Standard Chartered Bank - INTERNATIONAL FUND TRANSFER AND REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.

Mrs. Vishali P S
I received mail You are won Prise By Standard Chartered Bank 40 AREHOUSE ROAD, APAPA, LAGOS, NIGERIA.TEL: +234-8068587441On Letter Head Of Bank & Stamp His Manager want my account no. to transfer fund but i say don't have bank account then he say i will transfer fund by Ecwas Diplomatic Delivery Company his agent come in your home & he pay the amount i clearly say i will not give any handling charges he say ok. then his agent call me from Mumbai he say i come to Mumbai know he want IMMIGRATION amount i say no when you show amount & i confirm currency. then i will pay you IMMIGRATION amount. How So big racket He Call From Mumbai His Cell No. is 919867209258 I Said I Don't want this amount you go back to your country. i also ask how you carry such big amount in airline he said i have Money license.
Tell Me now what can i do ? tell me whom i will give this mobile no.?

Thanks & regards

Mrs. Vaishali P. S.

Comments

i got a mail from the following id and the information has given like this . i want to know all are true information or wrong one? if it is true how much will it cost to me for the transfer . and what is the amount deposited in the concerned person . please kindly reply to this id mmanikandan30@gmail.com.

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Collins Brown.
Telephone number:
+447031819003
+447031818964
fax number +44-87-1256-0290

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Patrick Ogwo
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin : Miss Godline Tessy Ogwo
Amount deposited:$5.3m
Account Number: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

I received an email form lotto winning claiming i won $800, 000.00 and my money would be in this bank. Can you please explain this to me?

i have received a mail contain winning certificates that i have won 800, 000.00 thousand british pounds is this mail is true or a fake. and it is mentioned that the amount is transfered to hsbc bank in south africa under remmitance department.the contact person who helps in transfer of amount is
Dr.morgan fuxwana.
Tel :+27838718621.
the person of sender of this mail is
Mr. Anderson Hashim (Claim Agent)
Tel: +44 703 180 1585
Fax: +44 870 471 6521.
this is mail from uk national lottery. waiting for a reply.to my mail id with full details .
nayas

From: NOKIA PHONE PROMO <nokia@nokiawebonline.com>
Subject: RE: CHEQUE COPY ATTACHED AND PAYMENT OPTIONS MR. M. NAYAS
To: nayasn@yahoo.co.in
Date: Thursday, 15 January, 2009, 3:40 AM

;

FROM THE DESK OF THE PROMOTION OFFICER
NOKIA MOBILE PHONE USERS PROMO.
ADDRESS: NOKIA THAILAND OFFICE
16/F BANGKOK THAI TWR.,
108 RANGNAM ROAD.,
RAJTEVEE, BANGKOK, 10400,
KINGDOM OF THAILAND.

UNITED KINGDOM ALLIANCE NOKIA SUBSCRIBERS PROMOTION.

ATTN: MR. M. NAYAS
Communication Address:
Door no: 4, Narayanan tea stall,
Tamil Sangam road, Madurai (city),
Tamil Nadu (state),
INDIA. Pin code -625001.
Mobile Phone: 91-9865039608
E-mail Id: nayasn@yahoo.co.in

Date: 15th of January, 2009.

Onbehalf of the Nokia Company, I wish to bring to your notice that all winner's are to choose their preferred Courier company from list below and pay for their won prize cheque insurance and delivery to their respective countries repectively as done by other winners. Or fly down to Bangkok, Thailand to receive your won prize cheque as doen by other winners too.

COURIER DELIVERY OPTIONS

DHL COURIER
Administrative: $100 (UNPAID)
Total Courier Charges: $220.00 USD

FEDEX EXPRESS
Administrative: $90.00 (UNPAID)
Time of delivery: 24 hours
Total Courier Charges: $210.00 USD.

EURO EXPRESS COURIER
Administrative: $80.00 (UNPAID)
Time of delivery: 24 hours
Total Courier Charges: $200.00 USD.

UNITED STATE POSTAL SERVICE
Administrative: $70.00 UNPAID)
Time of delivery: 24 hours
Total Courier Charges: $190.00 USD.

ZENITH EXPRESS UK POSTAL SERVICE
Administrative: $60.00 (UNPAID)
Time of delivery: 24 hours
Total Courier Charges: $180.00 USD.

