Sriram city finance — Without Raising cheque for collection they put fine

Respond To Complaint
Am Prabu. S i got loan from Sriram city finance Devakottai. My Loan Number : CTWDVKTA0000012. Total Loan amount Rs. 42588 so i have to given Rs. 3213 per month, i gave a Cheque to Sriram city, First month Cheque clearing date is 07/01/2010. Chno : 636327, i have had sufficient amount in my account sir, but Sriram city didnt send my Cheque for clearance , finally 28/01/2009 Sriram city called me and they said your cheque was bounced due to sufficient amount problem. i said i have enough money in my account then how it is ? they said we don't know cheque was bounced, then i called my brother and my brother dirtily went to Sriram (29/01/2010) they asked 500 rupees fine for Cheque bounce , in between 28/01/2010 4 pm to 29/01/2010 11AM From sriram city called me more than 10 times for payment while am in office. am really mentally upset sir. so i said to my brother what they ask pay them. so my brother paid 2 month loan amount it means one month advance payment plus fine 500.

500( Fine)

but they get from my brother 7186 instead of 6926, even they not raise the cheque for clearance ,
so they cheat me more than 700 rupees then mentally am upset, then 13 th fo Feb i directly went to Sriram city Devakottai for inquiry, they didnt response properly sir. kindly take a necessary steps , i traveled Chennai to Devakottai for this matter.
Complaint comments 0 Comments Share0 Tweet0 Share0