Sony Ericsson - Service and repairs

Apurv Singh
I had got the Joy stick of my Sony-Ericsson K750i repaired from a Sony-Ericsson service center in Gurgaon, but after 2 days of that the phone display went white, and when I took the phone back to the service center the manager refused to handle the phone he said that the phone may have got damaged due to the software getting corrupted or some problem in the main board of the phone, how ever he confirmed that the Cap of the Joystick was not fixed properly. The cold response from the the Store manager made me write to the Sony-Ericsson customer service mail id, how ever I did not get any response from them.

The Service station name and Add is
Mobile phones India
114, central Arcade, DLF City - II
Gurgaon - 122002
9891042595.

Comments

I have sony erricson mobil since 2006 mode is k750i
This mobil not working. Its problem is voice not going out side to any other mobil.
Iam in davangere is there service centre in davangere.
Ravi

Bad service - Sony Ericsson K750i

I have given my sonyerricsson k750i mobile(under warranty) for service to a service center...and the service center guys found that the mother board is not wrking ...so they said that they would get it replaced for me ...but its been nearly 2 months and i havent got the prblm fixed by them ...i'm still waiting for my mobile phone ...i dont think sonyerricsson has a good customer service ...it sucks

Just before i purchased sony erission from a outlet at Malleswaram shop name is WHOLE CELL.That person is purely proffessionaly talking...I hoped that I got a good brand cell.But that shop owner play with me along with warreny card...it not only bad reputation of SONY but also lack of custmer satisfation.He told me u go to service station ...why i should go to service station ??He try to convinced me in different example.Any way if this kind of thing will be continue then SONY compny will be affect only.please it is my request you ...give 100% custmer satisfaction

Spice mobile defective - dr deepak goel@yahoo.com

I purchased Spice mobile (Spice Model No. D-88--IMEI- 357943010182863. Purchased on 12-10-07-Invoice no 8532 from M/s Sangeetha ). It started showing problems. I went to M/s Sangeetha. They sent us to workshop of mobile. Since then it has stopped working 4 times. Last time they kept it for nearly 45 days. Now the problems are still there.

They have refused to change the handset. They are not replying to the E mails. They kept it for 45 days so that guarantee period expires on 12-10-08.
D
AVINASH

I handed over my cell Z550I phone for auto on off problem, which is in warranty period to the GURU NANAK COMMUNICATION, VIKAS MARG, DELHI Sony Ericsson Service Center with the case id number N2LNR:260908-09 on 26 of november 2008.I also spoke in their customer support centre (no :39011111), the reference ID of which is SE 709-6552 .They asked me to wait till parts avaIlable in the center.And I have no clue of where my Handset is and in what condition will I be given it back.
Please look into the matter and do the needful.

Avinash Kumar
conatct no.09711833446

To,
The Manager,
Sony Ericsson,
Aurangabad.

Sub : Repairing of my Mobile W580i within warranty period as facing number of problems, Its replacement thereof.

R/ Sir,

I, the undersigned had purchased W580i mobile handset from Hanfi’s collection, Aurangabad on dtd 11.11.2007.The company on its website given that, this mobile will provide battery back up of 9 hrs talktime, but I was not getting that, hence I had given my mobile to company’s service centre M/s Debug multi services on 05.12.07.But the problem was not solved.I had contacted on mobile to Mr Subhin & Mr. Wilson, Managers of the company.As per their advise the Battery was replaced by Hanfi collection.But by using this new battery also I could not get the backup.Further during use I got the new Problem of Battery charger & Earspeaker sound of it become very low.This time I went to new service centre at Canught, CIDCO, Aurangabad.He had replaced these both items but I was not satisfied with the performance of earspeaker.Again I got new problem, the back up to memorystick was not done.So, I have deposited the mobile to company’s service centre on dtd 22.09.2008 with stating all the previous problems & also asked to repair it properly as I cannot spare my handset repeatedly for repairs.The service centre tech.had tried at his level best, but could not solve the problems so he has asked me to keep the mobile with him to send it to Chennai for level 3 repair and he has send the complaint to company for replacement of mother board on 03.10.2008.After 29 days i.e. on 20.10.08 service centre has called me that the mobile has repaired pl.collect it .Ihave collected it on same day &checked it but none of the problems solved.I have written on job sheets that I am not satisfied about repairs.
From last 2 days I am getting new problem i.e.The back key is not operating.
Presently, I am getting following problems
1 Battery backup is only 2-3 hrs talktime instead of 9 hrs.
2 Earspeaker sound is very low.
3 Keypad keys are defective (Broken) not replaced.
4 Backup to memory stick operation not working.
5 Back key is not operating due to which handset cannot be used. I am getting lot of problems due to non use of mobile .
So, I request you, kindly to give replacement of this handset immediately, otherwise I may go for further Legal actions against the company which you may not desire.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs Rajshree D. Jaiswal
F-4, N-5, CIDCO, Aurangabad.

I just purchased W960i i need body panel someone can tell me in delhi from where i can purchase w960i panel

Its really frustratting to see such cc service centers where they dont care for their customers service center people are very rude if the company doesnt look into such issues they will be losing valuable customers and their sales will be hit.
Who wud be interested to buy a product whose customer care and service center people are not efficient in resolving the issues.

Sony being such a big brand should also have efficient and capable people who wud look their customers or am sure that one day they wud repent...