Note:

Only authorized receipients or (Persons) who's information and identity information is provided are allowed to receive their packages respectively. This company will not be dealing with a third party or held responsible for any mis-information.

Congratulations once again, Call after receiving this Email.

Yours faithfully.

MR. PETER MOORE

Co-ordinator.

ASIA NOKIA PROMOTER

Phone: +66 860 7173 25

Thailand Fax: 0066 027428172
London Fax: 0044 709 287 1491

Copyright ©2009 Nokia. All rights reserved.
...
This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

...

CONGRATULATION FROM NOKIA UNITED KINGDOM PROMOTION UNIT.

THANKS FOR BEING PART OF THIS PROMO.

MANAGEMENT.
MR. PETER MOORE.

misguided and charged - Standard Chartered Bank

dear sir,

I m having this account 52211653167 since feb-2007 when i was working with SCFL, i left the job in mat-2007 after den this a/c turned into normal savings accout, now i joined AAPT consultant and i wished to continue this a/c as salary a/c, but i was afraid of charges may b levied on my a/c so i visited my home branch barakhamba new delhi and taked to the person at tailor, they said there is no charges here for my a/c any i can continue this a/c as salary a/c tehn i spoke to finace service executive on desk too and they also confirmed me the same again i called up customer care too and they even confirmed it dat there is no charged in my a/c, so i m safe to continue this a/c again,
after conformation frm all sources where a customer can confirm i did, but after transfering slary all aqb charged deducted, i visited branched and they said it is chraged for the period i didnt use the a/c, but this is a clear case of misguiding customer, as per i knw any customer can ask abt the chargerd wud b leived on a/c and after confirming charges are zero how bank can charge on me, im really disapponited for the same, and not getting support from the bank to get reverse these amount of 10, 500 something, but before move to consumer forum and banking ombudsman i thought to take a last try so im writing here, hope it will be considered,

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS SEND BY THE NATIONAL LOTTORY AND NATIONWIDE BANK, UK THE IN FORMATION IS CORRECT OR NOT TELL ME SIR
THE DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
NATION WIDE BANK PLC
39 PICCADILLY MANCHESTER
LL55 2AS United Kingdom

Email: nationwidebank_1@yahoo.co.uk United Kingdom Zonal Co-coordinator…Mrs. Allan Teresa.

United Kingdom Zonal Secretary General… Mr. Richard Watson.

Director of Security and Facilities… Dr John Branscombe.

Department of Winning Procession…Dr lukas brown.

We congratulate you once again; I am Dr lukas brown department of winning procession London (U.K) 0044-7017923492..00447017848531 00447010926818

Awards Department - Yahoo Splash Promotions
124 Stockport Road, Longsight, Manchester M60 2DB - United Kingdom
All fund has been deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in Manchester for security porpose, Nation Wide Bank Plc by E-mail:
nationwidebank_1@yahoo.co.uk

your personal information was allso forwarded to them, your notification letter.
As soon as you comply whit them they shall process and transfer your money to you. This process will not take more than 7 Banking days in as much as you follow the procedure as directed.

Dr L.BWith reference to your application and having confirmed your position as the legal beneficiary to the said prize funds through your payment file, we wish to inform you that the management of this bank have met over your application and have henceforth approved your application to release the prize fund to you on the auspices of the legal winner to the prize fund. Your temporary account balance with us as at today stands at Three Hundred grait britain pounds (GBP-300, 000.00) this include interest on deposit.

THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS SEND TO ME
PLEASE TELL ME SIR THIS IS TRUE OR NOT

REGARDS
MANJUNATH
TIRUPATI

4 days ago i recieved this mail :-

Dear Friend,

Thanks for writing back, I am Miss Jasmine Johnson Tamba. I'm 22yrs, from Democratic Republic of Congo in Central Africa, 5.8 ft tall, fair in complexion, (never married before ) and I'm currently in refuge camp here in Dakar, Senegal, under the United Nation High Commission For Refugees(UNHCR) as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My Late Beloved father DR.JOHNSON TAMBA he was the holder of the Global Cloths Manufacturing & Co Company Ltd, he is also The former ministry of agriculture and the standard carrier of the national union of the Democratic Republic of Congo, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
Now, i am writing to solicit your assistance. After death and burial of my esteemed father, I escape Conflict in Congo with a Very Important Document (VID), a DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE (DC) of £4.5, Four Million Five Hundred Thousand English Pounds, this money deposited by my late beloved father when he was alive and identifying me as the Next of Kin (NK).
Meanwhile, I was saddle with the Problem (P) of securing a trust worthy foreign personality or an organisation to help transfer the money over to his/her country with the intention of investing it in a business under his/her directives and supervisions because i have no knowledge of investment.
Please if you are so kind as to assist me, I shall send you all Vital Information's(VI) for your confirmation regarding the financial house where the DC was lodge. I am giving you this offers as mention with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me as your own sister to manage the money on my behalf until such a time I am able to stand on my own feet. I will be happy to hear from you. God Bless You as you consider my plea.with tears and sorrow i explain my self in a humble manner, Here in this Camp we are not allowed to go out .Its just like one staying in the prison, But I hope by Gods grace with your help i will come out here soon, here in Senegal as a refugee seeking asylum. According to the financial governing laws of this country, people under refugees are not allow to participate personal into any monetary transaction or operate account inter national or local, so please you will help me reply to me.Please my dear, i kept this secret to people because you know is money issue as soon as people hear about it now all eyes will be on it, Please, I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows little about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.you can reach me through his phone number wich is (00221-764-831-456)So In the light of the above i will like you to keep it to your self, and please don't let it to be open to people, for i am afraid of my life, and loosing the money if people gets to know about it, remember i am giving this information to you with faith and trust that you will be of help to me with the help of God, i like honest and understanding people, truthful and a Person of vision.Once the money transfer to your account we can make the necessary arrangements for me to come over there, and meet you in person for my freedom, Please, I willing to give you 30% of the total sum to you as a compensation for your assistance and you will manage the remaining 70% for me in any business of your choice until i finished my education in your own country or elsewhere.or we can enter into partnership at end of the day.
Please i will be happy to hear from you soon.

is it true of fraud?
please reaply

right now I'm also recieve such type of mail. Please send me is it true or Fraud.

I'm waiting your positive response for me.

Manish Chaudhary

I Have received a E-mail from your Bank. The Details of mail is given below.

Contact the accredited attorney immediately (Accounts Operation Unit)
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
<contact-info@standardcharteredbanks.com>
Friday, March 13, 2009 1:11:34 AM
To:shreedhardeva@yahoo.com
OFFICIAL LODGEMENT RECEIPT.jpg (313KB)

Dear Customer,

You are welcome to the Accounts Department of Standard Chartered Bank London.This Depatment is in receipt of your bank account details, personal information and a copy of your picture was forwarded to this department from our Payment Processing Unit.

We at this Standard Chartered Bank London wish to congratulate and inform you that your funds have been approved by Standard Chartered Board of directors, after final scrutiny on your claims, we have activited a new transit account in our bank with your full Name and Information and deposited your fund today in your new transit account at our Bank for effective transfer.Your new activited bank account number with our bank is: BA-CI 010942019.

We wish to inform you that your fund of £650, 000.00 GREAT BRITISH POUNDS is ready for Telegraphic Wire transfer into your designated Bank Account as stated Below:

BENEFICIARY BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION:

BANK NAME: BANK OF KATHMANDU

BANK ADDRESS: KAMALPOKHARI KATHMANDU, NEPAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER:050000031532

ACCOUNT HOLDERS NAME: SHREEDHAR GAUTAM

SWIFT CODE: BOKLNPKA

Please correct us if there is any mistake on your bank account details above.Based on the payment instruction received from Mega Millions JackPot Lottery Promotion to pay the Sum of of £650, 000.00 British Pounds only, through your new activited account with our Bank here at STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON.But we want to clearify you that your new actiavted account: BA-CI 010942019 has been suspended today by the CENTRAL BANKOF ENGLAND.Reason for your account suspension is for you to provide your Approved Affidavit of Claims from the British High Court before our Bank can be permitted to transfer your fund into your bank account according to the British Government Financial Law fight aganist Terrorism fund in the United Kingdom.

Therefore before our Bank can carry out effective transfer of your fund, you are required to obtain and forward to us your Affidavit of claims from the British High here in the United Kingdom.Due to the America/British Government Financial Law of the present Government fight against Terrorism in the United Kingdom.Your Affidavit of Claims is needed in order to permit our Bank transfer your fund into your account in NEPAL OVERSEAS BANK.This Affidavit of Claims is to proof that your fund is not involve as a Terrorist fund.This means that your Affidavit of Claims is mandatory and it is the most relevant document needed to enable our Bank finalise the transfer of your fund from our Bank into your Bank account without any stop order from the British Government.

