?reply must isthere any service center in Bhagalpur (Bihar)

sir mene apne mobile ko switch off kiya than khola to switch on nahi ho raha hai. aur abhi mere mobile ko six month huye hai.

I agree with this complaint bcoz i have gave my mobile to repair center located at secunderabad for the third time still now it is under repair and not yet returned from the last 3 weeks. So the sonyericsson service centers are waste and the service is worst.

hi,
i have puchased u100i yari phone, and i want to access internet through mobile via computer for various downloads . but i am unable to do so. i allowed the phone to use local connection and in USB setting i set it to use internet "via computer"
i have "linux " operating system .so in USB default setting i set it to linux operating system.

please help me if something extra is required
my mobile no is 9795111818
D
Chiru

Dear Sir, i purchased a Sony cell on 31/3/2008 it not geeting on pls help me, & it got struck problem
Krishna

Hello India,

My handset is still at the service center, it has been 3 weeks since its being repaired! Just let me know what is the breakthrough? What can be done? I am helpless, writing a complaint does not help me! Is there a solution for this pathetic service?

My name is kumar gaurav. I am from bhubaneswar.
I purchased a mobile phone of model (sony ericsion w350i) on the date 2-5-2009.
Its on my brother's name Sourav kumar sahoo.
Its imei no- 35872602-354334-9. And serial no- T26193357C.
which is now in guarantee period. Now it showing some prroblems like key pad not working properly.we
When i Went to the service center of sony ericssion which is in saheed nagar Plot numer- 15.
They are refusing to give warrenty only because there is one plastic bar missing which is not at all required.
They are mis-behaving and said that you never can get warrenty on your phone in all over the India????
Is this your customer care??? strange!!!
I just want to know that i am getting service on my phone or not???

Waiting for your reply

KUMAR GAURAV
Nageswar tangi, Bhubaneswar
Orissa-754002
Mobile no- 9338440882
Email- lucky.gaurav@gmail.com

My name is kumar gaurav. I am from bhubaneswar.
I purchased a mobile phone of model (sony ericsion w350i) on the date 2-5-2009.
Its on my brother's name Sourav kumar sahoo.
Its imei no- 35872602-354334-9. And serial no- T26193357C.
Is this your customer care??? strange!!!
I just want to know that i am getting service on my phone or not???

Waiting for your reply

KUMAR GAURAV
Nageswar tangi, Bhubaneswar
Orissa-754002
Mobile no- 9338440882
Email- lucky.gaurav@gmail.com

My mobile series is S312.It is totally with bugs.Just i took one month back.As i given that for software updation also my problem not solved.
1.It is automatically getting hanged.Unable to switch off also.Again it is only getting restart.It is mainly happening when listening to music.
2.When listening to music if we reply to mail music is getting stopped.
3.Processing is very slow.
4.No message counter.
5.Battery backup is very less.
6.Head phone is also not working properly.
Hanging is the big problem..
Please try to solve my problem else repay my amount
saran

key not working

Keypad and other keys are not working - sony ericsson mobile - K790

i had purchased sony ericsson mobile k790 15 months ago, now i m facing a problem of key pad and other functional keys are not working, it is just sutck.

handset cannot take charge, keypad not working,audio sound low - Sony Ericsson P1i

TO
THE MANAGER
SONY ERICSSON

SIR,
WITH REGRET I LIKE TO STATE YOU THAT , I AM A SONY ERICSSON MOBILE USER . MY SET IS P1i. MY SET IS CREATING LOTS OF PROBLEMS. SO I GAVE MY SET TO THE ARYAN IT SERVICE (KOLKATA),ON 15TH MARCH 2010.(WORK ORDER NO;001). BUT REPEATEDLY I CALLED THEM,BUT THEY ARE INFORMING THAT MY SET IS NOT YET READY TO USE.PLZ TEL ME HOW LONG TIME THEY WILL TAKE???........ I AM REALLY VEXED BY THE SERVICE THEY ARE PROVIDING ME... PLZ DO THE NEEDFUL AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE...

REGARDS
SATYAJIT SAHA

BAD SERVICE PROVIDER, QUALITY OF HAND SET NOT UPTO THE MARK

Purchased Sony w580i. now the set is creating problem with hang. when i restart the phone he give the demo
& said no sim card.and keys got broken...so can i change that keypad.and how to do, pls help
Kindly provide me your sevice centre address & phone no...

Sony Ericsson - Service and repairs