Sriram city finance - Without Raising cheque for collection they put fine

Prabu.S
Sir...
Am Prabu. S i got loan from Sriram city finance Devakottai. My Loan Number : CTWDVKTA0000012. Total Loan amount Rs. 42588 so i have to given Rs. 3213 per month, i gave a Cheque to Sriram city, First month Cheque clearing date is 07/01/2010. Chno : 636327, i have had sufficient amount in my account sir, but Sriram city didnt send my Cheque for clearance , finally 28/01/2009 Sriram city called me and they said your cheque was bounced due to sufficient amount problem. i said i have enough money in my account then how it is ? they said we don't know cheque was bounced, then i called my brother and my brother dirtily went to Sriram (29/01/2010) they asked 500 rupees fine for Cheque bounce , in between 28/01/2010 4 pm to 29/01/2010 11AM From sriram city called me more than 10 times for payment while am in office. am really mentally upset sir. so i said to my brother what they ask pay them. so my brother paid 2 month loan amount it means one month advance payment plus fine 500.

500( Fine)
--------
------

but they get from my brother 7186 instead of 6926, even they not raise the cheque for clearance ,
so they cheat me more than 700 rupees then mentally am upset, then 13 th fo Feb i directly went to Sriram city Devakottai for inquiry, they didnt response properly sir. kindly take a necessary steps , i traveled Chennai to Devakottai for this matter.
Complaint comments 0 Comments