We have processed your Open Deposit Telegraphic Wire Transfer (T/T) which we will attached and forward to you after you have obtained your Affidavit of Claims from the British High Court as soon as possible.

In order to obtain your Affidavit of Claims, you are advised to contact our Accredited Attorney to assist you secure your Affidavit of Claims from the British High Court on your behalf.Contact the Attorney now through this email address below:

Contact: Barr. Steve Woodgate

Of Mefida (UK) Ltd, Consulting and Fiduciary service.

E-mail: me_fida_ltd@hotmail.com

Telephone: +44-703-179-7954

You are advised to contact the Attorney through the above email for urgent and immediate obtaining of your Affidavit of claims, as to enable us transfer your fund into your Designated Bank Account as programmed in our international payment system.When contacting the Attorney, you should forward also a copy of our foriegn verification form been filled to him to enable him proceed with the procuring of affiavit of claim on your behlf.

Kindly note that once you have obtained your Affidavit of Claims, you should forward it to our email immediately to enable our bank carry out effective transfer of your fund into your bank account without any further delay.

We have attached your Certificate of your Lodgement Receipt, which assures you that your complete fund of £650, 000.00 Great British Pounds Sterlings in our custody and was deposited in our Bank by the Lottery Board.We will effect the transfer into your Bank account after you have obtained your Affidavit of Claims from the British High Court here in the United Kingdom.

We look forward to your response as soon as you have obtained your Affidavit of Claims from the British High Court within 48 hours.

Best Regards

Rev Dr.Philip Williams
Director General of
Accounts operation Unit
Standard Charetered Bank Plc

Will you please inform me that the information given above are correct or not and your e-mail id ( <contact-info@standardcharteredbanks.com>) is correct or not.

Yours,
Shreedhar Gautam
Nepal

I Syed Tafazzul Mehdi received below email. I want to know that this email is correct or froud, plz inform me through email given above

Yahoo!My Yahoo!MailGroupsYahoo! SearchSearch:Welcome, tafazzul_mehdi4u
[Sign Out, My Account]Mail Home -HelpMailContactsCalendar NotepadWhat's New?Mobile Mailहिन्दीOptions

Search Mail

Folders
InboxDraftsSentSpam (1)[Empty all the messages from the Spam folder]Trash[Empty all the messages from the Trash folder]
Chat & SMS[Hide]I am Offline0 Online Contacts[Add]Not Listed? New Chat0 Mobile Contacts[Add]Not Listed? New SMSSettings
My Folders[Add a new folder - Edit folders]
tafazzul
Search Shortcuts
My Photos My Attachments

Flag this messageCONTACT THE PAYING BANK IMMEDIATELY FOR YOUR PRIZE MONEY TRANSFERThursday, 19 March, 2009 10:36 AM
From: "UK NATIONAL LOTTERY AWARD OFFICE" <ukawardconsultants@yahoo.co.uk>Add sender to ContactsTo: tafazzul_mehdi4u@yahoo.comOur Ref: UK National Lottery Promo 2009,
Claim Agent Name: Mr. DEREK SMITH.
Nationality: United Kingdom (London).
Tel: 447035925195

DEAR LOTTERY WINNER,

My office has acknowledged your information and I am delighted to inform you that you are the legal and Bona fide winner of the UK National Lottery 2009 In line with the procedures associated with this prize you are expected to contact the STANDARD CHARTERED BANK OF NIGERIA PLC We have already transferred your winning file to the STANDARD CHARTERED BANK OF NIGERIA PLC for payment.

EMAILS ADDRESS OF STANDARD CHARTERED BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.
Email: standardcharteredb_claimscare@live.co.uk
Email: standardcharteredbank.standard@googlemail.com
TEL: 2347035263513

You are Expected to make known your winning information to the STANDARD CHARTERED BANK NIGERIA PLC, as soon as you have concluded all the legal requirements with the STANDARD CHARTERED BANK NIGERIA PLC. your winning certificate will be sent to you on the address you have provided in the form you sent to my office.

Be-informed that your prize is under a coverage bond as no party has the legal right to interfere or deduct your prize, you have to follow the procedures of the STANDARD CHARTERED NIGERIA PLC.