I thnk Nokia service centers are better atleast they will give a listening ear to ur problems and try to resolve them. after ur first service there will be a warranty period for the service also and again if u have any issues they will repair free of cost due to the warramty which is customer frendly.

I bought new mobile w760i on 30-dec-2008. i cant able to connect it to pc. there is some problem with data cable. i got replaced that cable with other one by near by service center. again the problem is there with new cable also.
But i can able to use k810 mobiles data cable with this mobile(w760i) without any problem. i think the cable providing with this mobile is not compatible.
what is the solution for this. expecting reply.
pranav

fragility - Sony Ericsson

> respected sir,
> im pranav rai the proud sad owner of one of sony ericsson's
> products(w380i.imei no 35270402-176690-3)want to state that
> i am extremly dissapointed at the fragility of the
> product.i purchased it in 7th of july and the port for the
> charger as their employees say at "arun watch
> shop"(new delhi) is already broken.i hav been told that
> the warantee for the phone does not cover such physical
> damages.the only way to repair it is to replace the piece of
> hardware for which they charged me rs475.this to your
> information has not been registered in their site and nor was
> a jobsheet made because if it was done so the warantee would
> no longer be covering anything in the future as per company
> rules.i had to cover it to have my warantee cover my phone.
> i was made to sit in the office for an hour
> and a half only to discover that my cellphone has a new
> problem in it.the phone was showing full battery after just
> a few seconds of inserting the charger even though it was
> empty.now they tell me to come the day after as THEY ARE IN
> A HURRY TO LEAVE FOR HOME.happy diwali!!!
> i go there the other day and i am being told that the
> entire mother board has to be replaced and that the phone
> has to be sent to chennai.now i hav to wait another 10 days
> to recieve my phone.
> i am so sorry at my self for buyin such extremely
> fragile gadget as i have not subjected it to any severe incidents
> so as to cause such damage.i so regrete not buying a nokia6300 which was a lot cheaper n comes with better durability and facilities.and atleast their guys are better at their work compared to the sony guys at
> arun watch shop who no doubtedly DO NOT know how to INTERACT with the
> customers and lack basic professional skills.i have paid to get
> hurt as a customer and would recommend you not to
> purchase any of their products and neither will i do so in
> the near future...cuz they both suck..the seller and the selling
> thanking you
> pranav rai

i an using sony ericsson k790i and my problem is that my phone screen is displayiny totally white and phone is not working ...please give me some suggestion what to do

I have purchase mobile Sony Ericsson W350i 11/10/2008 this is the very bad handset of ur brand And no service support, no parts availabilty. My handset's Flap had break without any wrong activity with mobile set and have no avilability of flap at ur service centre.my contact no is 9926899809... i m in Bhopal (MP). So pls tell me what will i do for this .if u will not support me i will go to Consumer Court .

this is balakrishna.i have sonyerricson mobile the model is j121, suddenly it got repaired. so i was went to yours authorised servive center, the adress of servive center is OVEZ COMMUNICATION, richmond circle richmond plaza no g4 bangalore.i was submited my mobile to repaire.they was commited to give bacck on next day but its become a 4 days now, daily they were make me to wait out side of, they was treated me like a begger their servivce center still now its not get repaired.when i went today to ask my mobile in the morning than also they was waited me @ out side of the service center when i ask the mobile they misbehaved with me, they said we are not affraide to anybody do what ever you want nobody can do anything to me. infront of public only they was scold me so i am requestin you that plaese take a action for that, otherwise i will take the help from the press meadia and from court replay me soon.

i bought a 380i and had a problem straight away ..antenna problem i went to the customer care and shown it they make it a problem and asked to get it replaced .after 20 days i got the new cell phone (replaced) and within 10 days i faced a new problem that was my phone's vibrator had a problem as vibration mode didn't worked.i again went to the customer care and asked for the problem they kept the phone for 2 days and when gave to me it had a the prroblem of togglekeypad as well ...i don't know wht to do ..but i want my piece to be replaced.

erffererf

plz dont get cheated by purchasing this fucking ericson mobiles...they are cheating people like anything...just simply we can name them as terrosists who had attacked mumbai recently...according to me those terrorists are much better than these idiots..hope u can understand how we r frustrated by the servicing peoples of sony..i had called them 64 times...i had given my mobile when it was in warranty n they made me to wait till the expiry of that...i am not going to leave them..i vl take some legal action on them..m ready to waste my money in this matter but doesnt matter...atleast some others can b rescued by this process...
kishore reddy

Failure under warrenty - SONY ERRECTION P1I

Phone became dead during warrenty period itself and even after lapes of two and half months, their cutomer care centre of Lucknow, India is not able to repair it nither they have any concrete reply.

hands free not working properly - sony ericsson w810i mobile

I have purchased my mobile from subhiksha store in the month of march, since ystd the left side of the hands free not working properly, . now wat should i do my mobile is stiil in warranty period and i stay in malleshwaram. will that get repaired or do i get a replacement for it. wher can i contact for the service

i have purchased sony ericson k530i, display ip of this phone is not working properly i had been to sony ericson care centre salora international sector 34 a chandigarh but there service is disguisting whenever i go there they use to say display of this mobile is broken and part is not available here it will b available in 3 days when i again visit there they said come after week its nt available yet, , , they dont attend costumer poperly, , i request head of this region to pay proper attention to your care centre or open one or two care centre more ...otherwise stop selling your cell if cant give proper service..many people have complaints with your care centre at chandigarh..
thanx