SSIPL RETAIL LTD - TO BE SETTLED PF AMOUNT

pradeep verma

This is to inform you that I had worked with M/s. SSIPL Pvt.Ltd., B1/F4, Mohan Cooperative Indl. Area, Main Mathura Road, New Delhi as Executive Secretary for the period from May’06 to 31st Dec’2007. Now the company has been converted into SSIPL Retail Ltd.

I have filled up the PF formS and submitted to the concerned PF Authorities to withdraw my PF amount as per the details given below:-

1. PF Office, Nehru Place, Skylark Bldg, New Delhi- DL/935405/00163- Form 19, 10 C & Receipt of Form 13- submitted on 22nd Aug’08(scanned copy enclosed).

PF Office, Wazirpur, New Delhi – Form No DL/17494/348 (scanned copy enclosed) submitted on 19th Aug’08.

Reminder sent to PF Office, Wazirpur Office on 13.12.08 (scanned copy enclosed) through Speed Post.

I have visited several times to PF Offices, Nehru Place and Wazirpur Office but regret to inform you that they are not in a position to settle my account and they have their readymade answer, YOUR MATTER IS UNDER PROCESS and it will take one month or so. I would like to inform you that PF Authorities claims that they normally take 45 days to release the PF amount. NEEDLESS TO MENTION THAT MORE THAN 5 MONTHS (150 DAYS) HAVE BEEN PASSED TO DEPOSIT MY PF FORM IN CONCERNED DEPTT. STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PF AMOUNT IN MY BANK ACCOUNT.

I will appreciate if you could look into the matter and arrange to release my PF amount as I have in urgent need of the money.

With regards,

PRADEEP VERMA

HOUSE NO. C-7/48, YAMUNA VIHAR,

DELHI -110053

M; 9818170019, 9811692339

Comments

Pls delete the above complaint

pls delete the above mentioned complaint as i hv recd my pf amount about 5 months back.

DEAR HR,

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WORKED FOR THIS COMPANY FROM SEP-05 TILL SEP-06 AS A STORE MANAGER:: LEVIS ANSAL PLAZA LUDHIANA AND MY NAME IS JASPREET SINGH.

ALTHOUGH I HAVE APPLIED FOR MY PF EVERY TIME BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE TILL NOW.

KINDLY PLEASE LOOK INTO MATTER ASAP AS IT IS TAKING TOO MUCH OF TIME.

FOR ANY INFORMATION PLEASE REVERT BACK TO ME AT 09988889061.

LOOKING FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

REGARDS

JASPREET SINGH

DEAR HR,

KINDLY PLEASE LOOK INTO MATTER ASAP AS IT IS TAKING TOO MUCH OF TIME.

FOR ANY INFORMATION PLEASE REVERT BACK TO ME AT 09988889061.

LOOKING FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

REGARDS