MANAGING DIRECTOR TRANSFER REMITTANCE DEPT.
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK NIGERIA PLC.

MR. SIMON MILLET(PROF).

(CLAIMS AGENT).
Tel: 447035925195

Search Mail

Copyright © 2009 Yahoo India Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.Terms of Service
NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy

want to know more about transfers reg. winnings from UK courier agencies. aak

I HAVE A ACCOUNT WITH THIS BANK WICH WAS LOCATED IN NEW YORK AND THEY HAVE CLOSSED MY ACCOUNT.
AND THE HAVE GIVE ME A E MAIL charteredinter@live.com .

dear sir, im fatma 43 years old from jeddah saudi arabia my address saudi arabia jeddah PO BOX 15751 POST CODE 21454 AL-ZAHRA HOSPITAL JEDDAH I WANT CLARIFY THAT I M WINNER OF 500.000$ MY NATIONALITY IS SYRIAN AND MY FULL NAME IS FATMAH SHAHADAH AL MOHAMAD I WANT TO KNOW THAT HOW I GET THE MONEY MY PHONE # 00966556624224 THANKS I HOPE ITS IS TRUE

MY FUL NAME:FATIMAH SHAHDAH ALMOHAMAD
MY AGE: 43 YRS. OLD
MY EMIL ADRESS:syriareddog@yahoo.com
MY ADDRESS: SAUDI ARAIA- JEDDAH, P.O BOX: 15751, POST CODE: 21454
ALZAHRA HOSPITAL
THANKS

recently i got sms from heineken-mobiledraw@hotmail.com that my mobile no. has won sum of USD $850, 000 United State Dollars) so i written back the reply and their is :-
Dear One,

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail with regard to the winning notification as earlier sent to your Mobile. The 2009 Heineken Premium Light Mobile Award is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the checkered history of this Corporation. You have been Awarded USD $850, 000 United State Dollars), Your fund is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in U.K in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your payment. You will receive this fund by Telegraphic Transfer [Bank Wire] or Diplomatic system of payment to your Locality.

On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. Your Mobile Telephone Number was selected randomly through our Computer Ballot System from World Mobile Telephone Directories. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment programme of the Heineken Premium Company of U.K (HPC) in it's desire to Reward our Numerous Customers Worldwide.

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your Privacy.

You are advised to complete the below form and send with the fund release Application Letter to NationWide Bank Plc by e-mail on: operation_nwbk_plc@yahoo.co.uk so that they can process it and release your fund to you.

THE REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
OF NATIONWIDE BANK PLC.
ADDRESS: 39 PICCADILLY, MANCHESTER - UK
FAX NUMBER: +448704956939
TEL NUMBER: +447031890895
E-MAIL: operation_nwbk_plc@yahoo.co.uk

Sir / Madam,

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE [HPC-09INN1511]

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my Mobile from Heineken Premium Company of England. I was made to believe that this sum USD$850, 000 United State Dollars) is deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank.

I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be remitted to me at the earliest. I shall let you know how I wish to receive my fund when you get back to me.

Below are my Personal Information:

Payment Option

Prefered mode of payment:

1: Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer
2.: Diplomatic System of Payment

State your selected mode here ...

For option 1. [Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer], Provide your Banking details below;
... ... ... ...
... ...

For option 2. [Diplomatic System of Payment], Provide your full home/office address below;
Receiver Name... Address... Postal Code...
City... State/Province... Country...

NOTE: The following Reference Numbers has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send to us: HPC-09INN1511

Yours Faithfully
(Your Full Name)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be sent to you when we are done. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any difficulties in understanding the process as I will always be here to help you.

Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

Kind Regards,
[ Dr John]

=================================================================
Disclaimer:

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the senderimmediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message

after fill up above mention from again their reply is :-

================================================
TEL NUMBER: +447031890895
E-MAIL;operation_nwbk_plc@yahoo.co.uk

ATTENTION: Mr Pintso Namgya Lepcha

KINDLY CONFIRM YOUR READINESS‏:

WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR E-MAIL, ALL ARRANGEMENT AS REGARDS TO THE DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL OF THE DIPLOMAT TO INDIA WILL BE CONCLUDED HERE. YOUR FUND WILL BE PACKAGED IN A DIPLOMATIC CASE WHICH WILL ALSO BE MARKED AS DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT WHICH WILL MAKE IT NOT TO BE CHECKED BY CUSTOM OR SECURITY AGENCIES.

