State Bank of India - transfer of CIF no

Swetha gadam
Sub: Incomplete transfer of the account.
I have an account in SBI in which it has been taken when i was studying.now i completed my education and i want to transfer the branch account from tirupathi sv university branch to vijayawada.The account has been transferred but the CIF No has not been changed. My online transaction amount has been blocked as my account credit limit is Rs10,000.So i want to change extend my credit limit . But here i got a problem that my CIF no has not been changed.So i cannot travel these many times here and there.This shows the irresponsibility of the people working over there.My work is getting disturbed because of this matter.Plz acknowledge this matter.I request you transfer my CIF no as well as change my Student account to General account so that i can get my stuck money back in my account and complete my work....
Waiting for your reply..
Thanking You sir/madam,
Swetha Gadam

Here are the details of my account:

A/C No: 30254331417
CIF no: 85143641315

Comments

N May 11, 2011 by
getratnesh

Best Review
Recently I have transfered My A/c from SBI Gurgaon(Palam Vihar) to SBI, Hyderabad(Hi-Tex) branch, but my CIF code is not been transfered; so I am not able to properly operate my account. I have sent e-mails to Gurgaon branch several times but yet they are unable to do that. Please look into my request and do the needfull.
Ratnesh Jha
A/C #30025545433
bongaji

resepected sir
madam

subptranfer my cif number

sir i have custumor of ago at hydrabad jaubill hills
my name juneja imarankhan

tranfers my cif number at gujarat jamnagar lalpur sbi banks to cif number

thanks
bongaji

jjfjfj
D Dec 10, 2012 by
rupisahota

Recently I have transfered My A/c from SBI morar gwalior to SBI kapurthala branch, but my CIF code is not been transfered; so I am not able to properly operate my account. I have sent request to gwalior branch several times but yet they are unable to do so. Please look into my request and do the needfull.
Rupinder SINGH
A/C 20052737396
N Apr 27, 2013 by
sahoo-debasis

I am Debasis sahoo a permanent residence of Orissa beg to state that by mistake in my name there was a DL Earnest money (HS/PLOT) .having account number 00000030486230573 and mobile number of another person my Senior which had been started on 12 sep. 2008 & closed on 23 Jan. 2009 & According to this I have already talked to the sec-56 Branch manager & he assured that there will be no problem as the account have been closed from 4 years But when I am applying for my Cheque for my new account which I opened in Haryana Tourisim corporation, pinjore Branch, they are telling we can not issue d cheque as ur previos account is in Gurgaon 56 Branch. But sir Before I have no aaccount at all, this is my first SBI account. Pls solve d same issue immediately 4 which I wiil be obliged

Thanks & regards,
DEBASIS SAHOO
Mail ID-debasis.dinabandhu@gmail.com
SBI A/C No-32900966213(PINJORE Branch)
N May 11, 2013 by
negi18

Recently I have transferred My A/C from SBI Bikash Bhavan to SBI Ruby Park branch, but my CIF Code is not been transferred so I am not able to properly operate my account. I have sent request to Ruby Park branch Code 8438 several times but yet they are unable to do so. Please look into my request and do the needful.

Anil Negi

A/C 30068314835
N Jul 1, 2013 by
Praps1430

Respected Sir/Madam,

Recently I have transferred My A/C from SBI Kaggadasapura Branch to SBI Hosa Road branch, but my CIF Code is not been transferred so I am not able to properly operate my account. I have sent request to SBI Kaggadasapura Branch but yet they are unable to do so. Please look into my request and do the needful.

Prapulla K M

sajithsasidharan

To : The Branch Manager
: State Bank of India
: Lunglei (Mizoram)

Sub : APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF MY BANK CIF NO 81449248701 FROM SBI LUNGLEI (MIZORAM) CODE NO 3810 TO SBI-NORTH KOKRAJHAR BRANCH (ASSAM) CODE NO7379

1. With due respect and humble submission. I would like to lay down the following few lines for your kind consider action please.
2. That sir, I am operating account holder . SB Account No 11766570820 in your bank since Nov 2008 and desire to transfer aforesaid CIF No at SBI Lunglei branch (Mizoram) bank code No 3810 .To SBI –NorthKOkrajhar Branch (assam)Code No 7379.
3. In view of above, you are requested to transfer my above bank CIF No As an Early date.

