State Bank of India ATM Card - replacement of atm card in exchange of damaged atm card

nareshcshah
bank and the branch:state bank of india ashram road branch,ahmedabad
savings bank account no:00000010295584663 and atm card no:6220180262800097582.the card is damaged on account of its magnetic fields tape damage sustained during the withdrawl of cash during the operation.request is made to replace the card without charges as this is being the accidental.

Comments

my SBI atm card is not working due to its damaged magnetic strip. Can someone guide me through the procedure of its replacement as i am having an account in a different city.

bank and the branch:state bank of india ashram road branch, ahmedabad
savings bank account no:00000010845687156 and atm card no:6220180094700095857.the card is damaged on account of its magnetic fields tape damage sustained during the withdrawl of cash during the operation.request is made to replace the card without charges as this is being the accidental

please give me suggestion regarding procedure to get new atm card

Bank and the branch:State Bank of India Padampur Branch 1322
Savings Bank account No:11530061004 and SBI ATM card No:6220180132200012715.the card is damaged on account of its magnetic fields tape damage sustained during the withdrawl of cash during the operation.request is made to replace the card .

Sudan Seth
Barikel, Rajborasambar
Bargarh ( Orissa) 768036

how to get a replacement of sbi atm card for a damaged one...pls give guidance
narayaning6 State Bank of India  - Odisha, India

ATM card damage - State Bank of India

My SBI atm card is not working due to its damaged magnetic strip. Can someone guide me through the procedure of its replacement as i am having SBI evening br daily market rourkela.I have also try in his helpline no but there not connect to me for engaged.

Bank and the branch:State Bank of India Bangalore Kacharakanahalli Branch 7988
Savings Bank account No:30058376723 and SBI ATM card No:6220180798800047986.the card is damaged on account of its magnetic fields tape damage sustained during the withdrawl of cash during the operation.request is made to replace the card .
A Feb 3, 2011 by
sunnysahdra

Replacement of SBI ATM card in exchange of damaged SBI ATM card
Bank and the branch:State Bank of India CHANDIGARH 46-C (50825)
Savings Bank account No:55139722679 and SBI ATM card No:6038455082500005113.the card is damaged on account of its magnetic fields tape damage sustained during the withdrawl of cash during the operation.request is made to replace the card .
N Jul 20, 2011 by
dbkbilt

MY ATM CARD NOT ACCEPTING BY IRCTC THE MSG. IS YOUR BANKER ARE NOT AUTHORIZED MY BRANCH NAME IS BALLARPUR CODE 3078 SAVING A/C NO 10866228494 AND ATM CARD NO IS 6220180307880000194. KINDLY SOLVE THE ISSUE
N Jan 16, 2012 by
anand12155

SIR
MY ATM CARD IS DAMAGED . I WANT TO REPLACE TO MY HIGHIER OFFICER. BUT THEY TOLD TO ME ; U COMPLAINT TO CUSTOMER CARE THEY WIL GIVE TO ONE REFERENCE NUMBER . I WANT THAT REFERNCE NUMBER, THAT OFFICER TOLD TO ME . WHAT CAN I DO SIR

NAME ; P.NAGARAJAN
A/C NO ; 1029790343
MY MOBILE NUMBER; 8012082747
MY SON E-EMAIL ; AGNIANAND@YMAIL.COM
D Nov 9, 2012 by
chandrajit debnath

I am a sbi customer.My atm card is damaged since many days.I want to get new one replacing the broken atm card.My branch is M.B.B college branch in AGARTALA .My atm card no is 6220180912600034579.My mobile no 09856321910 my name is chandrajit deb nath vill:Taranagar (s) po: sidhai Mohanpur pin:799211 Dist:Tripura(W) Email: dnchandrababu@gmail.com