THE CONSIGNMENT CONTAINS YOUR WINNING PRIZE OF (USD$850, 000.00).

ALL ARRANGEMENTS AND EXPENSES FOR THE DEPARTURE OF THE DIPLOMAT WILL BE TAKEN CARE BY US HERE AS WHAT YOU ARE ONLY EXPECTED TO DO IS TO TAKE CARE OF THE CLEARING FEE OF THE CONSIGNMENT FROM THE AIRPORT IN YOUR COUNTRY (INDIA).

THE CLEARING FEE HAVE TO BE MADE READY AWAITING THE ARRIVAL OF THE DIPLOMAT AS HE WILL CALL YOU ONCE HE ARRIVES, WE WISH TO ADVISE YOU SETTLE THE REQUIRED CLEARANCE FEE OF (36, 000 INR) INDIAN RUPEES AS WE HAVE INQUIRED FROM INDIAN AIRPORT AUTHORITIES.

HOWEVER, THE ASSIGNED DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY AGENT WILL CALL FOR IT UPON HIS ARRIVAL.

THIS DIPLOMATIC AGENT IS THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY AGENT THAT DELIVERS GOVERNMENTAL EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF UK, AND AS WELL DELIVERS DOCUMENTARY FUNDS FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS SAFELY, SO IN AS MUCH AS YOU FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTIONS HE WILL CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENT AND DELIVERS IT TO YOUR HOUSE OR ANY OTHER PLACE YOU MAY WISH.

ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS OF THE FUND WILL BE HANDED OVER TO YOU TOGETHER WITH THE CONSIGNMENT AS SOON AS HE GETS TO YOUR HOUSE.

WE HAVE ATTATCHED TO YOU THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE OF YOUR PRIZE FUND DEPOSITED HERE WITH US IN A TEMPORARY ACCOUNT IN OUR BANK.

BE TOTALLY WARNED AND INFORMED THAT THE DIPLOMAT IN POSSESSION OF THE CONSIGNMENT DO NOT KNOW THE REAL CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT THAT IS WHAT THEIR RULE OF OPERATION DEMAND SO AS NOT TO EXPOSE THEM TO FINANCIAL RISK AND RELATED MATTERS.

THE FUNDS WILL BE OFFICIALLY DELIVERED TO YOU AS A CONSIGNMENT, THAT WILL MAKE IT NOT TO BE CHECKED BY CUSTOM OR SECURITY AGENCIES AS IT WILL BE COVERED BY BRITISH DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY. (B D I) BASED ON THE ABOVE APPROVAL AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR PROCEDURES FOR THE RELEASE OF FUNDS TO THE BENEFICIARY, YOU ARE HEREBY REQUESTED TO RE-CONFIRM THE BELOW DETAILS WITHOUT ANY MISTAKE:

(1) YOUR AGE:...
(2) ADDRESS WHERE THE CONSIGNMENT IS TO BE DISPATCHED:
(3) YOUR OCCUPATION:...
(4) YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:... ...
(5) YOUR COMPLETE NAME:...
(6) SCAN COPY OF YOUR PROOF OF IDENTITY...

AS SOON AS YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE READY TO CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENT, THEN WE SHALL PERMIT HIM TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOU S.

FINALLY WE HAVE ATTACHED TO YOU THE SCAN COPY OF THE DEPOSITE CERTIFICATE OF YOUR WINNING AMOUNT FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION AND PROOF.

WE WAIT YOUR EARLIER RESPONSE.

YOUR'S IN SERVICE,

Dr John
[DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR, FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT]

