Star Cj Alive - defective material and non replacement

bhoomikasharma on May 31, 2012
I ordered Vritika's pack of 4 unstitched dress material via order no.20120519029061, that was delivered to me after 5 days within Mumbai, to receive I bunked my office for 3 days as the courier people dont promise to deliver the product as per customer's comfort. After my patient wait I got the product, luckily the same day I thought to open and see it as I was to go outstation for next one week. To my shock and surprise, the suit material had big holes on it. 3 out of 4 dress materials were like that. I placed replacement request to pathetic customer service male representative as well as online. Till today they have not replaced it. Today when I made a call they say wait for 4 more days, we will get back to you. What online shopping we talk about when the customer is harassed at every point for no fault of his! And why despite receiving customer complaints, such product are still advertised?
Complaint comments 0 Comments Resolve this Complaint

Satisfactory Rating
    6th Floor, STAR CJ Plaza (Near Apsara Theatre), Dr. D. B. Marg, Grant Road (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400007
    Additional contact available