State Bank Of Hyderabad - ATM TRANSACTION FAILED

Ashok Kumar Annapaneni on Feb 22, 2012
sir/mam i will do the transaction at SBH ATM,Krishna Lanka branch,Vijayawada Dt.21/02/2012 around time 11.28am Rs.1000/- a twice at a time found response code 068 but cash not received.after 3 hrs Rs.1500/- cash drawed at axis bank ATM at gudiwada branch cash received but i found my balance deducted from previous transaction. immideatly i inform my branch.that fellows told me you give a complaint there only. after i will talk to SBH,Krishna Lanka branch manger.he also told you give a complaint in your branch. i can't understand what i do.i am giving SBH ATM Details below
ATM ID- S10A201032001
DATE-21-02-2012 TIME-11.28AM around
RESPONSE CODE-068
TXN N-8539
AMOUNT- Rs.1000/- for one transaction
i will do the same transaction twice at a time . total amount Rs.2000/- deducted from my savings account. my account with canara bank,srirangapattana,mandya dist-571438
please help me.

Comments

N Mar 11, 2012 by
madhukar1234

My ATM card .no. 5044352105900054762, i tried to withdraw Rs.8000/- on 10.03.2012 but due to time out problem of my card i could't get the money, but i am receiving messages to my cell phone that the amount have been deducted from my account, after some time i received message that the amount was reversed to account and i also reeving such messages twice caused heavy confusion.
Kindly, clarify the issue and see that the amount shall be reversed to my account urgently.
Email:tejahere@in.com
Phone no.:09849314395
N Mar 22, 2014 by
vikiitd

Ideally the failed transaction should be reversed and credited back to your account within 24 hours. Else register a complaint with the bank where you have account and they will follow up with SBH and carry out the investigation from their end.

State Bank Of Hyderabad - ATM TRANSACTION FAILED