Thanking you in a anticipation.

Yours faithfully

N Mar 25, 2014 by
Lakshmi MS

Respected Sir/Madam,

Recently I have transferred My A/C SBI Avudaiyarkoil Branch to SBI
Sathuvachari branch, Vellore. but my CIF Code is not been transferred so I am not
able to properly operate my account. I have sent request to SBI
Sathuvachari Branch but yet they are unable to do so. Please look into
my request and do the needful. My CIF No: 85975816879

Lakshmi M.S
A/C No: 31628385501
Ph No: 9245388493
N Mar 31, 2014 by
aaksh

Res sir, I had an account no 20013235735 in SBI Model Town, Karnal(Haryana)Code no 1761 from the year 2008.Now i have transferred my account no 20013235735 to SBI Gharaunda Code no 12199.They have transferred my account, but not have transferred the CIF NO in which I am facing difficulty in accessing internet banking, Please do the needful, I will be thankful to you.
N Apr 11, 2014 by
kesho

I need my cif number ...my account no. Is 10899505221...and my email is kesho.prasad@rediff.com

N Apr 12, 2014 by
rajeshbburde

Recently I've transferred my SBI saving account from Baikunthpur Branch District- Koria(Chhattisgarh) to Nandanvan Branch, Nagpur (Maharashtra). But my CIF no. has been transferred to another branch in Chhattisgarh state. I am having problem now in availing more facilities. Please look in to the matter.

Rajesh Burde
SBI Acc. No. 30238813504
N Apr 15, 2014 by
killi

This is Rama mohan.killi My Account no 11645640760, I need my CIF Number my mobile no 919705978595
N Jul 12, 2014 by
burima

We have a fixed deposit Account in Shakespeare Sarani Branch of S.B.I.since 8/7/2008 for 10years amount Rs:48000/-in the name of
Timir baran Chakraborty CIF80755679789 & Jayasri Chakraborty CIF 80755679790, at the rate of interest is 9.5% and the interest is due per Qrt.
& deposit strait to our joint A/c:10937893926. The fixed Deposit A/C:TD-CS/027:-30421989717.Now we both are Sr.Citizen physically un-fit for going to a distance place, for a short while ago the S.B.I had opened a new branch Roy Bahadur Road(16768) Behala Kolkata-700034, which is
nearer to our house than of Shakespeare Sarani(3031).For this reason we transfer this account in our new bank but now we have to face a new
problem.In this bank my name is 1st name & my CIF no. was changed to 87364127835.we had open both bank's account jointly by our name
because we are husband&wife living in same address. in the new bank my husband's CIF is same 80755679789.This transfer account is not showing in my inter net deposit account.If you kindly take a necessary action so I can show it in my net.I want if you inter change my name to 1st name I suppose this will solve my problem. Thanking you
Mrs.Jayasri Chakraborty
N Sep 8, 2014 by
mihira kumar

Dear madam/Sir,
I have an account at Sunabedha, koraput branch IFSC- SBIN0001304 and account number 30187704691 but i don't my CIF number. Please give me my CIF Number. My Email- simplemihir222@gmail.com and my resisted mobile number is 9938728214.
N Sep 20, 2014 by
Jeetu Dalai

TO: The Branch Manager
: State Bank of India
:CANTONNMENT BARODA (GUJARAT)

Sub : APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF MY BANK CIF NO-81168304732 and account no-11430811463 FROM SBI-CANTONNMENT baroda (gujarat) CODE NO 4670 TO SBI-Tirumalgherry BRANCH (Telangana ) CODE NO2802

That sir, I am operating account holder . SBI Account No-11430811463 in your bank since FEB 2005 and desire to transfer aforesaid CIF No at SBI-CANTONNMENT BARODA branch (GUJARAT) bank code No 4670 .To SBI –Trimalgherry Branch (Telangana)Code No 2802.

Thanking you in a anticipation.

Yours faithfully

HAV.P.C DALAI
R.r narender reddy, h.no-1-6-329/1, phanigiri colony, near narisimha temple, chaithanya puri, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500060