so kindly help meh on this regard,

Pintso Namgyal Lepcha

Rerspected sir,
hello, my one friend live time she's "Natwest bank rainham 70-74 high street uk". this bank in side 4.8 milliens pounds deposite keeping 2007 year. she's cancer last stage time she's fund transfer "power of the athorny" making in that fund she's transfer to my name means i am last of the kin that fund. but she's dead after bank manager told me mail through 580 pounds, you deposit send this account in Natwest bank address 70-74 high street, rainham uk. That manager name Mr.Williams Pfeiffer (foreign transfert bank manager/officer) williamspfiffer@live.com. I send this 580 pounds. Sir, I am middle class a indian person. 580 pounds I take bank loan because late Mrs. Kate. told me this her fund transfer to my personal account in my country. But I send 580 pounds to Natwest bank 70-74 high street, rainham ME8 7 JH, UK. emails:- williamspfiffer@live.com, Fax: +448715044768. After I send after manager making one online transit account & give me that account details id, pin, & 580 pounds I sending after he’s give me account one “REACTIVATION CODE” that time I to that fund transfer to my home country account. That time also not complete fund transfer procces Sir after one more code window coming this means “COTS code” this code without fund transfer not posible. That time I contact manager Mr.Williams Pfeiffer (foreign transfert bank manager/officer) williamspfiffer@live.com, he’s told me mail through 2400 pounds I aranging ony 3 days this amount & send to bank after he’s give me. That “COST CODE” what is this sir? This is total rong because now this my fund. How to I arange 2, 400 pounds why not manager understand I more time request to him. But he’s faking guy not understand. I have more tention because I lost my fund also & my 580 pounds also lost please sir uk government please take action to this NATWEST ONLINE BANK DEPARTMENT, 70-74 HIGH STREET, RAINHAM, UK.
THANK YOU SIR PLEASE TRY & SOLVE THIS PROBLEM, & REPLY ME MY EMAIL: ali_multitalent@yahoo.com, one again thank you sir, please positive reply me as soon as posible. 2400 pounds sending last date 28/april/2009 date. Please help me sir.
Your sincerely
Ali sd.

Account Full Detail Follow;
1)Bank Name: NatWest.
2)Account No: 45130100.
3)Account Holder Name: Mrs. Kate.
4 ) Now kin:- Ashrafali sd. (I am)
5)Date Deposited: 2007.

I GOT A MAIL FROM SOMEONE NAMING IWEKA TAMKOOL, SHE SAID THAT SHE IS HAVING CANCER AND SHE WILL NOT LIVE FOR MORE YEARS SO SHE WANT TO TRANSFER HER FUNDS TO POOR ONES AND FOR DAT SHE NEED HELP, I WANT TO HELP HER BUT DON'T KNOW WHETHER SHE IS RIGHT PERSON OR NOT, SHE IS HAVING ACCOUNT IN STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON, SO I WANT TO KNOW THAT REALLY SHE IS HAVING ACCOUNT OR NOT.PLEASE SUGGEST ME FOR THAT.

THANKS AND REGARDS
SONAM SAXENA

Delivery - Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank has send some important documents to SBI- East Street Branch -03861 2420 Gulmohar- Camp Pune-411 001. Airway Bill No.44291896832 on 07/05/09. I have equire in SBI Branch but still they didnot received courier. Can you please let me know the status of this docket.

Your Prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Jabbar Khan
sarita

transffer fund - remittance department

remitance referance no nw/mb/0085/bg2008

dear sir/madam
i just want to confirm regarding this refferance
it's urgent please reply soon as possible
henry

hi this is my old message but i want to know whether it is true or not and if its is wrong my does the sms come to us please reply

--- On Tue, 8/19/08, STANDARD CHARTERED ONLINE BANK TRANSFER <standardchartered_fundtransfer@live.com> wrote:

From: STANDARD CHARTERED ONLINE BANK TRANSFER <standardchartered_fundtransfer@live.com>
Subject: ACCOUNT SUCCESSFULLY CREATED: KINDLY LOGIN AND ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT

Fax: 44-704 571 6367
Email: standardchartered_fundtransfer@live.com

ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT

ATTN:Mr.HENRY SUGUNA RAJ
This is to inform you that your account has been successfully created. You can now login to view your new account were your cheque has been cleared and deposited to the online account and transfer your funds yourself to your account you feel like transfering your money to. I want to inform you that all you need to do is to login into your online account is by clicking on the bank website stated below: http://accsecuredb.zzl.org/secured/acclogin.html after which it has open, you will be required to sign in with your user name and password which are: ACCOUNT NUMBER/USER ID:1136578655468846

Below are your account login details..
Bank Name: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Account Type:Savings
Currency: GBP
Date Creditted: 2008/08/15
Current Balance:£1, 532, 720.00GBP

After you have successfully login to your account, after you have checked it and see that all you vital informations you provided are correct, then click on transfer. After which you will be required to fill in your bank account details in which you want to transfer the money into, as soon as you have fill in your account details were you want the money to be transfer, click on transfer.

Thanks for banking with us.

Yours Faithfully,

Clifford Maxi
(Bank Manager)

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger Get it now!